Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
845 Clayton Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 418899$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,901 sq. ft.177 m2NEW PRICE - DEEP COVE RANCHER! Custom built, one-level home situated on one of the most desirable, quiet streets in sought-after Saanich Peninsula community of Deep Cove and situated on a level, sunny .57 acre estate-style lot. Quality built and offering fantastic floor plan of 1,901 sf, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, this home has been meticulously maintained by the original owner, with recent updates to the kitchen appliances, granite counters, cabinets, hardwood flooring, hot water tank and gas FP. Lovely Master Suite with it's own adjoining Home Office and Sunroom with a walkout to one of the spacious patios - perfect for a Hot Tub! The surrounding landscaping and property offer privacy, amazing outdoor living space, enjoying the SW facing yard, and room to roam! Walking distance to the school, Farmer's Market, easy access to walking/biking/riding trails, minutes to the warm swimmable oceanfront and only a short drive to Airport, Ferries and all that Sidney by the Sea offers. This is a real gem! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
743 Kispiox Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 418864$1,288,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,681 sq. ft.342 m2Priv. Paradise on Shore Of 10,000 Sq Ft Spring-Fed Trout Pond W/ Its Own Dock. FAMILY HOME OF 3681 Sq Ft Westcoast Contemporary W/Functional Open Plan, Vaulted Ceilings & Hardwood Floors. 2 former owners used office/hobby room. for a hairdressing business it has a separate entrance.,& sink& en suite full bathroom . Use it to up Total Bdrms To six 6 or as a B'n'B fully separate bed sitting area. Enjoy Ownership Rights of Adjoining 60 com.property Acres of Woods, Meadows, Riding& Hiking Trails. Included is a 2 stall horse Barn(carriage house potential). Low hydro costs /B.C.Hydro installed computer controlled thermostat system ! in-floor sub tile heat in kitchen , main floor & bathroom. Lot has Riding area and direct access to trails, & All-Day Sun. Swim paddle row in the pond approx 12ft at deepest and just right temp in summer to cool off! Price reflects a well used family home ready for a refresh and your personal touches! 5 min. to Ferry, 10 to Sidney, 15 to airport , 35 to Victoria More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
755 Towner Park Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417778$3,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,637 sq. ft.338 m2UNIQUE sunny seaside 1.9 acre property! Easy access to 104' of beach-perfect for swimming, kayaking, crabbing, prawning, etc. Enjoy a cozy covered tea house backed by Garry Oak & Arbutus trees. Numerous native gardens at top of beach stairs filled in spring with endangered Erythroniums, prized Easter lilies plus an oasis of old established gardens. A "must see" character 3637 sqft HOME with attached greenhouse, plus double garage. First time on market in 19+ years. The long driveway passes through magnificent stand of 2nd growth trees & native plants to an orchard of speciality fruit trees. Several outbuildings, tool shed & a shade porch overlooking extensive deer fenced organic vegetable & flower beds. Recently renovated 2 br/2ba COTTAGE with own hydro & alarm. Near the street is 23 x 21 WORKSHOP, concrete floor, 200amp, large garage door. This special home awaits your decorating ideas, build or renovate while living in the cottage. A native lover's haven through out the seasons! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.