Greater Victoria Areas
B 6909 Larkspur Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Half Duplex for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413700$438,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,572 sq. ft.146 m2BEST VALUE IN ITS CATEGORY !!! OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 4p-6p SATURDAY 11a-1p Super Spacious and absolutely immaculate half duplex that feels like a single family home. Featuring 3 bedrooms plus a Den/Office, 2.5 bathrooms, a roomy fenced yard, single car garage, and lots of extra parking.Come see it now this one won't last long !! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
6771 Foreman Heights Drive in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413620$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,011 sq. ft.280 m2O/H Sunday 1-3 pm. Need space? This beautiful family home offers over 3,000 sq ft of living! You will be impressed the moment you step foot into the spacious entrance. A gleaming hardwood staircase takes you up to the main living area. Tastefully decorated with lots of windows. You will find a gourmet style kitchen with shaker cabinets, high-end stainless steel appliances and eating bar adjacent to a formal dining room. 3 beds, 2 baths up. Large sundeck off kitchen that wraps around the front of the home with access from Dining Room and Master Bedroom. Downstairs is perfect for extended family or entertaining. Cozy family room with bonus wet bar and access to more decks in backyard. Downstairs boasts 2 more bedrooms, large bathroom and laundry room with lots of storage. Large fenced in private back yard. RV parking. Central location. Close to schools and parks. Act fast. This one won't last! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore and Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
6538 Felderhof Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413605$689,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,710 sq. ft.252 m2NEW HOME in award winning Woodland Creek. Quick Possession. 3 BR, 3BA with 1BR LEGAL SUITE Property Transfer Tax exempt. Steps to adjacent schools, parks & central Sooke. The Sheringham boasts 2,710 sf of exceptional living on a spacious cul de sac lot. A grand entry welcomes to open plan living and dining areas, plus den, bright custom kitchen with gleaming quartz counter tops, generous island, tile backsplash and pantry. An airy sunlit living room with gas fireplace opens to a spacious south facing deck with mtn views. Energy efficient Gas HW & forced air heat. Upstairs, 3 well sized bedrooms. South facing master with ensuite and walk in closet. Enjoy the soaker tub & tiled shower with large double vanity. Downstairs - legal 1 bedroom suite - bright and welcoming with all appliances. A spacious fully fenced and landscaped yard tops off the package. Double garage, 10 year new home warranty. GST not included. Immediate Occupancy. Photos from diff home, finishings vary. Open Sat 12-3 More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.