Greater Victoria Areas
B 93 Seagirt Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428240
B 93 Seagirt Road Sk East Sooke SOOKE V9Z 1A3$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,700 sq. ft.251 m2Spectacular Waterfront property with Wharf and Moorage.(Foreshore Lease) Located at 93-B Seagirt Rd. Brand New Upper Unit of a Up and Down Duplex (Lower Unit Sold or 1 Million) This exceptional architecturally designed 4+bedrooms,3 bathrooms quality home with radiant floor heating throughout. Enormous smartly done vaulted ceilings with classy White Pine finish. (If you get in early you may be able to have input on the Kitchen set up.) Huge Kitchen walks out to one of the two huge Decks, the Deck has a great view of Ocean and your metal finish Wharf that is shared with the Unit below. Massive Dinning-Livingroom and Entrance are all open and run perpendicular to each other, showing the grandest of the unit. On Main level there are 3 bedrooms, Master with en suite could be on Main, upstairs has approximately 600 sqft Loft with walk in closet and 3 pcs - Ideal Air bnb or rec room, 4th Bedroom? Endless possibilities. Large Single Car Garage with Storage.GST not Included in Price. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
5347 Mt. Matheson Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427621
5347 Mt. Matheson Road Sk East Sooke SOOKE V9Z 1C3$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,344 sq. ft.125 m2This Very Private View Home sits on almost 9 acres, located on a long winding rustic driveway (approx. 0.3 of a km, long and windy, steep in areas, not paved, this is why you have Endless privacy and Panoramic Ocean Views at top, Seller does recommend a front wheel drive as it has just been redone ) 3+beds, 2baths Home with spectacular Ocean Views of the Sooke Harbour. Features: Massive 48x16 Sundeck facing the view, huge open concept Living rm- Kitchen w/Dinning area.Very Roomy on Main,Good sized Master with Ensuite&Walk-In Closet.2 additional Bedrooms on Main are a generous size. Down at ground level is a 48'x28' unfinished 9' high Garage/Workshop/Storage Area that also is home to Well Holding Tank - lots of possibilities there! Pls note Home was subdivided off on Strata 3 on 10 acres Subdivision. Property shares a Well with 3 other properties, never had an issue.there is an engineering report on driveway available also if needed. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
1339 Copper Mine Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427065
1339 Copper Mine Road Sk East Sooke SOOKE V9Z 1B2$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,944 sq. ft.181 m2Sunny, serene, treed and landscaped! Nestled in the beautiful area of East Sooke with a babbling seasonal creek that runs through the front of the property. It's time to immerse yourself with Mother Nature as you walk through the open L-shaped concept onto your sun-kissed deck. Greenhouse and Chicken coop to optimize the lifestyle. Submerse yourself in the hot tub and just relax. Walking distance from the children’s park, tennis court and entrance to the trails of East Sooke Provincial Park. This 4 BR home offers a wood-burning stove centred in the middle of the home, surrounded by oak wood floors and warm colours. Plenty of space for the growing family with an open updated kitchen and two renovated bathrooms. There is potential for a suite downstairs with its own entrance. This 1900+sqft home offers that warm cozy feeling as you walk in. It's peaceful from the hustle and bustle of our world today. 40 min. to Victoria, 20 min. to Langford. It must be seen to be truly appreciated! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.