Greater Victoria Areas
7004 East Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405803$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,865 sq. ft.173 m2It's the rarest of Oceanfront opportunities that once in a lifetime chance to secure something quite remarkable... stunning, extraordinarily private 1.98 acre parcel that seems to straddle Sooke Harbour & the Strait of Juan de fuca opposite the Whiffin Spit headland & lighthouse while offering captivating views at every turn. Long winding driveway leads past your pond to the secluded sanctuary of the home, cabin and to the southern most dock on Canada's West Coast. The home site situated tantalizingly close to the water at the entrance of Sooke Harbour opposite Whiffin Spit is awash with windows that may just be the perfect vantage point for unobstructed views of all things West Coast not the least of which is the transient Killer Whale visits, Seals, Otter, Mink and all manner of birdlife. Fisherman & Kayakers will just love the dock. 2 level 3 BR 2 Bath main home offers cozy comfort and the guest cabin nestled amongst majestic conifers has its own scintillating views. LIFESTYLE... More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
4845 Ambience Place in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405829$1,529,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,483 sq. ft.324 m2“Ex Nihilo” This gorgeous custom built home sits on 1.25 acres with spectacular views of the mountains,ocean & downtown Victoria.In this peaceful & tranquil setting down your private drive you will be impressed from the moment you walk through the front door of this tastefully designed residence.The main level features a chef inspired kitchen w/high end appliances & beautiful wood cabinets,an open flr plan offers breathtaking views from the kitchen/living/dining rms, large pantry,cozy den,utility rm & 2pc bath.The upper level is home to an impressive breathtaking master suite w/full ensuite & privacy balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the views & nature at your doorstep. The lower level is perfect for guests or teenagers w/ 2 beds,gym,family room + full bath.Outside is an entertainer’s dream w/ the most spectacular custom outdoor kitchen,mature landscaping,multiple sitting areas,in ground irrigation & double car garage.A truly remarkable place to call home! More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
7016 East Sooke Road in SOOKE: Sk East Sooke Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405646$685,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 405646This rare, sunny, west-facing waterfront acreage offers approximately 120 feet of stunning ocean frontage with a pebble beach. Ready for your dream home, the building site is fully serviced and features stunning views over Whiffen Spit and the Juan de Fuca Strait to the majestic Olympic Mountains. The current owners have installed a driveway and underground services to the building site including city water, 200 Amp power, and cable, and city water down to the bottom of the stairs on the lower part of acreage ocean front. The property has also been landscaped with cedars along the road frontage and side for privacy, a boulder retaining wall behind septic field with planted shrubs which has underground sprinkler system, and a hand made solid cedar staircase to ocean and boulder retaining walls and boulder steps to the beach. This area is exempt new Speculation Tax and Foriegn Buyers Tax. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.