Greater Victoria Areas
6726 Charlene Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408390$519,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,840 sq. ft.171 m2Terrific Options with this 2006 built Rancher with full Walk out Basement. Floor Plan offers one level living with Master Bedroom with Dble showered Ensuite and Walk in Closet on the Main if needed plus 2 very oversize bedrooms and full Bath down for the growing family. Beautiful quality and decorating throughout. You'll find Brazillian cherry hardwood flooring throughout the main. Gourmet style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Stainless Steel Appliances. Inline Formal Dining with sliders to deck. Perfect for Summer BBQs with gas hook up. Spacious Livingroom with Gas Fireplace. Hunter Douglas blinds & shades. Large laundry to extra wide Single garage. HRV air exchanger, 200 amp service and monster storage/crawlspace. Fenced and yard for kids or pets. Pleasant Cul de Sac neighbourhood short walk to schools and town center. beautiful park like landscaping & more! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
6660 Rhodonite Drive in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408239$468,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,534 sq. ft.143 m2OPEN HOUSE MON 2-4PM | Better than new! this 2012 (still has some warranty on it) family home is the large back unit that sits on the edge of beautiful, and peaceful Pineridge Park, the kids will love it! This immaculate home has 4 bedrooms and laundry room upstairs! master with ensuite, 3 bathrooms. Main floor is a bright open floor plan, with lots of windows, pot lighting, warm maple cabinets in a big kitchen, new backsplash, quality flooring, a feature fireplace with new handsome custom built mantle, skylights, designer paint colours and central vac. The deep garage has room for workshop. Another BONUS is a high crawlspace, easy access with light and heating in. It’s incredible storage! The fully fenced back yard has a great BBQ patio, a sunning patio, raised garden beds, and beautiful mature landscaping, with underground sprinklers and a gate to the park. Located in a friendly, family neighbourhood just a short stroll to town. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
6777 Foreman Heights Drive in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408175$535,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,404 sq. ft.130 m2Beautifully updated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom rancher located near schools, shops, transit and parks. Huge, open concept living/dining area features a wood stove and vaulted ceiling. Great for families! Fully updated kitchen includes large island and skylight. New bathrooms feature in-floor radiant heat. Large master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet, 3 piece ensuite and sliding doors to deck. Private backyard perfect for entertaining with large deck and covered BBQ area. Large, easily accessed crawl space (stand up height in places) excellent for storage. This home is in move-in condition! Priced right at $535,000! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.