Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
11424 Chalet Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 424319
11424 Chalet Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5L9$3,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 7,244 sq. ft.673 m2Rarely does a south-facing waterfront property like this come available! This 6000 sq. ft. 1 acre Deep Cove jewel promises gracious living for generations. Views to Malahat Range & Mill Bay from south-facing windows in almost every room. Watch for eagles, otters, herons, sea lions. Moor your boat at your buoy & enjoy dockside life on the beachside patio equipped with water, electricity & cleaning table. Room for chairs & a firepit too. Cook your crabs right at the water! This sandy-bottomed cove is virtually private, with only one other residence enjoying access. Swim in the cove and shower off on right there! Flexible floorplan allows for 1 or 2 bdrm in-law accommodations down, plus flex spaces above each garage.Yoga? Art studio? Clear cedar lines the cathedral ceiling in the LR & sets off the soaring stone fireplace, while the spacious kitchen offers quartz countertops, Viking range & 2 ovens. Over-height boat shed, workshops. Sidney, ferries, airport, & great schools close by. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
480 Norris Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 424242
480 Norris Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5M8$1,579,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,202 sq. ft.205 m2Fabulous brand new quality built rancher in beautiful Deep Cove on a gorgeous south facing sunny 1/2 acre plus lot. A rare find in a sought after area. This 3 bedroom beauty has numerous features and detail which is not always obvious: No particle board anywhere, 3/4 plywood subfloors, 10' ceilings with amazing coffer detail, oversize windows, 4 + bay garage with high ceiling, oversize gas/propane fireplace, oval free standing tub, and the list goes on... The gourmet kitchen with real wood cabinets and quartz countertops plus a free standing island and deluxe appliances complete the very classy modern kitchen. A beautiful master bedroom with an elegant 5 piece bathroom and two walk in closets. Outside boasts a great south facing front porch with ocean glimpses and a large covered deck at the back. Add to this the 4 bay garage + an adjoining, spacious work shop area, a heat pump with A/C for year round comfort. Still time to add your personal touches. Full ten year warranty. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
436 Cromar Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423953
436 Cromar Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5M7$1,849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,583 sq. ft.333 m2Stunning custom designed home in coveted Deep Cove. Beautifully renovated West Coast contemporary home set on a private, landscaped ½ acre lot. Bright interior is open & showcases artistic finishings throughout with warm wood detailing complimented with natural stone. Main flows seamlessly–perfect for entertaining with a gourmet kitchen with gas range, quartz counters, central island, & casual eating area. Retire to the formal dining rm when hosting, easily accommodating large gathering with scenic garden views. Spacious living rm enhanced with timelessly classic natural stone FP. Bedroom/office, mudroom with shower & 2pc bath complete. Above, generous Master with walk-in & 5pc ensuite, 2more bedrooms, family rm with FP, & laundry. Outside a garden sanctuary with plenty of patio space overlooking the park-like property. Only steps from beach access, spend sunny afternoons exploring tidal pools or watching resident wildlife pass by. Charming area amenities, boutique restaurants & shops More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.