Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
2440 Camelot Road in : SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421231$974,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,558 sq. ft.145 m2One owner since 1955, this solid home is well loved, in good condition, well maintained, but quite dated. A one level home on full crawlspace, nicely accessible without steps or stairs. Was 3 bedrooms, but one is now master bedroom ensuite with soaker/jet tub. The family room is huge, 25 x 19 & has freestanding woodstove. The family room offers access to the 18x15 deck, the private rear yard & big separate, heated & insulated workshop with 3 bays. It is possible to get a small car to the workshop, but not convenient - great for a car restorer, motorcycle enthusiast, woodworker, small boat builder, or a perfect artist's studio. The lot is private, almost 1/4 acre on a quiet no-thru street. Walk to Frank Hobbs elementary, Arbutus Middle, Mt Doug Snr. High & to UVIC - an unbeatable location. You won't buy this without expecting to do some updates, but with solid bones and a superb location it will be well worth it. See it today! More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
4001 Avery Wood in : SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420431$2,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,832 sq. ft.449 m2Brand New Executive home in sought after Queenswood. This luxury custom built residence nestled on a private cul de sac offers over 4,800 sqft with main level living, 6 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms (including a spa inspired master suite) & stunning high end finishing’s. Spacious floor plan on the main level with 10 foot ceilings, chef inspired kitchen, open concept living & dining rooms & bright private deck overlooking a private 1/2 acre property. The lower level features a 2-bed self-contained suite + added media, bedroom and bathroom to complete the main level. Triple car garage + extra parking for all your toys. All this in an incredible location just a short stroll to Cadboro Bay Village, the ocean, great schools, transportation & amenities. A rare opportunity in a peaceful setting. Truly a pleasure to view! More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
3929 Hobbs Street in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419935$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,813 sq. ft.168 m2This desirable & renovated home is located in the highly sought after Cadboro Bay community. Enjoy living in a family friendly neighbourhood while still being within walking distance to Cadboro Bay village, cafés, Cadboro-Gyro Beach/Park & UVIC. This single family home sits on a large flat lot with a fully fenced backyard that's perfect for your pets to play. Inside you'll find a beautiful updated kitchen w/ gas range, premium appliances & French doors that open up onto the expansive back deck to maximize entertaining space. Great layout with 3 bedrooms & 1 full bath on the main level & 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath on the lower level. INVESTORS take note of this wonderful opportunity to add a rental property to your portfolio. With a separate entrance & full walkout basement, this well laid out floor plan allows the option to live on the main floor & rent out the downstairs OR use the whole house as a rental investment! An exceptional location & a great opportunity. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.