Cobble HillMalahat & Area
Greater Victoria Areas
1365 Carlton Drive in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 416835$684,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,885 sq. ft.175 m2Perfect opportunity to own a lovely rancher, plus a carriage house with rental suite on a full, usable acre. Prime location and plenty of room for all of the toys, bring your RV, boats, quads and project cars. The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house has a large living area and the sliding glass doors in the kitchen lead right out onto the super private back patio. Large master bedroom with an ensuite and a separate storage area that could be converted into living space. Property is connected to CVRD water. Click on the multimedia link for HD pictures and floor plans. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
871 Cherry Point Road in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 416611$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,995 sq. ft.278 m2Low Bank Waterfront Acreage featuring multiple dwellings. Outside of Speculation Tax area! Options are endless here live in one of the units while you build your dream home or enjoy the property as is or rent them all out and live for free. Expansive views with access to miles of beach where you can pick oysters and crab right off the beach, an ever-changing canvas of marine activity and wildlife from nearly every room. The main house has room to extend or add onto, currently a two level two bedroom home. Closer to the beach is another home with a self contained one bedroom suite on the bottom and a two bed two bath home above surrounded with sun drenched decks also taking in the breathtaking views. A third building on the property a large garage with a second unfinished level above. A stair case takes you down to the beach to enjoy the West Coast as it is meant to be seen, truly a one of a kind property. Loads of parking and land to enjoy. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
4205 Judge Drive in COBBLE HILL: ML Cobble Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Malahat & Area) : MLS®# 415897$719,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,971 sq. ft.276 m2Create the life of your dreams! Beautiful, bright & spacious describe this 3000 sqft home in prestigious Douglas Hill with glorious pastoral views featuring Salt Spring’s Mt Taum & glimpses of Saanich Inlet. Superb entertainment decks (1800 sqft) are accessed by French doors for that sunny day or pleasant evening gathering. The brilliant flexible floor plan provides 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 4 baths & 2 laundries on 2 floors. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, updated cupboards & 2 ovens. When combined with the inline dining room & living room, there is a lovely flow to the main floor, which has huge windows to enjoy the view & let the light in. Downstairs is a great guest suite with massive well-decorated bright rooms inc. 2 bedrooms and a rec room. All this on a ½ acre landscaped lot with fruit trees, mature gardens, & lots of kid friendly space. Easy highway access & 40 min to Vic or 10 to Duncan. Near great schools with a wonderful neighbourhood & neighbours. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.