Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1746 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408341$694,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,126 sq. ft.105 m2Super cute three bedroom, one bath, single family home NEAR UVIC and CAMOSUN! Well located, and affordable, this can easily suit a Professional couple, or perhaps a small family with students? The lot is quite spacious and with the double detached garage... extra storage is a breeze, off street parking, fenced for pets, potential vegetable areas, small deck and patio, bright kitchen and ready to go. Monitored alarm system, so appts. are a must.. Gas forced air furnace and on demand hot water! Call your agent to view! Buyers to make all necessary inquiries and to complete any and all due diligence they may require. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
6 3633 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408330$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,015 sq. ft.187 m2Ideally located in Cedar Hill area … close to UVIC … Townhome with very workable floor plan … Large rooms throughout … Master bedroom with walk-in closet is on main level … spacious layout with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms … scenic views from upper bedrooms … nice private back yard … kitchen overlooks the Family Room c/w fireplace … 24 unit complex nicely landscaped is only a few minutes walk from Shelbourne Plaza … public transit is close by ……………. this HOME is a MUST SEE! More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
3865 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408127$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,869 sq. ft.174 m2Absolutely adorable character home with 1 bedroom and den in-law suite located in sought after Cedar Hill area. The renovations to this home over the years have been done with detail & care to preserve the character of its era, but give the owners all the modern amenities you would expect. The formal living room has lovely wood floors & feature fireplace, the kitchen is fully updated with lots of cabinetry & offers a cozy eating area leading to a new sundeck for entertaining. There are 2 bedrooms also with wood flooring & a lovely updated bathroom. Downstairs you will find a wonderful in-law suite that is bright & modern with outside access & patio entertaining area. There is a large laundry room accessed from both the in-law & upstairs, plus a separate 14x11 finished storage/workshop room accessed from the exterior of the home. The 7500 sq ft property is a corner lot offering lovely gardens & level grassed area for back yard games. This is truly a wonderful home worth your attention. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.