Greater Victoria Areas
1930 Ernest Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417639$1,225,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,738 sq. ft.347 m2Located on a no-through, QUIET street on the Camosun/Henderson border, this 6 bedroom, 6 bath, 3-level, 3700+sq.ft. house on a 10,000+sq.ft. lot is ready for your family! Thanks to a recent addition, this BRIGHT main floor consists of over 2100sq.ft. & features a newer kitchen w/ live edge bar top, spacious living room, dining area, 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, family room, mud-room, & a rec-room/2nd family room w/ vaulted ceilings. The perfect house for the entertainer you must see to appreciate. Top floor has 2 more bedrooms & 2 en-suite baths (kids wing?). Lower level is a 1 or 2 bed in-law suite. This MOVE-IN READY house could make a great multi-family purchase—lots of options here. Fenced-in front yard, large/private backyard w/ entertaining deck, pergola, & fire-pit. 9 houses away from the Oak Bay border, 2 blocks to SMU, & 1 block to Camosun college. Other features: gas fireplaces, hardwood floors, parking for your toys, & newer roof. See virtual open house! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
205 1618 North Dairy Road in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417549$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 550 sq. ft.51 m2Welcome to The Amara. A rare "low rise", three-storey building superbly located near Camosun College and amongst an array of amenities. OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY - November 9 from 1-3 pm. Vacant, nicely renovated with new countertops and kitchen sink/facet, fresh paint, new floor coverings, new stainless steel kitchen appliances! In-suite laundry. Staged & ready for you now! Suite 205 faces the back gardens and summer sunsets, this pretty, spacious one bedroom must be seen. Rentals, BBQ's and 2 pets allowed. Enjoy secured underground parking and a full sized parking spot that will fit your truck. Lots of guest parking in the underground too. Approved Rainscreen Construction & Earthquake Prepared Design. Conveniently located opposite Marshalls at Hillside Mall and with covered bus shelter right in front. Cedar Hill Recreation Centre & Golf Course/walking trails are a sidewalk away. Easy to park across the street for the Open House. Make The Amara your home. More detailsListed by Cathy Duncan & Associates Ltd.
106 1825 Kings Road in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417487$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,542 sq. ft.143 m2Home Matters. Discover townhome living at its finest! Ideally located within walking distance to the Jubilee Hospital, Oak Bay Rec Centre, shopping & schools. This beautiful family and pet friendly end unit townhome was built in 2006 and is in like new condition featuring 2 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, including ensuite with walk-in shower and 1542'square feet of luxurious living space. High end finishing and upgrades to this home include granite counters and kitchen island with built in wine fridge, custom tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, warm designer paint colours, electric fireplace with unique tiling, full size laundry room with sink, central vacuum, and an attached garage. 2.2 hectare Kings Park is accessible from the common property and offers a pleasant greenbelt area and excellent dog walk at your doorstep. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.