Greater Victoria Areas
3578 Wishart Rd in Colwood: Co Latoria House for sale : MLS®# 907992
3578 Wishart Rd Co Latoria Colwood V9C 3B4$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,189 sq. ft.203 m2Great investment opportunity! Welcome to 3578 Wishart Road where you’ll find a fully fenced & gated 3-bedroom home in addition to a GROUND LEVEL 2 BEDROOM SUITE. On the upper floor of this bright 2189 sq ft home, there are 3 bedrooms with a handy Murphy bed in one of them. The bathroom has convenient separate access from the primary bedroom, and the tub & surround is a recent upgrade. The kitchen is sunny & bright with a nice-sized dining area overlooking the front yard. Step into the inviting living room & enjoy getting cozy by the wood stove insert purchased new in 2020. Downstairs you’ll find the 2 bedroom suite is welcoming & bright with a private entry, separate dining & living areas, plus 1 large bathroom, & 2 generous-sized bedrooms. The home is located within walking distance to the new Royal Bay Commons scheduled to open in early 2023, as well as in close proximity to Olympic View Golf Club and Royal Beach Park. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island
136 467 Royal Bay Dr in Colwood: Co Latoria Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907915
136 467 Royal Bay Dr Co Latoria Colwood V9C 0R4$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,245 sq. ft.209 m2The Crest at Royal Bay! With 2245 sq ft of finished space, 3 large bedrooms and 3 baths with sea views, this near new townhouse with a primary bedroom on the main and an open concept living. High end kitchen including a large island perfect for entertaining. Large primary bedroom with bonus nook as den or office. 5 pc bath with separate tub and shower, laundry on the main, a 2pc bath and large double car garage round out the main level. Downstairs you will find a large family room that leads to a patio space and a large backyard, two more bedrooms, a 4pc bath and access to a huge crawl space. Gas forced air furnace and a rough-in for a heat pump. Hot water on demand was also installed. Bonus features - added built-in storage, and gas bib on the deck to hook up your natural gas BBQ. Located in a QUIET residential neighbourhood near numerous walking and biking trails, just a short distance from the pacific ocean. A low maintenance lifestyle awaits you! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
615 Granrose Terr in Colwood: Co Latoria House for sale : MLS®# 905497
615 Granrose Terr Co Latoria Colwood V9C 4M3$1,699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,989 sq. ft.371 m2This Latoria Walk gem is very private and located at the end of quiet cul-de-sac. On the main floor is open concept living with a chef's kitchen furnished with high end appliances and granite counters, a sunken living room, and both a breakfast area and dining room. Also on the main floor is a covered deck with an outside fireplace. This 5 bed/ 4 bath home offers a variety of rental options. The spacious primary room offers a lovely ensuite, with jetted tub, custom cabinets and a large shower. The basement can be rented as a 1 bed, 2 bed, or as currently, a 3 bedroom suite. Down stairs has a massive rec-room (currently a bedroom) with access to a large covered patio. The backyard is large and private with built in irrigation. The full size garage is over height for added space. The heat pump and furnace were replaced last year, hot water tank 3 years ago, and sump pump replaced 4 years ago. This is a great family home close to schools, beaches, shopping, golf and many other amenities. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.