Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2578 Vista Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419196$1,295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,081 sq. ft.286 m2Open SAT & SUN 1-3:00 VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS!!!! Panoramic Cadboro Bay Water and Mountain View Home. Spectacular views of Cadboro Bay, Ten Mile Point, and Mount Baker from almost every room. Main level living with large Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Spacious Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Open Kitchen and Sun Room with access to the sundrenched deck. The lower level accommodates two more Bedrooms, Three piece Bathroom, Family Room with Fireplace, and all complimented with views. Fantastic opportunity for a new owner to update or renovate this home and enjoy the fantastic views and convenient location. Ideally located close to Gyro Park, Cadboro Bay Village, the Victoria Yacht Club, Uplands Golf Course, and UVIC. This sought after vibrant neighbourhood has walking trails, sandy beaches, coffee shops, award-winning grocery store and so much more! Dream location and awaiting your ideas to make this a spectacular place to call HOME. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
201 2589 Penrhyn Street in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 418987$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,053 sq. ft.98 m2Welcome to the very sought after Promenade! Found in the heart of Cadboro Bay Village close to all amenities, pubs, sushi, best tai food in the city, just below UVic and footsteps from one of the best beaches on South Vancouver Island-Gyro beach! This well kept 2 bed 2 bath unit features a modern, open floor plan with a designer kitchen boasting quartz counter tops, wood cabinets with soft close doors and high end stainless-steel luxury appliances. You will love the 9’ ceilings through out and heated floors in BOTH bathrooms PLUS en suite laundry and updated custom bespoke closets. Two generously sized rooms - master bedroom connects to the balcony allowing natural light to pour in and features a gorgeous en suite bathroom. The building itself blends seamlessly into its surroundings with West Coast Contemporary architecture & native Cedar siding. Call now to book your private tour! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1 3860 Cadboro Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417096$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,722 sq. ft.160 m2Enjoy the lifestyle this beautifully renovated and well-maintained two-level townhome offers! Situated in the heart of Cadboro Bay village, mere steps to shops, cafes, and beaches, this elegantly appointed home is just one of 7 in this “arts and crafts” styled complex in a private setting, backing onto Maynard Park. With high ceilings throughout, this home feels light yet comfortable and warm, from the generous kitchen with breakfast corner and sunken living room w. window seat and cozy gas fireplace, to the dining and family room, with French doors to the secluded rear patio. The upper level was recently renovated (>$100K) and offers two high-end ensuite bathrooms w. heated floor and custom wood cabinetry. Vaulted ceilings and 3 skylights infuse the upper level master and second bedroom with light. One-car garage, visitor parking. Professionally managed strata w. recent new roof. Pets welcome, NO age restrictions! Walk to Uvic & schools, a quick ride to town. OPEN SAT NOV 30, 1 - 3. More detailsListed by Century 21 Queenswood Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.