Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
11326 Chalet Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413808$2,900,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,200 sq. ft.390 m2Spectacular/ Subdividable 1.50-acre WATERFRONT property offering incredible views of the Saanich Inlet! This truly is a one-of-a-kind property, situated in Deep Cove on the coveted west side of the Saanich Peninsula, this striking property offers plenty of development potential with design approval for subdivision from North Saanich. The existing home offers 4,200 sq ft of living space with 3 beds/4 baths, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and expansive patios offering stunning sunsets and a variety of marine life from this private oasis. Excellent Southern exposure allows you to maximize your time outside in the warm evening sun. Kayak and paddleboard from your backyard and enjoy the benefits of a foreshore lease. An extensive investment has been made in landscaping including pathways and boulder walls. Located in idyllic Deep Cove and a short drive from the town of Sidney, the International Air Port and BC Ferry Service. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
825 Clayton Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413770$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,466 sq. ft.322 m2Escape to the country side! On a 0.5 acre level & private lot behind a gated entrance is this idyllic 3400+ sq. ft. country home. Elegantly finished throughout, this 5 bdrm, 4 bath home is sure to impress. You’ll love the spacious & bright living room w/ wood burning fireplace & the roomy separate dining room perfect for big dinner parties & entertaining. The Provencial inspired country kitchen has a mosaic tile floor, exposed wood beams, granite countertops, dining bar & sitting area. Main level also includes addl. kitchen, bath & bdrm, which together can make a great nanny suite or main floor master. Upstairs you’ll find the loft office nook & 4 bdrms including a master suite w/ 5 pc ensuite bath, woodburning fireplace & private balcony to take in the countryside view. Beautiful backyard w/ 3 decks means you can take the entertaining outdoors. Beautifully landscaped lot, double garage & new septic, all in desirable Deep Cove, blocks from Deep Cove Market, beaches & 10 min. to Sidney. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
626 Cromar Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413694$1,385,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,202 sq. ft.297 m2O/H Sun 21st 1-3pm ,Just move in and enjoy this beautiful professionally renovated home, set on a flat, bright 0.58-acre lot in desirable Deep Cove, with beaches and ocean at the end of the road. This 3,200 Sqft home has main level entry and open plan design that's perfectly suited whatever your needs. Two double 8ft' doors open out to your large patio and the leveled lawned garden beyond. Kitchen features quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances including a Viking 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, wall oven & microwave. Downstairs also features a home office, shower room, and bedroom. The upper level boasts a luxurious master suite with its own private deck, walk-in dressing room, and spa-like bathroom. Conveniently located on this level you will find the laundry room as well as two additional bedrooms each with walk-in closets. There is also a self-contained, renovated and unused, one-bedroom suite with laundry. Separate heated building for a studio/gym etc. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.