Greater Victoria Areas
6532 Felderhof Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405874$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,866 sq. ft.266 m2NEW HOME ++ the Carmanah plan - great 4 bedroom home with 1 bedroom suite - under construction & ready for April. Located in popular Woodland Creek, steps to schools & parks & close to town on a quiet cul de sac. A grand entry welcomes you to the main floor open plan living and dining areas, plus den, a large sunny south facing deck with views south. Custom kitchen with quartz counter tops and pantry. Upstairs, 4 good sized bedrooms including master with full ensuite, tiled floor and shower and separate bath, double vanity and walk-in closet. Downstairs you will find a fully self contained one bedroom suite with appliances and sep washer/dryer. Save $$ with Energy Efficient gas HW and forced air heating. A spacious fully fenced and landscaped backyard and appliance allowance tops off the package. Double garage, 10 year new home warranty and GST included. Note Photos are from earlier home and finishing may vary. Visit Sales Centre Sat & Sun 12-3 or by appointment. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
109 2248 Townsend Road in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Townhouse for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405821$444,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,672 sq. ft.155 m2Townsend Park is in the heart of Sooke - located on the municipal trail system, and only a short walk to schools and the Sooke Village core. Built 2015 and offering 1672sqft w/3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, laminate floors, kitchen quartz counters, appliances and window blinds. Glass paneled garage door, glass front door and an abundance of oversized windows throughout give the townhouses an urban-clean and modern feel. Unit has covered front and rear porches. Warm contemporary decorating and upscale finishing details throughout welcomes you into your new home. This unit has southern exposure and backs on to greenspace. BONUS: OVER SIZED CRAWLSPACE IS 8' TO 9' IN HEIGHT. Great for media area, gym area or extra storage. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
6879 Talc Place in SOOKE: Sk Broomhill Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 405819$559,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,296 sq. ft.213 m2Just WOW! Beautifully updated & well maintained family home on 0.29 acres in well established & central neighborhood! With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & nearly 2,300 sq.ft. of finished living space, there is room for everyone! Completely renovated shaker style kitchen with cherry cabinets, quartz counter tops, tile floors & stainless appliances. Adjoining dining area with scraped laminate flooring. Sunken living room with wood stove insert & brick mantle. 2008 built addition makes for huge master bedroom with 9' vaulted ceiling. 5-piece ensuite with heated floors, dual sinks, soaker tub & WIC. Lower level rec-room providing plenty of options... Media room? Home gym? Man cave? 3 additional bedrooms of good size & space. Sprawling back deck built for entertaining with recessed hot tub & access to lush lawn. Fully fenced back yard with green house, garden beds & mature fruit trees. RV Parking & oversize single garage. Quiet cul-de-sac location with nearby walking trails & parks. So much more! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.