Greater Victoria Areas
730 Bexhill Rd in Colwood: Co Triangle House for sale : MLS®# 906946
730 Bexhill Rd Co Triangle Colwood V9C 2N8$1,225,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,515 sq. ft.234 m2Lovely family home in a desirable Colwood community, with an abundance of nearby amenities, walking trails, lakes, parks and beaches. Beautifully updated interior is flooded with natural light with open concept living. Stylish kitchen showcases upscale appliances, quality cabinetry and lots of prep space. Dining room opens to the inviting living room, enhanced with chic gas fireplace. Sizable primary bedroom also features a walk-in closet & 4pc ensuite. 2nd bedroom, an office, laundry & a 4pc bath complete the main. Below, find a 2 bedroom legal suite with private entrance & laundry. Ideal investment opportunity, or mortgage helper. Enviable outdoor living space with multiple patio and deck spaces to enjoy year round, plus beautiful landscaping & a hot tub! Prime location with easy access to Westshore Town Centre, Glen & Langford Lakes, Royal Colwood Golf Club, Esquimalt Lagoon, a wide range of dining options & shops, parks & great schools. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
3389 Fulton Rd in Colwood: Co Triangle House for sale : MLS®# 908255
3389 Fulton Rd Co Triangle Colwood V9C 3K2$1,290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,669 sq. ft.341 m2Custom built home perched at the top of Triangle Mountain taking full advantage of the incredible views of downtown Victoria, Mt. Baker and the endless ocean beyond. Main level features a massive newly renovated kitchen w/ loads of cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless appliances and spacious island. Open concept dining & living room might be the biggest you have seen & is the best spot to take in the breathtaking views. Ample light w/ the skylights & large glass sliding doors lead to a sundrenched deck perfect for evening barbecues. There are 3 generous sized bdrms & 2 newly renovated bathrms up & a very large two-bedroom self-contained suite down with its own laundry. The large yard is very private & showcases another large patio. Heat pump for air conditioning on warm summer nights & efficient heating in the winter, covering the whole home including suite. Love hiking, swimming or fishing? Lookout Lake, one of Colwood’s hidden gems, and trails are all within walking distance. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation - The Neal Estate Group
660 Cairndale Rd in Colwood: Co Triangle House for sale : MLS®# 907424
660 Cairndale Rd Co Triangle Colwood V9C 3L3$1,159,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,821 sq. ft.262 m2Welcome home to this well-maintained 5-bedroom, 4 full bath, 3 story gem located along the Colwood/Langford border. Drenched with tons of natural light, this home boasts 3 skylights, 2 gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, & gourmet kitchen. Enjoy the self-contained in-law suite with separate entrance, laundry, a spacious patio & its own garden. New updates since 2016 include thermal pane vinyl windows in the main and part of the upper level, beautiful resanded true Maple hardwood flooring. Large bedrooms featuring primary ensuite with "his and hers" walk-in closets. Large two-car garage, spacious driveway, lots of extra street parking on cul-de-sac, 2 patios, 2 balconies, fenced lot with 2 story children's playhouse with attached swings plus slide in the private backyard. Conveniently located within walking distance to schools, Westshore Mall, parks, Transit and Beach. This home with friendly neighbours in quiet Triangle mountain neighborhood will for sure impress! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.