Cobble HillMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
Lot 14 Pinder Place in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Land for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 419318$299,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 419318Incredible opportunity to build your dream home in Majestic Cedars. This is an extraordinary subdivision with lovely large lots. Lot 14 is privately situated off of the main road. There are beautiful trees along the back that creates natural privacy. This gorgeous neighborhood has so much charm and is very appealing. Easy commute to Victoria and/or Duncan. Very close to the heart of Shawnigan Lake and Cobble Hill. Only minutes to the public beach, and literally countless hiking trails. Fabulous local wineries within a short drive! Don't miss your chance to build a new home in this incredible neighborhood. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
3540 Ocean View Crescent in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 417774$899,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,676 sq. ft.249 m2This Custom-built, well appointed home offers panoramic ocean views from both levels. Plenty of natural light throughout the day.The home itself has too many features to cover in this description. Main level features Master bedroom with 4 pce ensuite, walk in closet. There is a 2nd bedroom for guests. Entertainment sized living room with beautiful hw floors, propane fireplace, a sizable dining area. Kitchen with s/s appliances and eating and recreating area; also a 2 pce bath on main. Enjoy the sun drenched deck, accessible from Master bdrm, Living and kitchen area. Lower level offers 2 more bdrms, a large enclosed laundry room. Also a large family room, a workshop and copious storage. A full-length deck accessed from the family room completes the lower level. There is a stand-up crawl space that is poured, heated, lit. Oversize double garage. Beautiful landscaping and the multitude of amenities such as heated pool, tennis court, marina, make this an idyllic home for those 50+ More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
3626 Panorama Ridge in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 417775$679,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,369 sq. ft.220 m2Panoramic ocean views from this well maintained 3 bedroom + den home are only a part of living in this amazing seaside community for active adults offering an 18 hole golf course, clubhouse, private marina with modern docks and boat launch, outdoor pool, fitness centre, indoor and outdoor tennis, RV and boat parking, and over 30 social clubs. The home offers two finished levels with master on main. A second bedroom with ensuite bath, a spacious kitchen with family room, and a separate formal dining area, located beside the ocean view living room, provide generous main level living. Downstairs you will find a third bedroom, a large den, a third 4 piece bath, as well as a large storage room, large laundry, and an extra deep garage for car, golf cart and hobby space. A private patio off the family and dining rooms offers access to your lush and private garden. The front sundeck offers expansive views of the ocean, Salt Spring Island, Mt. Baker and the Saanich Peninsula. 24/7 security. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.