Greater Victoria Areas
605 826 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419471$434,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 651 sq. ft.60 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 12:00 - 2:00. Great Views from this beautiful nearly new TOP FLOOR CONDO. Super location on the quiet side of the building. "VERDE" is an Affordable luxury 2019 Build. High end and spacious kitchen with granite countertops and modern soft close cabinetry as well as 4 stainless steel appliances. Nice bright unit with 10 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows allowing a large spacious feel plus a nice balcony to enjoy BBQ'ing. Insuite energy efficient washer and dryer included. 2 good sized bedrooms with lots of light. Great building with engineered noise reduction and gated secure parking plus a storage locker as well as a common amenity room. Affordable strata fee of $223. including parking spot. Pets Allowed! Pets Allowed! MODO car share in front of the building. Excellent location close to shopping and all amentities and transit close by. A Must See! Quick Possession Possible. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
601 826 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419413$486,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 847 sq. ft.79 m2OPEN HOUSE Sat 1:30-3. Ocean, Mountain & City Views! RENTALS & pets permitted. "Verde" Modern Affordable Luxury. South-facing, bright & spacious 2019 built, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 847sf corner penthouse condo. Living room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows & a balcony to enjoy the views. Gorgeous south-facing kitchen has windows the full length of the room & door to the 2nd balcony for BBQs. Master bedroom has 3-piece ensuite with double shower also has access to the 2nd balcony. Upgrades that will please the most discriminating buyer include Quartz counters, under cabinet LED lighting, soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including double door fridge with freezer below, hardwood floors, mirrored hallway doors & smoked glass ensuite door. Energy efficient in-suite laundry too. Complex offers acoustically engineered noise reduction, $222 strata fee, MODO car share membership, separate storage, bike storage & common meeting room. 92% bike & 73% walk scores. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6 909 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 419242$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,393 sq. ft.129 m2Spacious & bright END UNIT RANCHER townhouse in a well maintained adult 19+ complex. This is a rare end unit with no neighbour above or below. The open concept layout is one of the best you will find. The sunny eat in kitchen opens onto the spacious dining/living room. Enjoy your morning coffee in the super bright sunroom with wrap-around windows & new roof. The sunroom opens onto a beautiful private rear patio. The large master bedroom has huge walk-in closet and ensuite with tub & separate shower. The guest bedroom is located away from the master and has access to the guest bathroom with shower. You will be amazed at the storage inside and in the dry crawl space. Move in ready with new paint, new hot water tank + new fridge, dishwasher, range hood + 2017 stove. Plumbing piping was updated to code. Single garage and ample guest parking throughout the complex. Located close to Admiral's Walk Shopping Plaza. QUICK POSSESSION! SMALL PETS OK! See bylaws for more info. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.