Deep CoveNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
10916 Madrona Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423847
10916 Madrona Drive NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5N9$1,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,928 sq. ft.179 m2"WATERFRONT WEST COAST RETREAT", designed by an Architect and her husband, to build in an earth friendly way, healthy for the residents and the planet, to celebrate the connection between the enclosed space and the natural surroundings. Minimal environmental impact was the goal, and you will be taken in by the breath taking beauty and serenity of this WATERFRONT retreat. Nearly 2000 sq. ft. on 2 levels plus a basement area for HRV, IN FLOOR HEATING ACCESS, storage, and walk out spare room with Murphy Bed and garden deck. ONE LEVEL LIVING, with upper level offering guest bedrooms, bath and open family/art studio to below. In floor tile heating and wood fireplace in living area, drenched in sunlight during the day, and then down to the beach for west setting sunsets and picnics on the rocks. The original cottage at the waterside is gone, but the old fireplace and deck offer BBQ's, HOT TUB, and parties on the deck. Over $100,000 in recent upgrades to discuss including NEW METAL ROOF. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
691 Clayton Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423786
691 Clayton Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5M4$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 514 sq. ft.48 m2Get away from it all...Surrounded by silence, space & oh so close to the seaside with GREAT WATER VIEWS, you won't find a more compelling place to be at such an affordable price! New kitchen & most appliances, new deck, shingles, hi efficiency furnace & hot water tank, fireplace insert in living room, bathroom updated, hardwood refinished, freshly painted main floor, Municipal WATER & rare...SEWER! Enjoy serene water views and sunsets from the lovely living room that opens onto a 12x17 solid wood deck. A character cottage with two bedrooms and principal living areas on the main floor, a basement family room and huge unfinished area with direct access to the exterior. At dead end on Clayton with trail down to Chalet Rd & towards beach. Approved Lot Line Adjustment will create a rear building lot (MLS#423789), perhaps combine two purchases to increase lot area or live here now and build your dream home later!! Call for details & lot plan, see Virtual Open House, garage to be removed. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Lot B, 691 Clayton Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Deep Cove Land for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 423789
Lot B, 691 Clayton Road NS Deep Cove NORTH SAANICH V8L 5M4$475,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 423789Cleared building lot with a RARE SEWER CONNECTION translates to a larger allowable building envelope & no private system capital or maintenance costs. Plan a home on this SOUTHWEST exposed lot to capture mountain views, water glimpses & stunning sunsets and perhaps take advantage of the gentle slope with a walk out basement. At the dead end on Clayton steps down to Chalet Rd, the beach & Deep Cove Marina. Located in a friendly community a short drive to schools, markets, wineries, restaurants, the town of Sidney, airport & ferries. Approval in place for Lot Adjustment to create this rear building lot at 691 Clayton Rd (MLS#423786), buy both for multi-family living or to create a revenue stream! Call for details on N Saanich PLA, anticipated completion of requirements by seller, etc More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.