Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
619 Birch Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 428307
619 Birch Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5S2$1,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,391 sq. ft.408 m2Situated in the ever popular Deep Cove neighbourhood of North Saanich is this custom property offering 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The open concept floor plan, featuring living & dining room, foyer, kitchen and family room. A large rock fireplace and stunning fir post & beams are the focal points for the room. A spacious kitchen features a large island with breakfast bar, pantry and wine cabinet. Beautiful master bedroom with spa like ensuite, private balcony & large, well appointed walk in closet. To finish off the upstairs; 2 additional large bedrooms, both with window seats, bathroom and Nanny suite. Beautiful exterior spaces with many areas to sit and enjoy the outdoors. Located minutes from the airport, ferries, steps to the ocean, trails and minutes to the golf course and the town of Sidney, a perfect spot to call home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
10965 Madrona Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 428166
10965 Madrona Drive NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5R7$1,259,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,809 sq. ft.168 m2Welcome to this BRAND NEW home, located in the highly desired Deep Cove neighbourhood directly across from the ocean! Proximity to the best parks, mountain biking trails, and ocean access on the island, this location is best for those who love the outdoors. Look forward to gorgeous ocean and mountain views. On the first floor, fall in love with the chef's kitchen, boasting all stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, sleek quartz countertops, and modern accents throughout. The massive dining area is an entertainer's delight & has access to the oversized patio and yard. Cozy up to the living room's electric fireplace with a beautiful stone hearth. The 1st bedroom is found on this floor as well & includes its own walk-in closet & 3pc cheater ensuite. Step upstairs to find the 2nd & master bedroom, the master with its own walk-in closets & full ensuite. Each bedroom upstairs has access to its own balcony. Bonus: a crawl space for all your storage and more! Move-in now. Price plus GST. More detailsListed by The Condo Group Real Estate
286 Coal Point Lane in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 427786
286 Coal Point Lane NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5P1$2,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,937 sq. ft.273 m2Outstanding 107ft of Oceanfront in the heart of Deep Cove. Architect designed home built with fantastic quality. This one of kind home must be seen to really appreciate how private and stunning it is. This gem is tucked away at the end of a a quiet lane and from the moment you enter you feel like you have sailed away into paradise. The home sits perfectly on the lot to take in all the beauty of the shoreline and views. Every room in the house is overlooking the stunning views!! Fantastic unobstructed views over the Saanich inlet and up Satellite Channel. The outstanding rock work surrounds the property with ample patio and deck space to entertain. At the shoreline there a deck with access to a sandy little cove for swimming and tidal pool exploring. There is mooring bouy to have your boat right at your door step and also a hydraulic lift so at high tide you can launch a boat. Summer sunsets are glorious! Outside fireplace for evening entertainment. Wild life show all day long... More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.