Cobble HillMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
3524 Watson Avenue in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 427952
3524 Watson Avenue ML Cobble Hill COBBLE HILL V0R 1L0$497,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,148 sq. ft.107 m2Steps away from the Cobble Hill village core, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom rancher is the perfect mixture of cozy yet spacious and comes complete with a yard with endless possibilities. Copious windows and a skylight ensure that this home is awash with natural light with views of your spacious yard from every room in the house. The open concept includes a spacious kitchen, separate dining room, a dual-purpose laundry/pantry area, and a large family room to accommodate family gatherings around a cozy wood-burning fireplace. The outdoor area sets this property apart with substantial room to let your imagination run wild. The outdoor patio area is perfect for entertaining with plenty of room for the kids AND a garden. Upgrades include windows, doors, flooring, and new appliances. A detached workshop is wired and ready to go with ample space for wood or tool storage. Halfway between Victoria and Duncan, with lots of parking for your recreational toys, this home is where adventures begin. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
3626 Panorama Ridge in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 427343
3626 Panorama Ridge ML Cobble Hill COBBLE HILL V0R 1L1$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,369 sq. ft.220 m2Panoramic ocean views from this well maintained 3 bedroom + den home are only a part of living in this amazing seaside community for active adults offering an 18 hole golf course, clubhouse, boat launch, outdoor pool, fitness centre, indoor and outdoor tennis, RV and boat parking, and over 30 social clubs. The home offers two finished levels with master on main. A second bedroom with ensuite bath, a spacious kitchen with family room, and a separate formal dining area, located beside the ocean view living room, provide generous main level living. Downstairs you will find a third bedroom, a large den, a third 4 piece bath, as well as a large storage room, large laundry, and an extra deep garage for car, golf cart and hobby space. A private patio off the family and dining rooms offers access to your lush and private garden. The front sundeck offers expansive views of the ocean, Salt Spring Island, Mt. Baker and the Saanich Peninsula. 24/7 security. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
157 Marine Drive in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 427067
157 Marine Drive ML Cobble Hill COBBLE HILL V0R 1L1$1,148,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,666 sq. ft.433 m2For more information, see Multimedia/Brochure below. Spectacular ocean views from this main level entry home. If you want to see beautiful views of the ocean from within your house, this is the house for you. 3 levels developed, 3 bedrooms with main floor open plan design, built in office, exercise, workshop, & storage areas. Built 2007, original owners, excellent condition. This 4666sf home with 900sf of decks has 3374sf developed on 3 levels. Bosch appliances throughout. Brazilian Cherry hardwood on main level, with granite countertops, & ensuite heated bathroom floor. High efficiency forced air gas furnace and natural gas fireplace in the great room. Situated close to the ocean in Arbutus Ridge – an active community for adults 50+ years ideal for snow birds & permanent residents. Looks directly down Satellite Channel toward Mount Baker. See Orcas, Dolphins, etc., right from your window. Gated 24/7 security. Low strata fees, No Speculation tax & reduced rural taxes! More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.