Greater Victoria Areas
705 838 Broughton Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 418872$519,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 581 sq. ft.54 m2Welcome to the Escher! 2017 built, & ideally located in a sought-after location downtown! Steps to cafes, shops, YMCA, restaurants, & neighboring Beacon Hill Park, Cook Street Village & the Parliament Buildings. The Pollock is a modern, well-designed 1 bdrm floor plan w/open living space. Beautiful gourmet kitchen features Benson cabinetry, quartz counters, modern backsplash, generous island, built in microwave & oven, under cab lighting, a built-in desk/workstation. Bright living rm opens up to private balcony w/Cathedral, park & city view. Master bdrm offers a walk in closet & views. The Escher offers a signature Chard rooftop terrace, w/lounge, kitchen & BBQ areas & spectacular 360 views overlooking downtown, Fairfield & the Olympic Peninsula! Secure underground parking, visitor parking, in-suite laundry, separate storage unit, bike storage w/ bike repair station, dog washing station, meeting rm, pets & rentals welcome. Perfect for a single, a couple, or investment opportunity. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
M04 456 Pandora Avenue in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 418825$314,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 284 sq. ft.26 m2Immaculate studio suite in Downtown Victoria. Rooftop patio with with city & water views. Common BBQ, party room & fitness centre. Low strata fees and tons of potential for Airbnb, with potential income of $36k annually with no restrictions! Suite in new condition, two queen beds, full kitchen with built in fridge & dishwasher, walk-out patio leads to beach access. Out front you’ll find a brand new cafe & a large variety of great restaurants. Easy access for cyclists & bike storage included. Have a kayak?, you can store it here! Enjoy living in the heart of the city! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
309 1223 Johnson Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 418829$569,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,298 sq. ft.121 m2North-facing, two bedroom loft condo! This turn-key condo offers an ultra desirable, open floor plan! The main floor boasts 17ft vaulted ceilings, bright windows, a charming reading nook, and a sunny balcony. The living room has a cozy WOOD burning fireplace just in time for winter and is open to the dining area and kitchen making it the perfect place to entertain guests. Also on the main floor is a large master bedroom with walk-through closet to cheater 4pc ensuite bath, private balcony, laundry facilities, and an additional powder room. The loft bedroom upstairs includes a cheery skylight, a potential for another bathroom, and overlooks the lower living area. Beautifully renovated with new vinyl flooring, fresh paint thru out and new bathrooms. Located in well maintained building, bus stop right outside and walking distance to the Villages, shops the beautiful inner harbour and all that Downtown has to offer! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.