Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
8809 Carmanah Terrace in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426617
8809 Carmanah Terrace NS Dean Park SIDNEY V8L 5E9$979,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,684 sq. ft.342 m2BEAUTIFUL DEAN PARK - Located at the top of beautiful Dean Park Estates you will find this elegant 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home on a quiet no through road. The main level offers one level living including Master bedroom, formal living room, dining room, kitchen with granite counter tops, cherry wood cupboards and eating area overlooking the family room. The lower level offers guest accommodation including 2 bedrooms, media room, games room and workshop. Beautiful outdoor living to entertain your guests. Freshly painted. Close to Dean Park Trails, Saanichton shopping, airport, ferry and Sidney. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
8660 Richland Place in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 425918
8660 Richland Place NS Dean Park SIDNEY V8L 5E3$1,849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,047 sq. ft.376 m2Exquisite estate in picturesque North Saanich, an architectural masterpiece. Visually stunning interior captivates with vaulted ceilings & large picture windows framing garden vistas. Grand foyer leads to the living rm with statement fireplace. Modern kitchen with superior appliances, white cabinetry, waterfall marble island & eating nook. Formal dining rm accommodates large gatherings. Office, bedroom, gym & 3pc bath complete the main. Above, master retreat with walk-in closet & 5pc ensuite. Landing offers a relaxing private seating area & 2 more bedrooms, each with walk-in closet & 4pc bath to finish. This elite home also contains a self contained 1 bed suite with open floor plan, kitchen, eating area & living room. Outdoor living space is enviable, with complete privacy & manicured gardens, & abundant patio space with an outdoor fireplace. Positioned in desirable community with easy access to beaches, parks, Panorama Rec Centre, restaurants, services & more More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1705 Texada Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 424614
1705 Texada Terrace NS Dean Park NORTH SAANICH V8L 6B1$1,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,051 sq. ft.376 m2Elegant 4BDR 4BATH Custom Family Home. Spectacular Vaulted Ceilings, open layout ideal for entertaining. Spacious Spa-like 5 piece Master Ensuite with it's own private deck. Panoramic views of Gulf Islands and Haro Strait from the gracious living/dining room and open layout kitchen/family room with level garden walkout. Extensive attention to detail with radiant heated hardwood, carpet and tile floors, 2 gas FP's plus surround sound inside & out. The spacious 2nd Master Ensuite on the main floor plus a large studio/exercise room each with private walkouts to south facing gardens make this a truly unique property. Beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden and patio areas, water features and hot tub backing onto a treed park provide privacy with a wonderful country feel. Conveniently located in a unique enclave of luxury homes, close to Hiking Paths, Schools, Rec Centre, Sidney, Ferries, Airport and more! View the Virtual Tour at my.matterport.com/show/?m=3bcb2zkHevM More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.