Greater Victoria Areas
102 909 Pembroke Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 415358$279,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 740 sq. ft.69 m2Perfect opportunity to jump into the market or find a great investment property. Enjoy an active lifestyle in this conveniently central location, Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre, Central Park's tennis & basketball courts, & around the corner from the Save on Foods Memorial Centre & Royal Athletic Park! This ground floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is located on the quiet side of the building with a large private patio. Large bedroom, laminate flooring, and outlooking greenery. In this building you will find a shared laundry, bonus upgraded solar panels to keep the hydro costs low. Professionally managed building allows rentals, bbqs, and cats or small dogs. Low strata fees, your own parking stall, extra storage, & convenient pack patio area A must see home! Vibrant community brings you close to sporting events, concerts, conventions and more, and is only blocks away from all that Downtown Victoria has to offer. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
401 848 Mason Street in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 415310$498,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 878 sq. ft.82 m2South-facing penthouse in the SOHO! Built 2006 this modern, urban home is perfect for an investor or a professional working downtown. Bright, open concept with high ceilings, skylight and large picture windows! 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and 2 Balconies on opposite sides of the condo is perfect for privacy and room mates. All appliances included plus washer & dryer. Views toward the Olympic Mountains and heritage churches! The neighbourhood features Victorian character homes, bakeries, restaurants, coffee shops & the newly opened Save on Foods! A short stroll and you will be in the downtown theatre & club district and inner harbour! Perfect for renting short term rentals and furnished ready. Excellent rents! The large master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and storage room with private bathroom and balcony. Property Management includes on-site building manager and professional property management. Secured parking! Family, Pets & Rentals permitted. Excellent value and priced to sell! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
810 Queens Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Central Park Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 415213$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,565 sq. ft.238 m2Master on Main 5 bed 2 bath character home close to downtown! Beautifully maintained & updated, this home features 9' ceilings on the main floor, crown moulding, and dark flooring. Kitchen and both baths have both been completely re-done with stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry, and spacious waterfall showers. Character features include brick accent walls & fireplace, and top floor bedrooms. Basement has plenty of space, with 2 beds 1 bath, family room, rec room, workshop, and plenty of space for storage! EASY TO SUITE Lower level with its own separate entry!Centrally located, and walking distance to both Quadra Village and downtown, with easy access to groceries, coffee shops, shopping, and restaurants! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.