Greater Victoria Areas
32 909 Admirals Rd in Esquimalt: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907134
32 909 Admirals Rd Es Esquimalt Esquimalt V9A 2P1$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,359 sq. ft.126 m2Bright One Level townhome in Admirals Gate! This charming, completely updated two bed, two bath home offers 1359 sq ft of gracious living space. Set well back from the road, this home is QUIET! There is a private SW facing balcony accessible from both the living room & primary BR. It is the perfect spot for relaxing & enjoying the evening sun! New flooring, Paint, trim and fully updated bathrooms make this a turn key unit. Also includes a single car attached garage and extra storage. Fantastic location close to the golf course, Shopping Center, Thrifty’s, pharmacy & shops. With direct access to Rail Trail, walk/ride downtown. 19+ & pet friendly! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
40 897 Admirals Rd in Esquimalt: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 904719
40 897 Admirals Rd Es Esquimalt Esquimalt V9A 2P1$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,625 sq. ft.151 m2Peaceful Townhome with Water views! Welcome to the tranquil setting of Sea Haven tucked away within its own cul-de-sac and close to all amenities! From the moment you enter this home you will be amazed by the space. Two bedrooms and a large family room down for the family to enjoy. Have your morning coffee on the east facing deck off the living room and entertain your friends and family on the west facing deck off the downstairs family room. Nice kitchen with eating area and a dining area. The premier bedroom has lots of closet space and a cheater ensuite bath. Park the cars in the double carport and grab the bikes out of the separate storage shed and go for a ride on the E & N Trail that passes right outside the gate! Come and enjoy the peace and quite of this Adult oriented yet child and pet friendly home! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
403 955 Dingley Dell in Esquimalt: Es Esquimalt Condo for sale : MLS®# 903238
403 955 Dingley Dell Es Esquimalt Esquimalt V9A 5R6$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,168 sq. ft.109 m2Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom TOP FLOOR condo in Hampstead House with in-suite laundry!. Enjoy this bright and sunny home, with a total of 1168 sqft of well cared for living space (including both covered patios), a spacious Master with en-suite and walk-in closet and newly updated bathrooms. You’ll also appreciate the newer kitchen with ample cupboard space and newer appliances including the upgraded in-suite laundry. This pleasing unit boasts a massive covered/enclosed patio/deck space that extends the living space. Other updates include newer flooring, paint, fixtures, bathroom fans and more. There is also a useful hobby room and meeting room within the building. This peaceful quiet cul-de-sac location is close to shopping and the beautiful Gorge Waterway for boating and swimming and the Galloping Goose trail for walking and biking. Boasting bright rooms, modern updates, great condition and excellent location. More detailsListed by David Stevens of Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.