Greater Victoria Areas
218 4490 Chatterton Way in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405437$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,343 sq. ft.125 m2Rare opportunity in sought after Broadmead Terrace! This spacious & elegant 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1343sf well appointed home overlooking Rithet's Bog with its abundant wildlilfe & walking trails feels more like a rancher than a condo. Open concept with all rooms flooded in natural light & generous crown moulding. Bay windowed living room with cozy gas fireplace. Dining area for those large family gatherings. White shaker kitchen with breakfast bar & French door to sunny deck. Master with opulent ensuite & 2nd bedroom with Murphy bed. Lots of in-suite storage. Updates: countertops in kitchen & ensuite, sinks, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, carpet, laminate & pull out shelving in kitchen & bathroom & newer fireplace and mantle. Covered parking, large storage, exercise/library room & workshop. Exceptionally well maintained building with beautiful gardens & great contingency fund. Walk to shops, restaurants & all amenities & close to Victoria International Airport & BC Ferries. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
102 4494 Chatterton Way in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405232$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,335 sq. ft.124 m2You have found your tranquil retreat! This large, garden suite (wheelchair access) is steps from Rithet's Bog and an easy walk to Broadmead Village, Royal Oak Shopping Centre and public transit, but once inside, the only things you'll notice are bright, spacious, immaculate rooms overlooking landscaped grounds. The two patios - south and west-facing - catch the sun throughout the day and are situated to maximize privacy. Interior updates include appliances and countertops in the eat-in kitchen, and a walk-in shower for the main bathroom. This is a great opportunity to own one of the larger units in the well-managed BROADMEAD TERRACE! BBQ & small pets OK. Secure underground parking. Very easy to view. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
850 Royal Oak Avenue in : SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 405200$1,088,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,713 sq. ft.252 m2OPEN HOUSE SUN 1-3PM Rare opportunity to own 0.6 acres southeast facing in the coveted neighborhood of Broadmead. Situated high on a view lot this home is located in a private setting overlooking the tranquil Rithet’s Bog Sanctuary, framed by the Olympic Mountains. 2 garages & 2-car driveway this home is centrally located on bus routes, next to Broadmead & Royal Oak shopping center along with the Commonwealth pool and steps to scenic trails. This home is the perfect opportunity to own a rare piece of land in one of Victoria’s most sought after areas. Renovated and update the current house or build your perfect house with additional 2,500 SQFT of OUT buildings or garage shop. RS-10 Zoned. Pls verify Saanich Municip This rare opportunity wont last, contact today to view. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.