Greater Victoria Areas
703 989 Johnson Street in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421323$522,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 635 sq. ft.59 m2Open House Feb. 23 2:00-4:00 Check with your Lender...The with recent changes to the 'Stress Test' this unit may be more affordable than you thought. Also, being a new building with a full warranty, Insurance shouldn't be an issue! This choice West facing, resale unit has great Cityscape views and distant views of the Olympics Mountains, Sooke Hills and Mount Doug. It doesn't face onto Johnson Street, so it's quieter than many other units. Unlike some other plans, this 1 bedroom unit offers a very desirable floor plan that's large enough to have a dining set and queen size bed. Features include oak engineered hardwood flooring, quartz countertops, stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances an induction cooktop, wall oven, convenient cupboard pullouts, and solid-wood drawer boxes. The Bedroom has a cheater door to the spa-like bathroom with wrap around porcelain tiles, floating vanity and a full size tub/shower. This unit comes with a SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING spot and a storage locker. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
901 728 YATES Street in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421287$439,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 534 sq. ft.50 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT FEB 22ND, 2-4PM! Absolutely Beautiful Suite in the Sought After "ERA" on Yates!! This 2015 Steel and Concrete building, by award winning Concert Properties, deliveries features & value that you can't miss! Known for being a short term rental building, zoned for AirBnB, the investment opportunity is calling! Building includes: spacious social lounge/amenity room w/ kitchen, outdoor patio w/ BBQ & fire pit, bike & storage locker, & elec. car charge station. This N Facing Suite (cool in summer) is in pristine condition & offers views of city, Sooke Hills & Mt Baker! Boasting Designer Finishes including: Quartz Counters w/ eating bar, Under mount Sinks, Stylish Fixtures, Stainless Steel Appliances, Chic Cabinetry in Kitchen and Spacious Full Bathroom! High Ceilings Throughout! Just professionally painted! Brand new carpet in bedroom! Located in the Heart of Victoria's Vibrant Downtown with Exquisite Dining, Superb Shopping and all other Amenities!! Walkability Score is 100! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
409 1155 Yates Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421284$417,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 621 sq. ft.58 m2Wilden Lofts is an upscale modern building located within strolling distance of downtown Victoria. Walk to all amenities, Beacon Hill Park, Dallas Rd waterfront. This is a top floor one bedroom one bath condo facing East and offering big bright windows, quality finishing, and a spacious open design with hardwood flooring, maple cabinets, and functional kitchen. The 620 sq ft design incorporates an eating bar and large living space perfect for entertaining. There is also a nook work station off the living room for separation of your computer and work at home projects. Note there is some work being done to the building currently so be prepared when you arrive to view. The City of Victoria storm water system backed up into the ground levels of this building. The upside is a new look to entrance and main floor is underway. The City of Victoria is addressing the source of the issue. Nothing to do with the design of the building or drainage surrounding. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria and Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.