Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2 3955 Oakwinds Street in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426167
2 3955 Oakwinds Street SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8N 3B4$689,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,532 sq. ft.235 m2Show-stopping fully renovated spacious and bright townhome featuring 3 beds and 3 baths over 2500 sqft. This gorgeous townhome is located in the most ideal location just steps to multiple grocery stores, malls, and many more amenities. Featuring a stunning, fully updated kitchen overlooking the private patio with quartz countertops, high-end stainless appliances. The family room shares a beautiful double-sided gas fireplace with a separate dining room. Gorgeous master bedroom with ensuite and deep soaker tub plus separate crystal shower and walk-in closet. Lower level offers a media room, a rec room, a den/office, and plenty of storage space. Additional features include hardwood and tile floors, thermo windows, gas furnace, and an extra-large double car garage. Adult orientated, corner unit just minutes to Mount Doug Park, Bow Park, and multiple beaches. This townhome is a must-see! Call today for more information. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
104 1514 Church Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426084
104 1514 Church Avenue SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 0A3$499,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 937 sq. ft.87 m2Welcome to the Julia! This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom spacious garden level unit has just been painted, has brand new carpet and is all ready for you to move in. Walk into the unit and be wowed by the spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Go out onto the patio where you are surrounded by lush gardens and quiet surroundings. No need to worry about traffic sounds as you are tucked away at the back of the building. Enjoy all of the comforts of this suite, or take a book up to the roof top patio and relax in the gazebo on a beautiful summer day. This is a very well run building that is close to UVIC, shopping, buses and great restaurants. There are no age restrictions and rentals and BBQ's are allowed. You don't want to miss this one, so call now! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
202 1550 Church Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426014
202 1550 Church Avenue SE Cedar Hill VICTORIA V8P 2H1$429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 682 sq. ft.63 m2Just move in to this bright, sunny south facing 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with 9 foot ceilings, newer laminate floors, in suite laundry and a large South expose sundeck. Great Complex that is ideal for first time buyers, people downsizing & students of UVIC/ Camosun. The building was built in 2003 with Rain screen technology and welcomes kids, rentals and pets. On a quiet side street yet steps to bus routes, groceries, fitness facilities,Cedar Hill golf course, shopping and theaters. Some furnishings can be included with the purchase price. Very reasonable Strata fee that includes covered parking & bike storage. Virtual tour http://app.standardres.ca/202-1550-church-ave/ . Don't miss this great opportunity to own a great condo in popular Saanich East. Quick Possession !! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.