Greater Victoria Areas
33 909 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423774
33 909 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 2P1$529,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,453 sq. ft.135 m2WATER VIEW + views of Olympic Mountains, light houses, sunsets and dockyard. UPPER FLOOR UNIT Approx. 1490 sq ft. with garage, master with ensuite, beautiful wide plank hardwood floors, built in cabinets and fireplace surround, newer crown moulding and baseboard. 3 decks to follow the sun or enjoy a book ,a meal,or drinks with friends. ENTRANCE features electric stair chair lift. (Also handy for groceries) Kitchen Features lots of cabinets, roll out drawers, under cabinet lighting, Island/breakfast bar. Retractable Hunter Douglas Blinds. Complex has common room offers a quite park-like setting with access to E&N trail. (Ride your bike to Thrifty foods in 10 min or downtown in 20). Buyer to verify any important information. Strata fee is an estimate and will be updated once verified. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
716 Stancombe Place in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Half Duplex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423230
716 Stancombe Place Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 7E6$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,743 sq. ft.162 m2Very nice views of the Olympic Mtns await you from this well maintained, tastefully updated, half duplex with a mortgage helper. ("LISTING UPDATE" LOWER LEVEL FLOORING REPLACED AND SUITE DOOR INSTALLED) If you are looking for a versatile floor plan this may be the one. The upper level features 2 bedrooms, nicely updated bathroom, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, laminate floors, separate dining room but wait till you see the spacious living room with freestanding stove for those long winter nights. Downstairs is another bedroom that can be used by upstairs or use it as a bedroom for the suite. Lots of options with this floor plan. The owner has landscaped, fenced & put much love into the outside of this home and it's easy to see the moment you drive up & see all the gorgeous granite retaining walls and recently stained fence. The yard is very private & tons of room for both tenants and kids. Come have look at the changes.. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
19 933 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 422087
19 933 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 2P1$578,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,652 sq. ft.153 m2Updated 3 bedroom ocean view townhome conveniently accessed off a quiet side road. This lovely end unit is settled into a gorgeous westcoast environment and offers views to the North East over Esquimalt Harbour. Feel right at home with all of the important updates done, including kitchen and bathrooms with granite counters, laminate floors on the main, propane fireplace, vinyl windows and sliding doors. Outstanding floor plan with a family room and huge storage/laundry space on the main level. Sliding glass door to the large private patio open to the yard/gardens beyond. The bright main level offers a spacious kitchen, formal dining plus a huge living room with fireplace and a delightful deck to enjoy the natural environment. Upstairs, 3 ample sized bedrooms all with views or glimpses of the harbour. Double carport, plenty of guest parking, well run strata, pet friendly, just steps from trails, parks, shops and convenient to downtown. Come see your next home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.