Cedar HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1438 Wende Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415996$759,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,015 sq. ft.187 m2Now priced $129,000 below 2019 BC Assessment ! This Classic 1951 built bungalow has been extremely well loved by just one family for its entire life. A rare offering to move into this sought after neighbourhood just steps to all levels of schools, Braefoot Park and all major bus routes. This vintage home has retained almost all of its original features, including gorgeous oak flooring, maple panelled walls and some ceiling details, vintage kitchen and of course the classic recroom with built-in bar and 2 pce bathroom. The main floor offers a large Livingroom, separate dining and 2 spacious bedrooms . If you've been looking for a quality built home in one of the very best locations of Saanich and love vintage details this one must be viewed. There is also a separate double garage and loads of extra parking. The lot is over 12,937 sq.ft with development potential. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun and Realtii Victoria
30 1290 Tolmie Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415889$980,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,488 sq. ft.231 m2This level entry 2 storey Townhouse is a bright and comfortable end unit with 9 ft. ceilings and an abundance of picture windows overlooking the Cedar Hill Golf Course. The main floor features 1631 sq. ft. of living space. Just one of the updates is a fabulous new kitchen. An added heat pump compliments the gas fired F/A heating system along with 3 gas fireplaces. The lower level offers an additional 857 sq. ft. of finished space including a guest BR and full bathroom. In addition to this finished space, there is a large 731 sq. ft. unfinished area that’s currently being used as a storage room. This space would lend itself to a future fitness centre, hobby or collector’s space, golf simulator studio, multi-media theater and more. This fine townhouse is well located close to all amenities. Enjoy the peace of mind of being able to lock and go without the responsibilities associated with single family ownership plus maintenance. Very easy to view and floor plans are available as well. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
1401 Harrop Road in VICTORIA: SE Cedar Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415781$849,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,573 sq. ft.146 m2Rarely does a house like this come on the market in such a desirable Cedar Hill area. Within walking distance to trails, parks, amenities, schools, Cedar Hill golf course and Braefoot Park. Extremely well maintained and lovingly looked after, this one level 3 bed 2 bath RANCHER has it all – you will love the layout of this bright home with a family room off of the kitchen leading out to your private sunny south facing & fully fenced back yard oasis with fruit trees, 2-level deck and a raised garden bed! New windows, skylights, hardwood floors, newer fiberglass roof, new cork flooring in the kitchen and new top down/bottom up binds are just some of the features of this gorgeous home. Double car over-height garage with room for a workshop leads into a spacious laundry room with side-by-side washer and dryer and built in cabinetry. Families and down-sizers will love this gem. This home will not last long! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.