Co Colwood LakeColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
2940 Pickford Rd in Colwood: Co Colwood Lake House for sale : MLS®# 908253
2940 Pickford Rd Co Colwood Lake Colwood V9B 2K5$1,289,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,080 sq. ft.193 m2Large 2088 sq ft one-level rancher with stunning major renovations. 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, family room, office. Beautiful new bathrooms and kitchen including quartz counter tops, with loads of cabinet space and a breakfast counter. All new SS appliances, F, S, W, D, DW included. Large laundry/mudroom with plenty of storage. Now for the exterior: New roof. New asphalt driveway. Phenomenal outdoor living space with 2 patios and Putting Green. Gorgeous landscaped makeover. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2304 Marlene Dr in Colwood: Co Colwood Lake House for sale : MLS®# 908004
2304 Marlene Dr Co Colwood Lake Colwood V9B 2E2$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,093 sq. ft.194 m2Awesome 4 bed 3 bath family home, with suite potential, on a HUGE incredibly landscaped lot in a FANTASTIC neighborhood. Short distance to all amenities including schools, recreation centers, entertainment , shopping, galloping goose trail and Westshore Town Center. This very well maintained home offers enormous sun drenched decks & patios, incredible landscaping and a fire pit area that screams "family get togethers". Features include quartz and marble counters, original oak floors, high efficiency natural gas furnace, oversized garage, separate carport and a back yard that needs to be seen to be appreciated. The lower level can be easily transformed in to a spacious suite. Book a viewing with your Realtor today. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
2257 Marlene Dr in Colwood: Co Colwood Lake House for sale : MLS®# 907418
2257 Marlene Dr Co Colwood Lake Colwood V9B 2E1$1,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,697 sq. ft.158 m2Huge 19,166 sqft, flat, private, sunny lot in sought after Colwood Lake, walk to Royal Colwood Golf Course, Westshore Town Center or hop on the Galloping Goose Trail from your backyard. Never before has this awesome property been on MLS. A rare 1698 sqft RANCHER, completely updated offering 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, stunning kitchen eating/ dining area separates two gorgeous living spaces. Beautiful wood floors, with tile entry. The outdoor space is stunning, massive concrete patio for entertaining (+/-1000 sqft), two separate garden sheds a fully fenced yard, has so many possibilities awaiting you. Full size detached garage with separate studio (298 sqft not included in total sqft) or workshop. Tons of parking for all the toys, RV, boat etc. 4" crawl space under the main house. All the heavy lifting has been done, just move in. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.