Co Colwood CornersColwood
Greater Victoria Areas
200 383 Wale Rd in Colwood: Co Colwood Corners Condo for sale : MLS®# 907804
200 383 Wale Rd Co Colwood Corners Colwood V9B 2P9$464,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 719 sq. ft.67 m2Bright & tastefully updated 2 bed/1 bath condo in Wale Cove! This unit features a well designed layout and tons of natural light. The sunny kitchen and living room look out onto a well sized balcony that is absolutely perfect for barbecuing and garden planters. Both of the spacious bedrooms offer large closets, views of the gardens and big bright windows. This home has plenty of storage throughout and is nice and private with three unshared walls! You’ll love the recently upgraded stacking washer/dryer and the brand new dishwasher. The renovated laundry area is an attractive upgrade to the space and perfectly compliments the new flooring in the kitchen, updated door hardware and smart light switches for ultimate functionality. This unit includes a separate storage locker and secure parking. Rentals, kids, pets, and BBQs are allowed. Centrally located in Colwood - Close to all major amenities, parks, recreation centres, Esquimalt Lagoon, Royal Roads University, and much much more. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
300 383 Wale Rd in Colwood: Co Colwood Corners Condo for sale : MLS®# 906475
300 383 Wale Rd Co Colwood Corners Colwood V9B 2P9$509,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 726 sq. ft.67 m2Welcome to 300 - 383 Wale Road. You’ve just found a lovely 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom condo located in the heart of Colwood. You’ll be certain to appreciate all the recently updated appliances throughout the home and the sleek new kitchen cabinets and backsplash. All kitchen appliances and laundry are like new and less than 2 years old, including a high end Marathon hot water tank. Live on the top floor unit and only share one wall with neighbours, enjoy 9 foot ceilings and plenty of natural light in all rooms. Don’t forget to bring your BBQ for the patio! Secured underground parking, large storage area and bicycle storage. Strata allows rentals, some pets and no age limit. Don't miss your chance to live close to all these amenities, Juan De Fuca Rec, Royal Roads University, Galloping Goose, shopping, parks, the Lagoon and so much more! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
23 172 Belmont Rd in Colwood: Co Colwood Corners Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 906358
23 172 Belmont Rd Co Colwood Corners Colwood V9C 1B1$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,408 sq. ft.131 m2This well-appointed 3 bedroom/3 bathroom townhouse deserves your attention. This home is located in Royal Woods in Colwood, it has a new kitchen and open floor plan that is perfect for your family’s lifestyle. The home’s many features include a large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and ensuite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a large living room, a gas fireplace for cold winter days, laminate flooring for easy maintenance and a hardwood feel, and a private patio area with beautiful greenery that offers a place for you to relax. Set back from the road, this home is conveniently located near shopping, Royal Colwood Golf Club, Royal Roads University, Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre, Fort Rodd Hill, Esquimalt Lagoon, and a short walk to John Stubbs Elementary School. This home offers great comfort and convenience. Floor plans are available online. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.