Greater Victoria Areas
6911 Burr Drive in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419342$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,295 sq. ft.213 m2BRAND NEW!2 Bed Legal Suite.Located on a quiet Cul de sac.Custom 5+beds, 3baths home, 1.5 Car Garage.Exceptional home is set up with a 2bed suite down below at ground level. Entrance & nice Den for Main house.The Main up is open concept with 9' Ceilings, huge gourmet Kitchen with island, big Dinning area.Living room has gas fireplace&Heat Pump set up with Baseboards in bedroom. 3 beds on main are good sized, Master is massive with large Walk in closet&big Ensuite, separate Tub& Shower. Appliances & GST are negotiable. Listed at $749,900. Off Otter Point Rd to Burr Rd More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
6924 Blanchard Road in : Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 419298$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,916 sq. ft.271 m2Brand new home in West Ridge Trails- A new and vibrant residential development just outside the Sooke Core. Beautiful 3 bedroom +den home plus large 1 bedroom suite. An open concept main floor showcasing a stunning kitchen with quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances and large island. The sizable covered balcony off the great room is ideal for BBQing and entertaining offering access down to the backyard. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and fabulous ensuite with double sinks, soaker tub, large & private separate shower and water closet. A full laundry room, two good size bedrooms and full bathroom finish off the main level. The lower level has a den and powder room belonging to the main house PLUS a generous 800+sq ft 1 bedroom suite featuring its own laundry room and additional storage. Easily the nicest 1 bedroom suite around. Lot is large with lots of room for kids and pets. Completion end of December. Price is + GST. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2536 West Trail Court in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 418970$639,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,643 sq. ft.153 m2BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE STYLE HOME. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1600+ sqft Rancher with Double car garage. Sitting on a flat lot, located on a quiet cul de sac which has Park land on two sides of the lot. In a brand new subdivision surrounded by other new homes. Completion is expected around the end of May 2020. Appliance package is negotiable. Starting construction soon, do have other Ranchers similar to this build, that Buyers could view. Listed at $639,900, GST not included. Lot 18, 2536 West Trail Crt. (All measurements are approximate. Pls verify if important) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.