Greater Victoria Areas
6979 Brailsford Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 429738
6979 Brailsford Place Sk Broomhill SOOKE V9Z 1J7$798,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,854 sq. ft.358 m2Prestigious Stoneridge Estates. Builder's Previous Home. Stunning mountain views & ocean glimpse 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom 3854 sq.ft. executive family home includes 2 bedroom, 1544 sq.ft. suite is sure to impress. High end finishing & attention to detail throughout. Classic West Coast exterior featuring hand-dipped cedar shingles. Open concept main. Huge living room with exposed fir beams, built-in fir entertainment centre, soaring 17ft ceiling, wall of windows & door to huge deck perfect for BBQs & summer fun. Gourmet kitchen with ss appliances including double oven, wine storage, garburator, pantry with pull-outs & dining room also with doors to the deck. Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet & opulent ensuite, laundry room & powder room complete main. Up 2 bedrooms also with walk-in closets, 4-piece bathroom & open loft-style office. Walk-out suite is a great mortgage helper. Double Garage too. All this on lush landscaping .17 acre with many plantings & a garden shed. Great value! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6541 Helgesen Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428509
6541 Helgesen Road Sk Broomhill SOOKE V9Z 0V7$714,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,196 sq. ft.204 m2NEW HOME - Discover the new Edgeview nestled on a quiet road across from forested meadows with views of the Sooke Hill. Beautifully appointed interiors showcase modern design with clean, crisp lines and a neutral colour palette. Master on Main floor and 2 bedrooms plus stunning flex room (or 3rd bedroom) 14' ceilings upstairs including a spacious roof top patio. Professionally designed interiors include, natural gas linear fireplace, laminate flooring throughout, over size windows and loads of natural light. Sleek modern kitchens with quartz counter tops & tile backsplash, silgranit undermount sink, designer cabinetry with soft close doors & full extension drawers. Luxurious bathrooms with floating vanities, quartz countertop & under cabinet lighting. Heating by forced air heat exchange & instant natural gas HW. Fully fenced and landscaped yards and concrete patio. New Home Warranty included and home qualifies for PTT exemption saving over $12,000. GST extra. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2354 Christan Drive in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428231
2354 Christan Drive Sk Broomhill SOOKE V9Z 0V4$439,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,465 sq. ft.136 m2The WOW Factor is High on this Custom Totally Renovated in 2015 (pictures from the renovation) Up/Down (Upper is currently for Sale) Strata Duplex. Attention to detail is evident through out this One of a Kind Home! Bright and tons of light pours into this Upper 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bath unit. The layout boasts tons of space, large bedrooms including master with en-suite, Designer kitchen including All appliances and a Huge living room that opens onto your deck with beautiful cedar railings. Totally self contained, no strata fees, no strata minutes this is a must see!Note: The house that was moved into the lot was built in 1983 it was stripped to the studs and completely re-built and finished in 2016. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.