Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1640 Stuart Park Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417120$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,858 sq. ft.173 m2UPDATED DEAN PARK RANCHER-This completely renovated home has 2/3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in the sought-after Dean Park Estates. Perfect for the downsizer! This pristine one level home has undergone substantial changes including hardwood floors throughout, new kitchen with granite counter tops, all new bathrooms with heated floors, new windows, baseboards and fresh coat of interior paint and so much more. No expense spared with upgrades approximately $200,000. Located near the airport, ferries, the Town of Sidney, Panorama Rec Centre and close to bus routes. Don’t miss this opportunity and call for your private viewing today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
8520 Ballenas Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416857$950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,912 sq. ft.271 m2Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this exquisite and bright Dean Park gem offers an impressively functional layout, many tasteful updates, and gorgeous pastoral, ocean and mountain views! The sought after Dean Park area offers fast access to the stunning views and hiking found in John Dean Provincial Park and a full service community recreation center. It's also just a short drive to the amenity rich towns of both Sidney and Saanichton, along with the many public parks and beach accesses found along the East and West coasts of the Saanich Peninsula. Perfect for families and retirees alike - this home offers a well thought out, flexible floor plan designed to highlight the inspiring view. Some of the many features include hardwood flooring, an updated Kitchen (featuring Quartz counter tops and SS appliances), a double sided fireplace upstairs (with an efficient wood burning stove downstairs), multiple deck and patio spaces and a beautifully landscaped rock garden. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
8528 TRIBUNE Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416841$929,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,328 sq. ft.216 m2OPEN Sun 1-3pm. This beautiful home is surrounded by tranquil forest yet is bright & sunny. Past the welcoming front porch, the open floorplan & soaring vaulted ceiling feels spacious & airy and offers 3 bedrooms + den on the upper level plus a 2nd den on the main level. The home has been lovingly maintained & constantly updated: completely updated kitchen & 2 bathrooms, ensuite mostly updated, new wood floors, new fireplaces with stone surround + built-in cabinet, new 30-year roof in 2008, new energy-efficient heaters (Energuide=77), and a 1998 permitted addition of a large bonus room with a vaulted ceiling, massive window & skylight. The kitchen has gorgeous cherry wood cabinets & a huge island that makes entertaining a pleasure. Most outstanding is the 650sf south-facing deck that backs onto 10.5 acres of private forested land. All of this is just a few blocks from the Dean Park walking trails, less than 5 min. from the Panorama Rec Ctr, & is around the corner from 2 golf courses More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.