Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1525 Eagle Way in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416956$1,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,055 sq. ft.284 m2Step into your dream home! An immaculately finished 5 bedroom contemporary styled home with luxurious features including a grand entrance with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, & granite counters throughout. Recently finished with over 3,000 finished sqft, this stunning build effortlessly flows from the open concept main floor to the mezzanine above. Elegant chefs kitchen with highest quality stainless steel appliances, plenty of stylish soft close cabinetry, separate wine fridge & 6 burner gas range surrounding the large centre island. Integrated sound & lighting Smart Home system, LED lights, gas fireplace, heated bathroom floors & motion sensor below cabinet lighting are just some of the luxurious features offered. Impressive master suite on the top level with own private balcony, dream walk in closet & 5pc ensuite, with walk in waterfall shower & pedestal soaker tub! Landscaped property in Deep Cove with triple car garage & ability to add a secondary suite as an out building! More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
626 Cromar Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416915$1,279,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,202 sq. ft.297 m2North Saanich was just voted one of the top places to live on the Island. Move in and enjoy this beautiful professionally renovated home, set on a flat, bright 0.58-acre lot with the beach at the end of this quiet road. 2 level, 3,200 Sq ft home has main level entry and open plan design that's perfectly suited whatever your needs. Large doors lead out to your oversize patio and the level garden beyond with mature fruit trees and room to grow veggies and keep chickens. Kitchen features quartz counters and S/S appliances inc. Viking 5 burner gas cook-top. This level also features a home office, shower room, and bedroom. Upstairs boasts a luxurious master suite with its own private deck, walk-in dressing room, and spa-like bathroom. Also up here you'll find the laundry room as well as two great sized bedrooms with walk-in closets. There is also a freshly renovated self-contained one-bedroom suite with laundry and private access. Also a heated building for studio/gym. Ample parking for RV. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Lot 4 10985 Chalet Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416699$475,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 416699Hidden gems! Nestled in the heart of Deep Cove, these 3 fully serviced building lots at 10985 Chalet Road are being offered for the first time. This highly sought after location is convenient to the airport, ferries, schools, local markets, wineries & the renowned Deep Cove Chalet restaurant. They are a short stroll from the beach and Deep Cove marina. All 3 lots are fee simple and West facing. They gently slope up from the road and offer mountain views, ocean glimpses and gorgeous sunsets. No building contract is required. This is a rare opportunity to build your dream home in this exclusive neighbourhood. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.