Elk LakeSaanich West
Greater Victoria Areas
390 Brookleigh Road in VICTORIA: SW Elk Lake Land for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 414180$3,200,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 414180Buyer to finance. Buyer to confirm all measurements. Possession to be arranged. Property has been previously leased for agricultural use, GST may apply; buyer to determine exemptions if any. Property in Agricultural Land Reserve, Dist. of Saanich zoning: A-1. Single lined well on property, adjacent to Brookleigh about halfway along south edge of property (see P.D.S.) 2" water main connection on Oldfield Road exists and has been used for irrigation previously; Dist. of Saanich states no water meter presently extant. Small, original dwelling has collapsed onto foundations. Mailboxes on Bear Hill Road about 75m from property gate. O'Donnel Creek and minor tributaries cross property. Farm bridge crosses creek. No sewer service in area; septic fields only. Property slopes down to Northeast from 74m to 67m, rising to 81m at top of bedrock promontory, sloping down again to Bear Hill Road at 71m. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
694 Donnington Place in VICTORIA: SW Elk Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich West) : MLS®# 405693$2,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,609 sq. ft.614 m2Stunning 6200 sqft custom West Coast executive home with lovely rural views and an extra 1200 sq ft 2 bed 2 bath home for extended family! Situated on a sun drenched, south facing, 5 acre property, this exclusive enclave in the Elk Lake area is just 15 minutes to town and offers many wonderful options. Incredible design and quality are evident the moment you drive up. The home and property was designed with extended family in mind with 4 individual living quarters (3 in the main house) or just sprawl out & enjoy the tremendous space this home has to offer. The main level is over 4600 sq ft and is bright and spacious with so many variables it truly must bee seen to be believed. There are 2 double garages, a massive deck that wraps virtually the whole back side of this fabulous home. The main house has a 1 bed suite in the upper that is so well tucked away you don't know its there. Incorporate it into the main or use it as a nanny or caretaker suite. So many options. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.