Greater Victoria Areas
6797 Rhodonite Drive in : Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426550
6797 Rhodonite Drive Sk Broomhill V0S 0H7$579,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,634 sq. ft.245 m2Beautiful Quality, Updated (2006) Open Concept, Private 2634sf, 4Bd/2Bth Home is your Sanctuary in the Heart of Sooke, a short walk to the Center, Schools, Parks, Beach & Transit. On the Main: Rich Brazilian Cherry Flooring & Ceramic Tile & Inlays, Spacious LivRm with Efficient Wood Stove, Lg Kitchen+(9x8 Walk-in Pantry) Opens to the Covered Patio, Generous Sized Laundry Rm. & Main Level Bdrm. Both Up and Down Bthrms have Ceramic Tile Inlay & Antique Vanities. On the Upper Level: Two more Bdrms plus The Mstr Bdrm with Fr Doors (Olympic Mtn Glimpses), an Expansive Family Rm (42x14) with FP has access to large 28x12 Sunny, Private Deck. There is Roughed-in Plumbing & Wiring for an Inlaw Suite. The S-facing .18 acre Fully Fenced, Gated, Easy Care Garden/Yard has Studio, Shed, Covered Wood Storage. Established Herbs, Berries & Raised Beds require little effort, but offer Loads of Organic Produce. Sep Entrance to Workshop. This Enchanting Home is Immaculate, An Awesome Value and A Must See! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2201 Tara Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426528
2201 Tara Place Sk Broomhill SOOKE V9Z 0H6$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,922 sq. ft.179 m2Classic Cape Cod. Immaculately kept family home in a desirable, family friendly location. 3 Bedrooms PLUS den, 3 Bathrooms, and 1,922 sq.ft of living space over 2 levels. Livingroom features gas Fireplace and picturesque bay window. Formal In-line Diningroom with French Doors. Bright updated Kitchen with modern tiled backsplash, cabinets and included appliances. Family Room boasts laminate-wood floors & patio doors to tiered decks & hot tub. Spacious Master bedroom has walk in closet & spa-style ensuite. Den for home office or use as a 4th Bedroom. New Roof and Fresh Paint throughout. Dbl garage with workshop area and loads of Parking including RV. Lots of Storage with Crawlspace. Level, beautifully landscaped 0.22 acre lot with fully fenced rear yard, pond, mature greenery and storage shed. This home shows exceedingly well making this one of the more appealing properties available on the market today. A True Classic!! Priced at 649,900. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
2505 West Trail Court in : Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426479
2505 West Trail Court Sk Broomhill V9Z 1P3$759,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,633 sq. ft.152 m2High-quality craftsmanship & detail are evident in this beautiful new 3 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom rancher with a heated crawlspace. Spacious open living room has vaulted ceilings and an abundance of windows allowing for sun-filled natural lighting. Gas fireplace features an impressive floor to ceiling tile backdrop. Kitchen includes quartz countertops, high-end Samsung stainless appliances, an island & a skylight. The generous sized master bedroom has rolling barn doors on the ensuite & walk-in closet. The lavish ensuite has heated tile floors, separate soaking tub & heated in-floor shower that includes a heated tile seat & back wall. Laundry room includes a quartz counter-top & sink. High durability, wood grain vinyl flooring & over-height doors throughout. Extra storage in the double garage with pull-down ladder access. RV parking with access to hot/cold water. Large private hedged patio with mountain views, fully landscaped yard with underground sprinkler system. No GST applicable. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.