Cordova BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
762 Westbury Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415836$1,029,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,104 sq. ft.195 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4 CANCELLED* Live the ideal lifestyle in this modernized 3 bed/3 bath home located on a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to schools, parks, and beaches. You will enjoy the functional floor plan and updates throughout including a modern kitchen and appliances, hardwood flooring, and custom bathrooms including heated tile floors. Enjoy the benefits of many recent improvements including new roof & gutters, hot water on demand, natural gas hookups, and heat pump to ensure comfort year round. Nothing to do but move in! Relax in the beautifully landscaped .27 acre yard that includes a private fenced backyard and a multi-terraced patio that's perfect for entertaining and enjoying the evening sun. Located next to an enclave of newer luxury homes and a forest like setting that can all be enjoyed from your private hot tub. This is a great opportunity to own the perfect home in one of Cordova Bay’s most desirable neighbourhoods. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
1104 Darcy Lane in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415805$3,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,722 sq. ft.439 m21104 D'Arcy Lane is a beautiful, bright, modern home that has been thoughtfully designed to elevate family living. Situated on a 0.5 acre waterfront lot in Cordova Bay on a quiet no-through street and within walking distance to the beach, the home has a kids playroom with reading loft, a sport court, and a large flat backyard perfect for outdoor games. Inside the home you will find five bedrooms and four bathrooms plus a separate studio suite and storage options cleverly hidden throughout to keep the entire living space clean and organized. The main level offers great indoor/outdoor social space and draws your attention out to the stunning views over Haro Strait, that's if you can take your eyes off the striking custom built kitchen. Three separate patios, including a roof top deck, offer over 1200 square feet of outdoor entertainment space to take in the views of the water. If you are looking for a home that has it all for you and your family, this is it. More detailsListed by The Agency
405 5118 Cordova Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cordova Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415751$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,258 sq. ft.117 m2Located in one of Victoria’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Cordova Bay offers Seaside living at its finest. This 1258 Sqft 2 bed/2 bath condo features 9 ft ceilings with floor to ceiling windows, Open concept kitchen with quartz countertops and a large island great for entertaining, stainless KitchenAid appliances, built-in full height pantry, LED lighting and soft close cabinets, Engineered hardwood flooring, in-suite full size Whirlpool washer and dryer, Skylights making your home bright and sunny and Separated Bedrooms for more privacy. After a day of golf, unwind in your spa inspired ensuite with a glass of wine, then relax and enjoy your BBQ on the South Facing 592 Sqft private ROOFTOP TERRACE and then watch the sunset. Prices include GST & Secure underground parking with Electric vehicle charging capability. Rentals and Pets are allowed. The Haro is just steps to the beach. Live Life. Live Inspired. Sales Centre open Wed to Sat 1- 4 pm 102-5166 Cordova Bay Rd or by appt. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.