Cadboro BaySaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
3812 Sinclair Place in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 404775$1,800,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,699 sq. ft.344 m2**OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4pm** Perched high atop Sinclair Hill, this meticulously cared for home awaits. Privacy & serenity are just two of the sentiments this home & location gives off. You will find the curb appeal from the outside is gorgeous & inviting. Walk up the grand stairs to the front door, once inside you will be captivated by the unbelievable views of Ocean & Olympic mountains. This home features 5 beds 4 baths & the potential for additional accommodation. Creature comforts include radiant in-floor heat throughout, jetted tub and steam shower. On main you will be awestruck by the stunning views from spacious chef's kitchen. Main floor also features grand dining rm, living rm w/cozy gas FP and family room w/open concept to the kitchen. Walk out to your patio to enjoy the peaceful, private setting. Lower offers bright rec room, bath & dbl car garage w/workshop. Backing on UVic, close to parks, trails, Cadboro Bay village & Beach, this property offers a truly West coast lifestyle. More detailsListed by The Agency
3899 Cadboro Bay Road in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 404589$2,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,155 sq. ft.386 m2Pleased to introduce this Luxurious & Custom built Modern residence in the heart of the highly desirable Cadboro Bay Village! Take advantage of the lifestyle offered; enjoy your direct Southern exposed Ocean Views through your floor-to-ceiling windows that accent your large & open great room. This extraordinary home features an exquisite Chef's kitchen with beautiful Marble counters, floating wood shelves, custom cabinetry & SS apps. Along with a bright, warm and well thought out master suite with a spa inspired ensuite, large walk-in closet and barn sliding doors to enjoy your views! A separate legal 2Bed (1 no closet) Suite is perfect for the extended family, teenagers or as some revenue with UVIC just around the corner. Recent updates include all new floating blinds, repainted interior, landscaping and fencing. A 2-car garage and large driveway allow room for all your toys, a low maintenance yard and Steps to Gyro Beach/park & Peppers market. Amazing Value Offered! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2718 Hibbens Close in VICTORIA: SE Cadboro Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 404358$2,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,808 sq. ft.261 m2Perched on a 50 ft. bluff, this Cadboro Bay waterfront home has southern exposure, spectacular views of the Victoria Yacht Club,snow capped Olympic Mtns & 10 Mile Pt.This well loved architectural 4 bdrm/2 bath home is just steps to one of Victoria's most sought after sandy beaches. On a .24 acre, the property is fully fenced w/security,paths & walkways to enjoy the mature landscaping,water features & the most amazing beach. As you enter the home you will be amazed by 14 ft. vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows in the livingrm & a large deck w/patio overlooking the water. The main level has a bdrm/den,a designer kitchen, with newer appliances and a family room opening onto the garden. A sweeping winding staircase takes you to the 2nd level where you find the Master Bdrm, w/ its own enclosed sunfilled balcony plus two more bedrooms w/ a shared balcony. A lovely private, quiet retreat just steps to the beach, parks, shops,Yacht Club,Uplands golf course, restaurants, and schools. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.