Greater Victoria Areas
41 897 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 428312
41 897 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V8Y 2K4$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,658 sq. ft.154 m2OCEAN VIEWS, Best end Unit Privately tucked away in a Park-like setting at Sea Haven Estates. NEWLY RENOVATED BOTH LEVELS ALL NEW FLOORING, NEW PAINT THROUGHOUT AND MORE! Largest back garden & walk out patio for entertaining, BBQ’s & for children or dogs to play in! Boasts 1,658 sq. ft Foyer Entrance Gracious providing a Spacious floor plan through out the 2 levels. Very Bright end unit, a large master bedroom his & hers closets & Skylight in Ensuite Bath, Main living & dining areas great for Entertaining & walk out to your newly built upper deck to enjoy further the Ocean Views! Walk outside steps to access the E & N trail & short walks to the Ocean side & Naval Base. Centrally located near Golf Courses, great Amenities and bus routes. Retirees, working Professionals or Families no age restrictions! EXCELLENT VALUE NEWLY RENOVATED & NOT TO BE MISSED! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
621 Constance Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Revenue 4-Plex for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 427757
621 Constance Avenue Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 6N8$1,525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,286 sq. ft.305 m2Legal 4-Plex with excellent revenue potential located in the fastest-changing area in Esquimalt. Four 2 bedroom/1 Bath homes, each with their own private entry and parking. Conveniently located just a few minutes walk to Saxe Pointe, Red Barn Market and the Naval Base, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a property with excellent rental income and development potential as well. This property allows for a tower up to 12 stories in the latest Official Community Plan! Currently vacant, newly painted and ready for YOUR tenants at today's rental rates. Low operating expenses. Onsite shared laundry. Covered parking for up to 5 vehicles, paved parking and driveways and just steps away from public transportation routes, local restaurants, cafes, shops, fitness centers, public parks and many more community amenities. Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a revenue property situated in a rapidly gentrifying area. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
32 909 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 427635
32 909 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 2P1$497,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,320 sq. ft.123 m2One level living at its best with sunny southwest exposure, winter water views & summer water glimpses surrounded by beautiful trees that create a special place to come home to. Imagine relaxing with your coffee, listening to the birds singing, watching the squirrels playing & hummingbirds flying... simply enchanting! You will love the open concept, beautifully updated kitchen with a patio door to your private courtyard entry. The spacious living room has views towards the water & trees. So cozy in the winter with the glow & crackle of the fireplace. The large master bedroom has a park-like view, large ensuite, walk-in closet & door to the deck. There is ample storage with attached single garage, crawlspace, large closets & a separate storage outside. Large second bedroom with new laminate floor. Fantastic location close to the golf course, Shopping Center, Thrifty’s, pharmacy & shops. With direct access to Rail Trail, walk/ride downtown. Rec. building is rentable for special occasions More detailsListed by Kroppmann Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.