Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3929 Hobbs Street in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416706$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,729 sq. ft.161 m2This desirable & renovated home is located in the highly sought after Cadboro Bay community. Enjoy living in a family friendly neighbourhood while still being within walking distance to Cadboro Bay village, cafés, Cadboro-Gyro Beach & Park & UVIC. This single family home sits on a large flat lot with a fully fenced backyard that's perfect for your pets to play. Inside you'll find a beautiful updated kitchen with gas range, premium appliances & French doors that open up onto the expansive back deck to maximize entertaining space. Great layout with 3 bedrooms & 1 full bath on the main level & 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath on the lower level. INVESTORS take note of this wonderful opportunity to add a rental property to your portfolio. With a separate entrance & full walkout basement, this well laid out floor plan allows the option to live on the main floor & rent out the downstairs OR use the whole house as a rental investment! An exceptional location & a great opportunity for all buyers. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3735 Crestview Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416664$1,498,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,380 sq. ft.314 m2Fabulous location and pleasant views looking over Cadboro Bay and to the distant Mountains. This well built executive home offers a very flexible floor plan for those that need additional family living or a home office. The main floor entry level offers a wonderful outlook from the spacious kitchen with high end appliances, formal dining room, living room, as well as the expansive master bedroom. The lower level offers a self contained suite plus a bedroom with its own ensuite, family room, laundry, and separate workshop (band rehearsal room maybe????). Bonus features of this home include: double garage, wood flooring, custom water feature, thermo windows, maturely landscaped lot, large balcony, two patios, and an almost 14,000 sq. ft. lot. In this locale you are steps to the University of Victoria, Mystic Vale, Uplands Golf Course, Cadboro Bay Village, Gyro park, buses, and only 10 minutes to downtown Victoria. A pleasure to view. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3 3860 Cadboro Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416591$885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,721 sq. ft.160 m2Prime location in the heart of Cadboro Bay Village, steps from popular Gyro Beach, and right next to Maynard Park. This crisply presented two level townhome offers residents the walkable westcoast lifestyle that so many people desire. A functional layout with a warm classic interior greets you at the front door. The main level offers: an inviting living space with cozy fireplace, a large office landing, an open kitchen, a bright breakfast nook, and a formal dining room that leads directly to the private back patio. The gleaming bamboo floors are also a nice touch. A 2pc bath and single garage complete the main. Upstairs you will find 2 airy and bright bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, including a master suite with walk-in closet and an ensuite that comes with a separate shower and tub. Skylights flood the upper level with light. Join this friendly and professionally managed strata community today! Pets are welcome too. More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.