Greater Victoria Areas
201 1053 BALMORAL Road in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428204
201 1053 BALMORAL Road Vi Central Park VICTORIA V8T 1A7$379,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 781 sq. ft.73 m2This spacious super-bright CORNER suite overlooks lovely trees and a terrace coffee shop in the heart of North Park Village – just steps to everything downtown. The huge bay of windows will capture your heart! Featuring gleaming parquet wood floors throughout, an updated kitchen with a window, wood cabinets, tile backsplash & slate tile floor, there’s nothing to do but move in. The bathroom has a stone countertop with under-mount sink, wood cabinet & tile floor. The Master bedroom has a beautiful private view of a willowy tree & the room is HUGE – it easily fits a king bed! A smaller second bedroom has lots of closet space & a big window. There’s in-suite laundry, a parking space, and strata fees include hot water. This well-maintained building has just renewed the lobby & hallways, and allows pets, rentals, kids & BBQs! The location is fantastic – just 2 blocks to Save-On-Foods & Royal Athletic Park & a selection of cafés are at your doorstep. You will love living here! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1141 North Park Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 427857
1141 North Park Street Vi Central Park VICTORIA V8T 1C7$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,280 sq. ft.212 m2Move-in ready character revenue home. High ceilings, plaster walls, serene colours, wood floors, antique-style fixtures/accents but modern updates such as plumbing, wiring, furnace, HWT, some perimeter drains, extra insulation, some thermo windows, newer bathrooms & some newer appliances, recent paint/decor overall updated. Character retained & tastefully enhanced in this charmer that presents as a FRONT TO BACK DUPLEX. Soon to be vacant front -/+ 900 SQFT 2 BR 2 F/P 2 bay window bright fully self-contained with sep full kitchen & laundry front suite. Beautifully established mature garden areas, decks, porches, courtyards in front and back private gated fenced .Large back suite is two-storey 3/4 BR /2 BA (main floor master with en-suite with sep entrance (home-based business possibilities?) plus a sunroom and access to bsmt /crawl area for great workshop storage. Off-street parking for a few cars on interlocking pavers. Fab bike/walk score close to DT Crystal Pool, parks & ocean. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
401 1028 Balmoral Road in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 427763
401 1028 Balmoral Road Vi Central Park VICTORIA V8T 1A8$474,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 891 sq. ft.83 m2Welcome to this light-filled, top floor, corner condo in a convenient, central location. Nothing to do but move into this well-maintained 2 bed/2 bath condo. Open concept dining/living space has large windows, gas fireplace and south-facing balcony. Partially open kitchen with breakfast nook and stainless appliances. Two generous bedrooms including master bedroom with large walk-thru closet, 4pc ensuite and plenty of room for a king-sized bed. Interior features include skylights, 8ft ceilings, easy care laminate flooring, newer vinyl windows and in suite laundry with new washer and dryer. Unit includes separate storage locker and underground secure parking. Building allows rentals, pets (1 cat or 1 dog and no weight limit on dogs) and children. Walking distance to Fernwood Village, cafes, Belfry Theatre, downtown and all your amenities including new Save on Foods grocery store. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.