Greater Victoria Areas
6580 Throup Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 421095$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,400 sq. ft.130 m2Open Saturday Feb 22nd 1030am-2:30pm New Price! Big Rancher Shop-Garage-Suite potential!Located on a flat maturely landscaped .42 of a useable acre, fully fenced backyard, mins walk to 3 Schools,Sooke Town Core,Golf,Ballpark,Tennis,etc. Immediate Possession 1976 yr built 1400+sqft Rancher style home that is setback from Throup Rd, Plenty of Boat,R.V,Trailer&Vehicle Parking,Duplex Zoning,This Well Kept Home,features 3lrg beds,2baths, huge Living rm with smartly done brick finish fireplace,centrally located Kitchen w/eating space that overlooks huge backyard.House is attached to approx.900 sqft Garage-Workshop, ideal for a Mechanic, Car Collector or someone who needs space.Above Garage w/own Entrance is approx. 400sqft of unfinished space, ideal for small Suite?Air bnb?Daycare?Home Cottage Business?.Pls note 2nd baths will be added after full price offer is accepted and unconditional, if offer is lower than won't go in.Potential to buy adjacent land locked property. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
2161 S French Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420905$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,018 sq. ft.95 m2Welcome home to this well taken care of 2 bedroom half duplex. A well made home with over 1000 square feet that embraces you as soon as you walk through the home. An open floor plan with a bright updated kitchen and coffee nook, large bedrooms, mudroom, closed entry way, a large deck and private fenced backyard (excellent for your kids and fur babies to roam and play safely) , all the necessities and perks of a home at a fraction of the cost. Tiled floors in the living room allowing you the benefit to easily clean Tucked away on a quiet street with plenty of parking, connected to sewer no septic. Minutes to the village center and bus routes, come take a look and see for yourself why this home has meant so much to the Seller. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
6658 Acreman Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 420846$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,134 sq. ft.105 m2Location, Location, Location!! Great 3 bedroom 2bath Rancher in Quiet centrally located Neighbourhood. This 2003 built home offers approx. 1100 sq. ft. of comfortable one level living. Open Kitchen with appliances and inline dining area. Slider to sunny patio area. Livingroom features cozy gas fireplace. Master bedroom with walk in closet and full ensuite. 2 other comfortable sized bedrooms. Large double garage with workshop area and loads of driveway parking. Flat and fenced yard is perfect for the pets or children. Close walk to schools, community trails and Sooke Center. This home is a real gem with a little creativity. Priced at $499,900 More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.