Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
105 1490 Garnet Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419363$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,179 sq. ft.110 m2Bright, Spacious 2Bd/2Bth condo facing south on the quiet side of the building with a patio and private garden space. updated electrical panel & electric fireplace, includes breakfast bar, plus a nice sized dining area and living room. Large master-bedroom with en-suite bath and generous closet space plus 2nd bedroom is large. Amenities include: workshop, recreation room, separate storage, & bike storage. Laundry located on each floor, 1 parking spot & cat ok. Centrally located short walk or bus ride to University of Victoria, University Heights shopping centre, Tuscany Village, movie theatre, library, medical centre or downtown Victoria and so much more. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay and Real Estate Board Of Greater Vancouver
6 3633 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419284$705,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,953 sq. ft.181 m2LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! GREAT VALUE , priced well below current BC assessment. This wonderful unit has a great feeling and floor plan as soon as you walk through the front door. This unit offers a large master suite with walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite on the main floor. Have your guests over and entertain in the spacious Living/dining room combo. The cozy family room has a beautiful gas fireplace for the chilly nights. On the upper floor are 2 more bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, little nook area to read a good book and storage. The backyard has an amazing private patio to enjoy the summer evenings. Recently updated lighting, flooring and interior painting. Conveniently located by all amenities including shopping, transit, Camosun College and UVIC. Book your private viewing today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
408 1514 Church Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 418845$479,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 870 sq. ft.81 m2Welcome to The "Julia". This building was well built at the time & has been kept up to "like new condition". This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit features high end finishing including granite countertops, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, crown mouldings & wood cabinetry. Enjoy your 4th floor, corner unit with plenty of windows that allow lots of sun to spill in. All this within walking distance to UVIC & Camosun, Shelbourne Plaza & you are literally steps to every imaginable amenity such as shopping, golf, restaurants, banking & entertainment & major bus routes to all areas of Victoria. Best of all it has a well run strata that allows cats & dogs, BBQs, no age or rent restrictions, offers in-suite laundry & your strata fees even include your hot water, secure underground parking, bike lockup, storage unit & unique rooftop garden w/ sunny gazebo. The perfect blend of comfort, traditional elegance & convenience. Book your private viewing and bring an offer More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.