Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
849 Birch Road in : NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408255$1,195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,914 sq. ft.178 m2ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY IN BEAUTIFUL DEEP COVE! This immaculate family home will be sure to impress. This lovingly cared for home has been updated and ready for you to move in, relax and enjoy! Enjoy a kitchen party with the heated tile floor as you entertain your friends and family, venture out to the large private out door space over looking the large fully fenced back yard and watch the children and dogs play. Cozy up and enjoy the beautiful propane fireplace in the living room and cheer on the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Large master bedroom up with ensuite and the kids bedrooms across the hall. A bright sunny loft area for the family to play or how about a nice quiet study area! This home features an attached double car garage plus a detached 2 car garage for that collector car! Call now to view, don't miss out on this gem of a home! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
822 Wain Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408276$649,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 408276An excellent flat R2 zoned building lot for sale on the quiet part of Wain Road. Roughly 3/4 of an acre that is ready for you and your dream home plans! An excellent family neighbourhood with wonderful schools, walking trails, access to the ocean and that wonderful calm country lifestyle! Water, Hydro, Internet services to the lot - buyer to install their choice of septic system. Many new homes being built in the area with more to come. This part of Wain Road is very quiet. Across the street it is still ALR with a sheep farm. Lot Dimensions are approx. 101'x294' Survey available. Please call your realtor prior to walking the lot. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
545 Cromar Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407725$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,080 sq. ft.193 m2Newly renovated 4bed/3bath family home with double garage on a quiet street in Deep Cove. Walk down to the beach or stay home and catch ocean glimpses from your own backyard oasis. Situated on a 0.87 acre lot, this home is a gardeners delight. Meander through the winding pathways that showcase a diverse and tastefully arranged assortment of local flora, or nurture plants year round in your 72sf greenhouse. The yard is double fenced to keep your flowers safe from deer. Stay immersed in the garden when you make use of the refinished 180sf heated studio with deck, or 80sf relaxation house. Inside the main 2,080sf home you will enjoy new flooring, newer windows, and modern lighting fixtures throughout. The kitchen offers new GE appliances, new cabinets, Cambria Quartz counters in Kelvingrove with coordinating glass tile backsplash. All 3 bathrooms are updated with tile flooring, shower backsplashes, and storage cabinets. Contact the Seller directly to arrange showings and submit offers. More detailsListed by 8X Ventures Inc
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.