Greater Victoria Areas
3130 Kingsley Street in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 426332
3130 Kingsley Street SE Camosun VICTORIA V8P 4J4$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,441 sq. ft.134 m2This tidy character home is surrounded by beautiful gardens and offers a one bedroom suite in the basement. Enjoy views of the Camosun College clock tower from the covered front porch. There are 2 spacious bedrooms on the main with a large kitchen, living room and a nicely updated bathroom. Laminate flooring and vinyl windows throughout. Natural gas furnace and hot water tank to help keep the monthly utility costs down. Enjoy the bright and sunny south/west facing deck off the kitchen with access to the fully fenced yard. Recent exterior stucco, flashing and trim. A self contained 1 bedroom suite in the basement with excellent tenant in place. Shared laundry and separate storage. The yard is very impressive with a beautifully manicured lawn, fruit & vegetable gardens and surrounded by mature shrubs and hedges. Walk to Hillside Mall, grocery stores, coffee shops and only a few minutes away from UVIC and Camosun College. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3171 Kingsley Street in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 425962
3171 Kingsley Street SE Camosun VICTORIA V8P 4J4$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,373 sq. ft.220 m2The main level and legal suite are vacant and ready for immediate occupancy in this elegant brand new home offering 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms on the main level, a 2 bedroom suite on the ground level & a detached studio. It is beautifully detailed with crown mouldings, quartz counters, stainless appliances, heat pump & custom LED lighting. The main level features an open concept kitchen, dining & great room with a covered sundeck, ideal for family gatherings. The legal suite is perfect for extended family or income & is separately metered. The bonus is a fully finished, detached studio in the backyard. Located in the popular Camosun/Mt. Tolmie area, this home is conveniently located to all levels of schools, shopping & transit. Price is + GST. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2443 Trent Street in VICTORIA: SE Camosun Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424610
2443 Trent Street SE Camosun VICTORIA V8R 4Z4$839,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,642 sq. ft.153 m2Come and discover this wonderful 1914 Character home located on a quiet no through street just steps to Royal Jubilee Hospital, Fort and Foul Bay Save on Shopping Center, and easy commute into downtown Victoria. This wonderfully cared home offers 4 spacious bedrooms with a possible 5th, 2 bathrooms, tons of storage space, and easy to convert the lower level into secondary accommodation or great space for a growing family. You will love the gleaming fir wood floors, wood burning fireplace, skylights, bright and open kitchen/dining area ideal for entertaining, and street view front porch. If you are looking for a large sunny flat 7,000 square foot lot, then this is the one! Beautifully landscaped back yard features, large 15x12 deck, lower level patio area, numerous fruit trees, garden growing area's, and a detached garage ideal for parking or extra hobby work. Great parking for boats, RV, and trailers. Just an amazing location! Act fast on this outstanding home. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.