Dean ParkNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
8775 Carmanah Terrace in SIDNEY: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419285$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,149 sq. ft.385 m2Welcome to Dean Park just 20 minutes to town, yet feels like the countryside. This great 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home has a.35 acre easy care lot and a big double car garage with workshop area. Just updated with new flooring on main and upper level, energy efficient heaters, window glass and more. Enter through the lovely foyer with its soaring ceilings. To the left is a den/office, to the right is a living room, separate dining room leading to the bright open kitchen with a breakfast area and a family room with gas fireplace. Outside 2 decks lead to the garden. Upstairs is a huge bonus room with a gas fireplace, 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom and laundry room. The large master bedroom has a walk in closet, spa style bathroom with soaker tub and a sitting area leading to a sunny private deck. The lower level features a perfect space for in laws with 2 more bedrooms, a bathroom, separate entrance, living room and more. Convenient to Panorama Rec Center, airport, ferries, Saanichton, Sidney More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
8888 Forest Park Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419115$1,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,958 sq. ft.275 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT 1-4* Perched high with breathtaking views of Sidney, Mt Baker, & the Gulf Islands, this immaculate 2,958 sq ft house offers an incredible opportunity to own your dream home. Featuring an exceptional floor plan w/ 4 beds/3 baths & master on the main, this exquisite home is sure to impress. Highlights include large windows & vaulted ceilings designed to maximize the natural light & water views, an open kitchen w/ quartz counters & KitchanAid appliances, & a serene ocean view master w/ walk-in closet & 5-pc ensuite. The lower level offers a generous living area equipped w/ 3 beds+den, double-car garage, & ample storage. Outside you will find an outstanding living space w/ 2 large sun decks, a tranquil back patio w/ elegant landscaping, & 3 gas BBQ outlets. Extensively renovated in 2012 by Horizon Pacific Developments & located in a desirable neighbourhood w/ convenient access to shops, schools, & transit, this is an incredible home offering outstanding quality & value. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
8921 Pender Park Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Dean Park Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 418986$1,499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,562 sq. ft.424 m2Rarely does a home of this quality and detail come to the market where you can age in place, take care of your parents & enjoy one level living. Panoramic views of Haro Strait & Sidney. Extensively renovated in 2006 to the highest of standards w/ recent upgrades that include hardwood floors & top-of-the-line appliances. The exterior has been completely refinished to reduce maintenance. All of the principle rooms are conveniently entry level. Fabulous entertainment-sized gourmet kitchen that opens up to a cozy family room and a walk-out generous deck. This home is extremely bright & open & features a beautiful master bedroom retreat with a spa-like ensuite and a steam shower with luxury slate finishing. Downstairs also has amazing views, media & games rm with pool table and separate accom. for in laws or students. Large flat back yard, hot tub, easy access to all amenities; Panorama, schools, airport, ferry, and shopping. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.