CS Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
6833 Wallace Dr in Central Saanich: CS Brentwood Bay House for sale : MLS®# 907876
6833 Wallace Dr CS Brentwood Bay Central Saanich V8M 1A2$1,149,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,202 sq. ft.205 m2Ocean View Home! Located in the very sought after area of Brentwood Bay in Central Saanich sits your spacious 4 BR, two level home with excellent ocean views of Saanich Inlet. Enjoy your bright and spacious kitchen with tile floors, white shaker style cabinets and white appliances, skylight, custom lighting and large wrap around breakfast bar with seating. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living room with feature fireplace. As you walkout of the dining area this leads you to your 850 sq ft wraparound deck all overlooking your .24 acre property set in park like setting. Soak in the spectacular ocean views of Brentwood Bay as you enjoy summer barbeques with family and friends. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor including the master BR with ensuite. The lower level has easy suite potential offering a full Bsmt with family room and Rec room, 4th bedroom, full 3 piece bath and laundry. Only a short stroll to the marina, Brentwood bay village and resort and all amenities. Call now! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
110 1240 Verdier Ave in Central Saanich: CS Brentwood Bay Condo for sale : MLS®# 907282
110 1240 Verdier Ave CS Brentwood Bay Central Saanich V8M 1E6$685,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,241 sq. ft.115 m2Beautifully appointed 2 Bed, 2 Bath & Den condo located in the popular Brentwood Lane complex! Offering over 1,240 sq.ft., this west facing suite offers a ton of natural light throughout plus nice separation between primary & guest bedrooms at opposite ends. Updated over the years with laminate flooring in the spacious living & dining areas, kitchen with granite countertops plus eating nook, large primary suite with walk-in closet and 3 pce ensuite with walk-in shower. Other features include a gas fireplace, in-suite laundry, lots of storage closets throughout & newer hot water tank. Underground parking stall & storage locker included. Very well-run building with workshop, no age restrictions, rentals permitted (no short term) and small pet okay! Be a part of the Brentwood Bay community, within steps from shopping, restaurants, marina, beaches library/community centre & more! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
7046 Brentwood Dr in Central Saanich: CS Brentwood Bay House for sale : MLS®# 907419
7046 Brentwood Dr CS Brentwood Bay Central Saanich V8M 1B4$4,295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,145 sq. ft.292 m2This completely renovated south-west facing oceanfront home features a newly built 70ft dock located in the sought-after Brentwood Bay. Featuring 3,145 sqft 3 beds/3 baths highlights ocean views & natural light throughout. The gourmet kitchen offers a Wolf gas range, built-in Miele fridge quartz countertops & bistro sitting area. Main Level has a fantastic layout w/ large living room, gas fireplace, dining for 12 ppl & access to an outdoor balcony. 3 beds downstairs w/ rec area, 5 piece bathroom & primary bedroom w/ spa-like en-suite & french doors leading out to a covered oceanfront patio. Outside has two new decks w/ topless glass railings, manicured landscaping w/ irrigation & stairs leading to the low-bank waterfront to launch kayaks. Additional updates include white oak hardwood flooring, metal roof, windows, electric heat pump & gas furnace. Experience stunning sunsets, year-round deep-water moorage in the warm, calm waters of the Saanich Inlet from this truly spectacular home. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.