Greater Victoria Areas
818 Royal Wood Place in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408454$1,099,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,280 sq. ft.212 m24 bedrooms on the main level PLUS a full unfinished basement, offering 4300 sq ft total: room for the whole family! Updated engineered hardwood floors throughout most of the main level. Spacious master bedroom offers a 3 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. You'll find gas fireplaces in the living and family rooms. Original kitchen with island is efficient and bright & also offers a casual eating space. From here, sliding doors lead out onto the deck, low-maintenance glass paneled railings looking out onto the fenced and landscaped yard with its lush gardens. The unfinished basement with windows offers an existing bathroom, storage and a third gas fireplace. Central vac, 10yr old roof, handy laundry/mud room, underground sprinklers in the front and back yards, gas BBQ hook up, rear patio, 2 car garage. Handy central location near Broadmead Village and Commonwealth Pool yet located on a no-through road. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4558 Pheasantwood Terrace in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408321$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,176 sq. ft.295 m2Custom designed & built for the current owners this most functionally designed residence is truly a must view. Sited perfectly on a manicured .37 acre lot including a spacious & most private parklike rearyard. Home has been meticulously maintained its whole existence and offers many custom features such as an abundance of large custom sized PELLA WOOD WINDOWS, 2 interior staircases, 9' & 11' ceiling height on main floor, 5 strategically placed skylites, spacious 5 pce. ensuite bath with oval soaker tub & 4' shower, and extensive use of tile & crown moulding. 2nd. upstairs Bdrm. has its own 4 pce. ensuite. Expansive patio of interlocking pavers is accessed thru double french doors looking out over the most impressive grounds containing many mature trees, shrubs, hedges & full sprinkler system. Located at end of one of Broadmead's most impressive & sought after streets...truly a real gem here. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1062 Valewood Trail in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408117$1,588,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,996 sq. ft.371 m2Custom built + thoroughly renovated inside & out. Bright & spacious with large windows, well proportioned living areas, approx 4,000 Sqft plus massive garage of 1,000 Sqft+ for your toys/workshop. Enjoy amazing livability & entertainment potential of this comfortable home, ideal for the busy family. Approx 2,500 sqft on main level, Lower level of 1,500 sqft incl space for nanny, plus 2-bedrm In-law for extended family. Welcoming gracious entrance & stairwell flow to an open layout together with expansive natural light, nicely complimenting the elegance of the updated interior. Many desirable features include vaulted ceilings, double-sided quartz stone F/Ps, semi-formal dining & living rms, family room adjacent to kitchen plus vast slate patio directly off. Glorious master suite and deluxe 5-pce ensuite with marble & tiled surfaces. Large lot features a huge slate patio, don't miss the private right side-yard with ample room to kick the ball around with the kids. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.