Greater Victoria Areas
3143 Irma Street in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 429645
3143 Irma Street Vi Burnside VICTORIA V9A 1S9$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,542 sq. ft.143 m2This vintage home awaits your ideas to make it yours, build equity & increase its value. WIth hardwood floors on the main level & a newer high efficiency gas furnace. Bring your creative ideas to the top level …create a master suite with ensuite bath using existing plumbing …or create a wonderful studio for the artist in the family. Plenty of storage in the garage & the basement that awaits your development ideas. Listen to the birds sing and watch the squirrels frolic while you relax on the back deck overlooking your sunny,backyard. The large, fenced backyard is perfect for kids & pets. Gardeners will love this private yard, with 2 fig, 1 apple & 1 plum tree, and plenty of room for garden beds, barbecues or just relaxing in your little piece of paradise. In a great location, just a short walk to the Saanich Gorge (waterfront), Rudd and Hampton Parks. Walk to Tillicum & Mayfair Malls, Uptown & Gorge shopping centers. Gorge Vale Golf Club is just a 4 minute drive away More detailsListed by Kroppmann Realty
106 105 E Gorge Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428397
106 105 E Gorge Road Vi Burnside VICTORIA V9A 6Z3$368,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 630 sq. ft.59 m2AMAZING CONDO! This one bedroom, 630 sq.ft. condo has the best location in the building! South facing, with spectacular water views of the wonderful Gorge waterway, you can watch the kayakers from your bedroom, or from your private outdoor patio. There is also a beautiful well maintained garden, with barbecue area, park with picnic tables and birds singing at your door step. Adult building, rentals allowed, but no pets. Minutes to downtown, restaurants, shops and amenities. The building is build of Steel and concrete. #106-105 Gorge Rd E. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
547 E Burnside Road in VICTORIA: Vi Burnside Revenue 4-Plex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 428152
547 E Burnside Road Vi Burnside VICTORIA V8T 2X7$1,350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,546 sq. ft.422 m2Investor Alert! Excellent Revenue Property with gross rents ~$6300/month. This well looked after, updated, non conforming character home consists of 4 suites and a garage. There's also excess room on the lower level (another unit?). Parking is normally a real issue with these types of properties - but not so here - rear lane access provides easy off street parking for 5 cars! This property is pergect for an investor looking for a turnkey property to take advantage of low interest rates, or for someone who is handy and can increase gross revenue through improvements. Many recent updates to the home include tankless hot water, flooring, and more. Gross annual income of ~$75,600 and room for growth! Investment properties like this do not come along often, so act fast before it's gone. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.