Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
5280 Parker Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 414131$1,397,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,711 sq. ft.159 m2Fabulous, sought after street .. Beach on one side and Cordova Bay Golf Course on the other .. lovely sea views, excellent finishing, renovated from the ground up. Lovely floorplan offering 3bdrm on main floor with office space. Master bdrm features, spacious walk in closet and spa-like ensuite. Upper level offers a bright open concept plan with gorgeous West facing outdoor living spaces and incredible views!! Gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, heated tile flooring, pantry, granite countertops, gas cooking. Living rm with gas fireplace. Fully fenced level yard is a gardener's dream with beautiful professional landscaping and extensive interlocking brick and rock walls, with a green belt at the back offering total privacy. Loads of parking... Walk across the street to the BEACH, or short walk to buses,school and Matticks Farm .. this home is a MUST SEE! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
933 Matticks Wood Lane in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 414066$1,898,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,542 sq. ft.329 m2MATTICK'S WOOD, an idyllic, enclave of homes in the heart of CORDOVA BAY, steps to Cordova Bay Golf Course, Mattick's Woods Shops & the beach. This picture perfect Arts and Crafts Home is nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac, situated amongst a tranquil natural setting, offering an abundance of light & ocean glimpses. Incredible pride has been taken in crafting/updating this home w Hardwood Floors, New Kitchen & Bathrooms, Quality millwork, New Lighting & more. This versatile home is ideal for a family, or for someone seeking ONE LEVEL LIVING. It offers a spacious Master Bedrm on the Main w Luxury Ensuite & Walk in closet, Gourmet Kitchen, Living Room w Fireplace, Full Bathroom, Laundry & an optional second Master Bedrm/Guest Suite on the main. Upstairs are 3 Bedrms, Bathroom & optional Upstairs Master Bedrm or Family room. Offers lots of storage, a 2 car garage & BONUS Detached 2 CAR GARAGE. PRIME LOCATION, walkable to good schools, Golf, Swim & Paddle, steps from your doorstep. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
801 5388 Hill Rise Terrace in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 414100$2,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,020 sq. ft.188 m2Opportunity to own the largest Penthouse at THE PINNACLE, in the final phase at Sayward Hill in Cordova Bay! Featuring unobstructed views of Mt Baker, Salish Sea & the pastoral Ridge Golf course. Spacious 2BD/2BA + Media Room + Office. This Concrete & Steel unit features 2020 sqft of luxury living, an abundance of natural light from large view windows + 2 balconies. Gourmet custom kitchen w/high-end Miele appl incl wine fridge & stone countertops. Custom marble surround Gas FP in living rm, hardwood floors, LED lighting, AC. Master Bed w/upgraded carpeting, walk-in closet, ensuite w/soaker tub, in-floor heating & upgraded custom faucets. This unit has it's own garage for 2 parking stalls,& separate storage. Also has it's own elevator to 710 sq ft private rooftop deck, hot tub, and outdoor kitchen. An incredible lifestyle awaits! This is an assignment sale with GST included. Interior Pictures are of another unit but exterior and video footage shows views and roof top. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.