Greater Victoria Areas
1009 1090 Johnson Street in : Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413744$549,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 690 sq. ft.64 m2Live in Modern Art! Beautiful modern penthouse corner suite with over height ceilings in the Mondrian situated just steps from shopping, transportation and all the amenities of downtown Victoria. This one bedroom plus den unit is well laid out with an efficient plan and attractive modern finishes. Features include quartz counter tops, stainless appliances, Italian cabinets with soft-close drawers, under-mount sinks, in-suite laundry, ample closet space and fabulous view towards Craigdarroch Castle and the Olympic Mountains. The Mondrian is a steel and concrete building and allows rentals and pets. This unit comes with one underground secure parking space and a storage locker. The Mondrian is in the middle of it all just steps to cafes, restaurants, the ocean and parks in every direction. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
PH1802 960 Yates Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413707$2,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,513 sq. ft.141 m2Live luxuriously above the skyline in this Executive Penthouse suite Downtown Victoria at Legato, boasting almost 360° of stunning city, ocean, & mountain views! 1 of 2 exclusive units on the 18th floor, this spectacularly finished South West facing dream condo features over 1,500 sqft PLUS almost 1,000 sqft wrap around balcony. High ceilings, wood floors, multi zoned air conditioning & heat, solid core doors & integrated electric blinds, speakers & lights throughout this deluxe 2 bed + den & 3 bath unit. Open concept Chefs kitchen w/ a Subzero & Wolf SS appliance package, quartz counters & stylish cabinetry to fulfill your every need. Living room complete w/ floor to ceiling tiled gas fireplace & a wall of windows showcasing the picturesque views beyond. Views continue into each room including the grand master suite w/ 2 walk-in-closets & a luxurious 5 pc ensuite. In-suite laundry, huge storage locker & 3 parking spots included! Live Downtown, find all amenities within a few blocks! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
N705 737 Humboldt Street in VICTORIA: Vi Downtown Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413703$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 621 sq. ft.58 m2Welcome to the Aria - a first class complex located in the desirable Humboldt Valley, steps to Beacon Hill Park, the Empress Hotel, Victoria's historic Inner Harbour, the vibrant downtown core & air & sea transportation to Vancouver & Seattle. This one bedroom PLUS DEN suite offers approx. 620 sq. ft. with a contemporary urban ambiance. Features include kitchen w/ granite counter tops, s/s appliances, eating bar & gas cook top; engineered hardwood floors, gas fireplace, and floor to ceiling windows. This quality suite has been recently painted throughout, has new bedroom carpet, in suite laundry and a private balcony. There is separate storage & secure underground parking. Everything you need for an urban lifestyle. This upscale residence offers a resident caretaker, Concierge, fitness centre, steam room, lounge and bicycle & work rooms. Location! Location! WITH A WALK SCORE OF 97 you are central to everything Victoria has to offer - A beautiful home in the heart of a beautiful City! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.