Greater Victoria Areas
B 93 Seagirt Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419191$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,700 sq. ft.251 m2Spectacular Waterfront property with Wharf and Moorage.(Foreshore Lease) Located at 93-B Seagirt Rd. Brand New Upper Unit of a Up and Down Duplex (Lower Unit Sold or 1 Million) This exceptional architecturally designed 4+bedrooms,3 bathrooms quality home with radiant floor heating throughout. Enormous smartly done vaulted ceilings with classy White Pine finish. (If you get in early you may be able to have input on the Kitchen set up.) Huge Kitchen walks out to one of the two huge Decks, the Deck has a great view of Ocean and your metal finish Wharf that is shared with the Unit below. Massive Dinning-Livingroom and Entrance are all open and run perpendicular to each other, showing the grandest of the unit. On Main level there are 3 bedrooms, Master with en suite could be on Main, upstairs has approximately 600 sqft Loft with walk in closet and 3 pcs - Ideal Air bnb or rec room, 4th Bedroom? Endless possibilities. Large Single Car Garage with Storage. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
663 Seascape Place in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419057$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,144 sq. ft.292 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN DEC.8th 1-3 Come home to the warmth and peace of this lovely home, nestled, among towering firs. Watch the seasons change and the wildlife going about their business. If privacy and quiet is something you crave, this is the place for you. The home has been lovingly cared for, so nothing needs doing. What a fantastic place for children to grow up, tucked away on a cul-de-sac, you can feel confident letting them play outdoors. With the bachelor suite, the older ones will have a safe first taste of independence. Perhaps, you have older parents that need to be close. This home offers an abundance of options for an ever evolving life. All this, set in a pristine, natural environment, of almost two and a half acres. Truly an estate property to be enjoyed for many years. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
6600 East Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417444$1,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,935 sq. ft.273 m2This immaculate and well cared for home on a 3.5 acre oceanfront estate-like property is very rare to see come available. Enjoy panoramic, unobstructed ocean views of Sooke Harbour, & spend time relaxing on the private beach or from the beautiful ocean point sitting area. The home has all the wants & needs that you are looking for, including an amazing floor plan, expansive walkout patio, pergola-covered sitting area, large master bdrm, 3 additional spacious bdrms, & multiple ocean-facing elevated decks. Living room, family room, den/office, mudroom/laundry room, & large 2 car garage w/storage are also provided to enhance your living pleasure. This home also offers fir floors, radiant heated floors, 2 fireplaces, & spacious kitchen equipped w/attractive movable island & quartz countertops. A separate boat & RV garage provides great cottage potential. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this amazing property in a region excluded from the speculation/vacancy tax. More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.