Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3411 Cedar Hill Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420979$745,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,820 sq. ft.169 m2****ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS **** This 4 bedroom 2 bath home with mortgage helper will make an ideal home for families looking to enter the Victoria housing market. 1949 build features all the charm and character of the era with coved ceilings and inlay oak floors. The main level is ready for your design ideas, offering a spacious living room with bright corner windows and fireplace, a formal dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and an updated bath. The lower level offers a third bedroom, a storage area and a separate self-contained one bedroom plus den suite. The roof is 5 years old. 200amp service. The highlight of this property is the generous back yard with fruit trees, a separate garage, ample off-street parking and access gate to Doncaster Schoolyard. Conveniently located close to schools, parks, shopping, transit, UVic and Camosun. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
6 3947 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421078$609,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,478 sq. ft.137 m2Fantastic Opportunity to purchase this beautifully maintained END UNIT townhome in a desirable Cedar Hill location! Offering 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room with gas fireplace, rich hickory flooring, separate dining room, spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, with a patio off the kitchen that is perfect for BBQing, entertaining & relaxing. This end unit also features 2 parking spots (single car garage plus 1 uncovered parking spot). In-suite laundry, no age restrictions, and dogs & cats are welcomed (25lb max)! Situated close to shopping, Cedar Hill golf course, all levels of schooling, parks, entertainment, UVIC, transportation (on bus routes in 4 directions) & and only minutes from Downtown Victoria! Easy to View - Call Today! More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
413 1521 Church Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421023$445,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,280 sq. ft.119 m2You will love the space and brightness of this top floor, quiet home in Ophir Place, one of Victoria's most popular 55+ Communities. Unique, open floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including a spacious Master suite. This home also features a large bright sunroom, wonderful built-ins, skylights and in-suite laundry. Ophir Place has great amenities including a large social room, reading room, exercise room, well equipped workshop, billiards and guest suite. Basic Cable (internet and TV), telephone as well as hot water are included in your monthly strata fee More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.