Co Olympic ViewColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
303 591 Latoria Rd in Colwood: Co Olympic View Condo for sale : MLS®# 907335
303 591 Latoria Rd Co Olympic View Colwood V9C 2Z9$719,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,323 sq. ft.123 m2Welcome to a Nature Lover's Paradise! This bright, inviting top floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner unit was built in 2015 and offers an abundance of natural light. Open concept living / dining area with windows on both sides. Well designed kitchen with granite countertops, an eating bar (2 bar stools included) stainless steel appliances, with access to the 11'4" x 10'10" deck. Other features include 9' ceilings, heated tile floors, enhanced sound proofing, a small office / nook, in-unit laundry and your own entrance way. This condo comes with 2 parking spaces, a large separate storage locker, and is still under the balance of the New Home Warranty. Quiet, peaceful location near the Olympic View Golf Course, Red Barn Market, beaches, transit and schools. Families welcome, barbecue's permitted, one dog or one cat (with no size restriction) rentals allowed with a 6 month minimum. A rare opportunity, as condos like this seldom come on the market. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
579 Bezanton Way in Colwood: Co Olympic View House for sale : MLS®# 907436
579 Bezanton Way Co Olympic View Colwood V9C 0H2$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,456 sq. ft.228 m2Welcome to 579 Bezanton Way. This gorgeous family home with one bedroom suite is ideally located on a dead end street and steps away from Royal Bay Beach. The main floor offers a lovely open concept with a gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and ample cupboard space. There is a large dinning room overlooking the massive living room with feature gas fireplace along with glass doors leading out to the good sized South facing back yard. There is also an office and a 2 piece bathroom on the main. The upper level has a spacious primary bedroom equipped with a walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite. There are 2 more large, bright bedrooms, a laundry room and a 4 piece main bathroom on this level. This spectacular home has a fully self-contained 1 bedroom suite above the 2 car garage. You have the Red Barn market, walking trails at your door step along with beaches, golf, bus routes, schools and all the amenities the west shore has to offer More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
206 627 Brookside Rd in Colwood: Co Olympic View Condo for sale : MLS®# 907348
206 627 Brookside Rd Co Olympic View Colwood V9C 0C3$459,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 695 sq. ft.65 m2This Latoria Walk 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is a must see! Steps from Red Barn Market, walking trails and minutes from Royal Bay beach, you will love the location. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the gorgeous tree views from every room. The 9' ceilings with south-west exposure and engineered wood floors create a warm ambience. Some of the many features include a laundry room with storage, 2 balconies, walk-in closet, living room fireplace, open concept kitchen and granite counter tops. A murphy wall-bed with a custom desk makes this perfect for working from home, creating an extremely versatile dining room. There is secure underground parking and a separate storage locker. This is an extremely well run strata, and pet friendly! Enjoy this rural feeling location with its walking trails and quiet setting, yet still close to the Langford amenities and the city. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.