Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1780 Fairfax Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408262$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,194 sq. ft.297 m2Exceptionally maintained sun-soaked property located on quiet cul-d-sac in Dean Park. This 1 owner home has been meticulously cared for & loved throughout all the generations of this family. 3194 sq ft of finished living space, this home offers the perfect layout with all your living on the main floor. Kitchen has a bright, sunny eating area that connects through to the family room which leads to your large sunny deck overlooking a stunningly landscaped backyard. Full height lower level with plenty of windows & an extra living area that we hope makes a great space for the next family to enjoy as much as this one has. For the family that needs it, this area could also work well for an in-law suite as downstairs has a large bedroom, fireplace, games room & a full bath. This set up is perfect as a man cave, for teenagers or to host out of town guests. Enjoy the perfect end to your long day relaxing on your upper deck taking in the sounds & beautiful features of the outdoor water fountain. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
1722 Stuart Park Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 408182$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,372 sq. ft.220 m2Exceptional family home in a picturesque North Saanich community. Pride of ownership is evident throughout. Bright & spacious interior with a functional layout. Kitchen equipped with modern appliances, abundant counter & cabinet space, with convenience of an adjacent eating area for casual meals & full walk-in pantry. Entertain in the formal dining rm, with plenty of space to accommodate large gatherings. Sunken living rm enhanced with timeless stone encased gas FP. Relaxed family rm with efficient wood burning stove. Master appointed with 4pc ensuite. 3 spacious bedrooms, a 4c & 3pc bath & generously sized mud/laundry room complete this premier residence. Outside, expansive deck overlooks the park-like property embodies west coast beauty with mature trees & beautifully landscaped gardens. Quiet & peaceful location affords easy access to nearby shops, restaurants, entertainment, beaches, nature parks, golf courses, marinas, BC Ferris & Airport. Downtown & Inner Harbour a short commute. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1790 Fairfax Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407991$779,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,432 sq. ft.226 m2Beautiful Dean Park Estates property located on a quiet cul de sac. With just over a third of an acre has lots of privacy and established gardens with native plants, Japanese Maples and Rodos, a large sunny deck, and a shaded patio to be enjoyed. Master on main with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. 3 beds, 2 1/2 baths, spacious entertainment room with dining and fireplace, lots of windows, Hunter Douglas blinds, plus a family room with fireplace off the kitchen. Lower level set up for crafts, wine making, hobbies, and big laundry room. A large two car garage with shelving and work bench. Crawl space with tons of storage. This lovely home has just been freshly painted in neutral colours and is ready for your personal touches. OPEN HOUSE Sat April 20 2-4 More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.