Curteis PointNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2290 Kedge Anchor Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426808
2290 Kedge Anchor Road NS Curteis Point NORTH SAANICH V8L 5J1$3,290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,914 sq. ft.364 m2Boater's paradise at this tranquil cul-de-sac lot neighbouring Canoe Cove Marina. An expansively renovated home and guest home sit on just under one acre of landscaped oceanfront property equipped with one of the best dock systems on the market to service the established boat charter and moorage business (available for purchase separately). The five-bedroom, five-bathroom master residence has numerous upgrades to its functional layout which features stunning views of the water from nearly every room. East and west-facing upper patios, and a walkout basement with covered patios offer a variety of perspectives from which to catch the sun amongst the lush westcoast surroundings. A one bedroom, one-bathroom guest house enjoys a full kitchen and its own glass-enclosed sunroom. A paving stone driveway, and multiple stone retaining walls with extensive gardens lead to a generous triple attached garage/workshop that is large enough to accommodate boats, cars, storage, and tools. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
11003 Tryon Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426710
11003 Tryon Place NS Curteis Point NORTH SAANICH V8L 5H6$825,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,431 sq. ft.226 m2Attention boaters! Marina across the road from this North Saanich Curteis Point, delightful home in "Tryon Estates" - a cul-de-sac of fine residences. Highly desirable North Saanich area for this .55 acre natural setting plus palm trees! Nearby ferry terminal, beaches, hiking trails & minutes to Sidney By The Sea amenities. Underground services & street lights. Terrific interior layout of light filled spacious rooms. Living room features a lovely built-in display cabinet. Formal dining room with unique built-in buffet; greenhouse window, gas range, & fantastic custom pantry cupboard in kitchen. Casual eating area has access to 2 tiered decks-perfect for BBQ's or relaxing. Electric fireplace & doors to private back yard from family room. Mainly one level living with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. PLUS exterior entry lower level with 2 piece bath & large room (20'x14') for home office, hobby or man cave, huge crawl space & workshop area. Double garage & gated front courtyard! GREAT VALUE!! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney
2365 Tryon Road in VICTORIA: NS Curteis Point Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 426423
2365 Tryon Road NS Curteis Point VICTORIA V8R 1G1$2,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,240 sq. ft.301 m2Private gated waterfront estate with sweeping South facing ocean vistas. Designer interior showcases an open floor plan & superior finishings. Floor to ceilings windows frame water views in all principle rooms. Chef’s kitchen, with casual eating area is equipped with top of the line appliances & opens to expansive living room with statement fireplace. Comfortable family rm, laundry & 2pc bath complete. Above, enviable master suite with walk-in, lavish 5pc ensuite & private balcony. 2 more bedrooms, 5pc bath & landing complete this elite residence. Outside, an outdoor kitchen and easy care yard ! Launch your paddleboard or kayak & explore the surrounding coastline. Set in stunning North Saanich where amenities include exceptional restaurants, prestigious golf courses, numerous marinas, cafes & a recreation centre. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy many nature parks, expansive trail systems, beaches and coastline. Close proximity to the BC Ferris & airport More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.