Greater Victoria Areas
41 897 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 422073
41 897 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V8Y 2K4$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,658 sq. ft.154 m2OCEAN VIEWS, Best end Unit Privately tucked away in a Park-like setting at Sea Haven Estates. NEWLY RENOVATED BOTH LEVELS ALL NEW FLOORING, NEW PAINT THROUGHOUT AND MORE! Largest back garden & walk out patio for entertaining, BBQ’s & for children or dogs to play in! Boasts 1,658 sq. ft Foyer Entrance Gracious providing a Spacious floor plan through out the 2 levels. Very Bright end unit, a large master bedroom his & hers closets & Skylight in Ensuite Bath, Main living & dining areas great for Entertaining & walk out to your newly built upper deck to enjoy further the Ocean Views! Walk outside steps to access the E & N trail & short walks to the Ocean side & Naval Base. Centrally located NR. Golf Courses, great Amenities and bus routes. Retirees, working Professionals or Families no age restrictions! EXCELLENT VALUE NEWLY RENOVATED & NOT TO BE MISSED! COVID-19 PROTOCOLS IN PLACE! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
4 909 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 422033
4 909 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 2P1$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,320 sq. ft.123 m2Enjoy comfortable one level living in this bright & spacious 2 bdrm, 2 bath townhome. First time on the market since new, this well-kept, no step residence offers an 18’ living room with fireplace & access to a sunny south west facing patio, formal dining area, generous kitchen with eating area, master bedroom with huge walk-in closet & full ensuite bathroom (separate bathtub & shower), comfortable 2nd bedroom, 3 pc main bath (shower), in suite laundry, attached single garage with auto door opener, storage room. Strata has a common building w/kitchen available for special events, complex is close to public transit and all amenities. Small cat or dog permitted, no rentals, 19yrs or older. Please confirm all important information & details. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
621 Lampson Street in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421627
621 Lampson Street Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 6A2$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,052 sq. ft.98 m2**OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED** Situated near all amenities, schools, and 4KM to downtown Victoria. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers tremendous value in today's market. Updated and kept in immaculate condition by the current owners, the home is in move in condition. Offering upgraded kitchen, appliances, bathroom, flooring (with original hardwood under carpets), insulation, electrical, plumbing, and much more. Asbestos insulation was removed and the seller has a certificate to confirm this. The lot offers over 7700 sq feet of land with possible development potential in the future (buyer to verify)? There is a brand new town home development across the street. Whether downsizing, a starter home or an investment property; this home checks off all the boxes! Save the strata fees and restrictions. Call now and don't miss this great opportunity!!! *Please no shoes in home 24 hours notice for Tenant* More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.