Co Hatley ParkColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
3011 Zen Lane in Colwood: Co Hatley Park House for sale : MLS®# 907571
3011 Zen Lane Co Hatley Park Colwood V9B 2A1$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,637 sq. ft.245 m2Open House Sun 1-2:30 Like-new executive home awaits.Built in 2020 w/5 bedrooms & over 2600 sq ft + a separately metered 1 bed LEGAL SUITE w/ its own laundry.This functional light & bright home has an exceptional floorplan that families will love.3 bedrooms up + either a 4th bedroom/office/den down, the main home’s laundry room,single car garage w/ huge utility/work-shop area & the 1 bedroom legal suite.Upstairs you will find the large kitchen/great-room w/ gas FP, large sit-up island.The primary bedroom w/ spa-like ensuite & large walk-in closet + another full bathroom & 2 extra bedrooms. You will love the great 24x13 deck right off of the kitchen to BBQ & entertain all year long-leads to the fully-fenced back yard.5 min walk to the new Belmont plaza & Westshore mall, close to all levels of schools, trails, ocean & all the amenities this excellent area offers.Perfect home for a family who would like the extra income of the suite or investors.Don’t hesitate-call your realtor now! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
413 2220 Sooke Rd in Colwood: Co Hatley Park Condo for sale : MLS®# 906723
413 2220 Sooke Rd Co Hatley Park Colwood V9B 0G9$574,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 860 sq. ft.80 m2Exceptional value can be yours in this top floor corner condo located just a stone’s throw away from Royal Roads University. With two bedrooms and two 4-piece bathrooms, this open concept suite has everything you need. Enjoy sunny days on the southwest facing patio, with views of mountainscapes and greenery, and very few adjacent neighbours. The kitchen boasts a large peninsula with bar, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Luxurious 9 foot ceilings throughout and in-suite laundry complete the space. An added bonus, this building allows unrestricted rentals, is pet friendly and has an additional storage locker for each unit. And did we mention the secure underground parking? While you’re viewing this fabulous unit, why not test out the short walk to bustling Belmont Market for all of your retail needs. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2842 Acacia Dr in Colwood: Co Hatley Park House for sale : MLS®# 907195
2842 Acacia Dr Co Hatley Park Colwood V9B 5A1$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,129 sq. ft.198 m2Located on a Cul de Sac, this well cared for Hatley Park home offers 5 bedrooms, 2 baths with a 2 bedroom mortgage helper. Conveniently located just off sook road, great private lot, quiet street backing on to Hatley Memorial Gardens with RV and tenant parking. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty (NanIsHwyN)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.