Greater Victoria Areas
4490 Copsewood Place in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413658$1,085,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,025 sq. ft.188 m2This single level home is nestled in a picturesque natural setting in the most beautiful cul-de-sac in Broadmead, greater Victoria's home for nature lovers. Winding wooded roads complement the nature trails, exuding peace and serenity within steps of Lohbrunner Pond Park - an oasis to nurture your soul. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious kitchen, two family gathering rooms and a formal dining room create a comfortable lifestyle. Warm finishings including two fireplaces. Mature lush landscaping in the front yard soaks up the eastern sun complimenting the west-facing naturally landscaped rear yard with a pond feature. The large lot, patio and gated RV parking provide an abundance of space to enjoy the natural surroundings including duck pond and treed pathways. Complete with double garage and wide driveway. Nearby Broadmead Village shops, restaurants, an easy commute in any direction, easy access to the Galloping Goose trail. This classy property is calling you to make it your home. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
995 Westwood Place in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413624$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,711 sq. ft.252 m2Incredible value for this gorgeous oceanview home tucked away on a private cul de sac in Broadmead/Cordova Bay neighbourhood! Meticulously maintained and beautifully appointed on a sunny, scenic lot in a natural setting with breathtaking views of the Salish Sea and Mt. Baker. This 3 bedroom home has been recently updated with superior finishings and detail, offering almost 2400sf of one level living with a flex room, storage and double garage below. Beautiful hardwood floors, perfect open floorplan for entertaining. The lovely gourmet kitchen is open to eating area with access to sundrenched south facing patio that exudes both privacy and tranquility! Master bedroom with Ensuite featuring dual sinks,make up vanity, double shower, heated floors and private deck space. Features include: Heat pump, (Propane) gas cook top, gas bbq outlet, gas fireplaces in living rm and family rm. Enjoy this ideal location close to nature trails, Broadmead Village, Schools, Commonwealth Place. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
29 4318 Emily Carr Drive in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413612$785,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,484 sq. ft.231 m2Open House Saturday July 20, 1-3. This Broadmead townhouse is extremely bright, has an excellent two level floor plan with three bedrooms, three baths. Both levels have 9 ft. ceilings which enhances the spacious 1496 sq. ft main floor and 988 sq. ft. walkout lower level. Main floor offers a great floor plan with open living and dining rooms, a spacious master bedroom with ensuite plus an additional bedroom and full bath. The lower level has a family room, hobby room and a spacious guest bedroom with ensuite, ideal for extended family. Large windows and sliding door doors on both levels open to the sundeck and patio area which overlook the complex tennis court and the Rithet's Bog Nature Sanctuary and trails. Hardwood floors, skylights, gas fireplace, and the kitchen with eating/family area opens to the courtyard patio. Add your touches to this estate sale. The complex includes a clubhouse, pool, sauna and two guest suites. No rentals but pets allowed. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.