Co Wishart NorthColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
3177 Pearkes Rd in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 911251
3177 Pearkes Rd Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 2L7$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,220 sq. ft.113 m2Wonderful rancher right by Royal Roads! Whether you’re downsizing or starting out, this well maintained home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and has it all. Starting outside you’ll notice a well manicured yard includ. a greenhouse and garden. Tons of parking in the driveway for an RV or toys and also an attached garage. Updated windows and doors thr/out the home and a brand new roof leave nothing to do but bring your own touches. The owner has done regular renos includ. floors, countertops/sinks and appli. Inside is a thoughtful layout with great use of sq. ft. There’s a sizable living room w/ 3 spacious beds includ. a 1/2 bath in the primary suite. On the other side of the home is formal dining and a bright kitchen w/ sliding doors out to the patio. The backyard is a beautiful oasis w/ fruit trees and flowers- It’s fully fenced w/ lots of storage in the shed! Enjoy a stroll thru the RR campus or take a 5 min drive to the Lagoon- Great location, great home, ready for new great owners! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3058 Glenmanor Pl in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 911225
3058 Glenmanor Pl Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 1M8$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,601 sq. ft.242 m2Welcome to 3058 Glenmanor Place! This updated 6 bedroom,2 bath Colwood gem features pristine oak hardwood flooring, efficient forced air gas heat, recently replaced gas hot water tank, newer kitchen as well as many other thoughtful updates. With not just one but TWO wood burning fireplaces you can cozy up in your living room and enjoy the warmth as well as the view from your picture window which overlooks the peaceful cul de sac street, or enjoy time on the large west facing back deck and sunny rear yard. With 3 good sized bedrooms up and a 3 bedroom suite down you truly have room for the whole family and/or extra income (buyer to verify legalities) This home is centrally located within the convenience of Colwood (Thirfty's, London Drugs, Royal Roads University) while just being a short drive away from the many amenities of Langford. Come check out this extremely well-maintained home today to see for yourself! Lot size and age taken from BC Assessment. Buyer to verify if important. More detailsListed by McCollom Real Estate
3252 Clement Rd in Colwood: Co Wishart North House for sale : MLS®# 903671
3252 Clement Rd Co Wishart North Colwood V9C 2S2$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,353 sq. ft.126 m2Buy NOW! The Market always comes back. Subdivide into 2- 9000 SF Lots? 100 x 180-ft flat, gravel lot with some nice timber on it. Colwood City file is attached along with R1 zoning. Several development ideas would find support with Colwood Planners. Sewer is at Allandale. Price to bring Sewer to the property = $35,000 +/-; call for more information. Solid little 1050 SF, 2 BR/1 bath home on great crawlspace foundation, is very livable. 300 SF older-addition (on a slab), provides 1 more BR & family room (heated by baseboards) *could easily be removed. Move original home to one side. GOOD Small PROJECT! Rent out the little house, build your home next door. 23’ x 25’ separate Shop is substantial. Mechanic pit boarded over. Current zoning allows for a panhandle lot subdivision now. Subdivide into two 50 x 180 ft single family lots (9000 SF each) -Variance will be required to allow frontage requirement to be reduced from 52.49 ft to 50 ft. Service with Sewer & see what Colwood will support? More detailsListed by Cathy Duncan & Associates Ltd. and Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.