Greater Victoria Areas
4626 Boulderwood Drive in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420472$1,769,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,627 sq. ft.430 m2FANTASTIC VALUE, assessed over 2 Million***Breathtaking Sunrises and Sunsets from this PRIVATE, ONE ACRE RETREAT in the heart of Broadmead! Inviting entry with water feature at your doorstep. Gracious Open concept Dining and Living rm area with warm hardwood floors, gas fireplace, and loads of bright, SOUTH facing windows overlooking the Garry Oaks and VIEWS beyond. This home has been lovingly maintained by the original owners. Beautiful floorplan for entertaining with access to outdoor space from all principle rooms. Master suite retreat w/beautiful ensuite & private deck, creating nice separation from the living area. One level living if you wish. Lovely kitchen w/Walnut cabinets, quartz, eating area with bay window and comfy cozy family room w/fireplace. Lower level offers a spacious family room & rec room area. 3bedroom, one with walk in closet and 4pce ensuite. Incredible LOCATION, a short stroll to Broadmead Village, Hiking Trails, Elk/Beaver Lake, schools. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4387 Emily Carr Drive in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420375$988,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,503 sq. ft.233 m2Hurry to this fabulously priced Broadmead Beauty! West Coast styling offers the perfect balance of warm family space and executive feel. Intelligently designed 2500 sqft home offering 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, eat-in kitchen with Oak cabinets, breakfast bar, computer nook, cozy sunken family room w-natural gas fireplace. Light filled dining and living room, second gas fireplace and large picture windows with delightful views--a great space for relaxation or entertaining. Spacious master suite opens to a south-west facing balcony and features a walk-in closet with generous room for both him and her. 1/4 acre property with expansive decks, attractive rock walls and a large easy care landscaped yard with privacy and charm. Bonus: oversized double garage, loads of storage, new roof 2015, washer/dryer 2020. Enjoy the care and attention given to both home and property. Fantastic location close to walking trails, shopping, amenities, schools, airport, ferries and recreation. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
10 4318 Emily Carr Drive in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420022$879,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,171 sq. ft.202 m2Welcome to Foxborough Hills - main-level living in a great Royal Oak location. With views of the mountains and Rithet’s Bog nature conservatory, this town home is sure to impress. Great layout, freshly painted throughout with most of your main living areas situated on the main level. Spacious living room/dining room with gas fireplace and entertainment sized deck, great patio, kitchen with Corian counter tops, stainless steel appliances and skylight open to a roomy family room with eating area, guest bedroom, 4-piece main bath, master suite with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath. Two more bedrooms on lower level, plus a 4-piece bath and plenty of storage in the massive crawl space. This popular complex offers great amenities including 2 guest suites, swimming pool, hot tub and club house. All of this in the heart of Royal Oak with its shopping and dining. Central location only 10 minutes to downtown Victoria. Double garage. No rentals but pets allowed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.