CS TannerCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
5 2560 Wilcox Terr in Central Saanich: CS Tanner Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907657
5 2560 Wilcox Terr CS Tanner Central Saanich V8Z 6Z8$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,235 sq. ft.115 m2One level living in the desirable Tanner Ridge area of Central Saanich. One of the more desirable units that does not back onto the highway, great central location gives you the country feel of rural Central Saanich, and is less than 20 minutes to all of the amenities of Victoria or Sidney, the airport and ferries. Property offers 2 parking spots, 1 in the driveway and 1 in the garage, private fully fenced rear patio off of the kitchen where you can even catch a glimpse of Mt Baker on a clear day. Well run, self managed strata does a great job taking care of the property and you can see the pride of ownership in the complex. This is one of the larger 2 bedroom units you will find, with loads of closets, in suite laundry and a crawlspace for more storage! Living room features a bay window combined with the dining room and hardwood floors that connects to the bright kitchen with its sliding glass door out to the patio. This pet friendly adult oriented property is ready for you! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation - The Neal Estate Group
2522 Fielding Pl in Central Saanich: CS Tanner House for sale : MLS®# 906688
2522 Fielding Pl CS Tanner Central Saanich V8W 1R2$1,419,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,321 sq. ft.309 m2Located in the highly sought after Tanner Ridge neighbourhood, this fabulous custom 2006 build offers a bright and spacious 5 bed/4 bath with an office. The upper level features the open concept floor plan with kitchen, eating area, dining and family room with gas fireplace and hardwood flooring. The primary bedroom is large, 5 piece ensuite with soaker tub and two sets of closets. The lower level offers a spacious self contained LEGAL suite with its own laundry. Extra space offered with one side of the double car garage converted to two additional flex spaces. The home is ideal for multi-family living, aging parents or blended families with plenty of space to grow. A fenced back yard with garden shed, greenhouse and patio space for the whole family. Not too far from local favourite spots such as Bear Hill, Mitchell’s Farm Market, Lochside Trail, Island View Beach and Butchart Gardens. Call your agent to view today! More detailsListed by Jonesco Real Estate Inc
2455 Costa Vista Pl in Central Saanich: CS Tanner House for sale : MLS®# 905755
2455 Costa Vista Pl CS Tanner Central Saanich V8Z 6Y5$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,563 sq. ft.145 m2Fantastic one level rancher, perfect for downsizers or retirees, on a quiet cul-de-sac in Tanner Ridge. This bright and spacious home has 1563 sq ft, with 3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths. Formal living and dining areas. Kitchen with plenty of cabinets, sunny eating area and family room with propane fireplace. Enjoy your morning coffee on the huge east facing deck or spend the afternoon watching the many birds in the area. Spacious primary bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and main bath with tub/shower. Plenty of closet and storage space plus separate laundry room. This family home has been well maintained over the years. Well manicured 74x111 lot with mature shrubs and perennials has a fully fenced rear yard and plenty of room for expanding the garden. An easy walk to local parks, main bus routes, and a short drive to the Keating Town Centre. A great neighbourhood to call home. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.