Greater Victoria Areas
3 3175 Carroll Street in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408343$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,279 sq. ft.119 m2This 2007 built townhouse is tucked away on a quiet residential street, but is still walking distance from shopping at Mayfair Mall, Tillicum Mall, and Uptown, schools, and restaurants. One of three townhouses in the "Carroll Courts Development", this home stands exclusive and alone just like a single family dwelling. It offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, new carpets, beautiful hardwood flooring, and freshly painted. The master bedroom has a full 4 piece bathroom with a soaker tub and separate shower. A spacious deck, a single car garage plus extra driveway parking. This home is perfect for first time buyers and growing families. Nothing to do but move in. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
109 545 Manchester Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408188$297,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 688 sq. ft.64 m2This comfortable 1 Bedroom, 1 bath condo has had Bamboo flooring installed throughout. In the kitchen you will find updated cupboards, counter tops and fixtures. All stainless appliances are new within the last few years. No more struggling to get your laundry done, as it is conveniently located within the suite with full size newer washer & dryer. The Bathroom has had the vanity replaced and tub surround. Freshly painted throughout and striking new fireplace in the living room. Secure underground parking. Great central location close to bus routes ,less than 10 minutes to downtown, Mayfair and uptown . Surrounded by endless activities, take your kayak down to the Selkirk waterway and paddle the inner harbour,or bike the galloping goose trail. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
265 Balfour Place in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408141$839,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,386 sq. ft.222 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT. APRIL 20TH 2-4PM...On a quiet cul-de-sac, this well maintained home is set on a large (.21acre) private lot and is perfect for a family! There are 3 bedrooms on the main level, a spacious living room with a fireplace, an open dining room, bright kitchen, beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout, and an entertainment sized deck! The lower level has a large 2 bedroom suite with a separate entrance, shared laundry, and an outside patio area. The southwest facing backyard is huge, great for gardening, and there are lots of gorgeous trees and plants in the front and back including a red maple, curly willow, and a fig and plum tree. Amazing central location, close to Downtown, Uptown, shopping, restaurants, bus routes, the Gorge Waterway, and the Galloping Goose Trail! Plus, the roof is only 2 years old! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.