Greater Victoria Areas
828 Royal Wood Place in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 418823$1,025,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,077 sq. ft.193 m2One Level Living! This highly updated 3 bedroom home is nicely situated on a large, beautifully landscaped (.26 acre) lot on a quiet, Broadmead culdesac. The house has been tastefully renovated with tile at the entry, engineered hardwood floors, newer ktichen with dark cabinerty, tile backsplash, undercounter lighting, granite countertops & stainless appliances. There is an eating area and a family room adjoining the kitchen, as well as a sunroom with access to the deck & backyard. The living room is bright & inviting with a newer gas fireplace. The formal dining room has access to another deck - perfect flow of indoor to outdoor space! There are 3 good sized bedrooms. The Master BR has a walk in closet & a beautifullly updated bathroom with a tub and separate shower, heated tile floors and granite counters. The main bath is a full 4 piece bath finsihed to the same standard. Double garage with new doors, built in vac, inground sprinkers, fully fenced yard. Nothinig to do but move in! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
8 934 Boulderwood Rise in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417693$844,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,652 sq. ft.153 m2Nestled in an enclave of luxury homes w/ sweeping views of rolling hills, mountains & ocean glimpses. This rare corner-unit has an exceptional location bordering parkland & offers unique privacy, unobstructed views, multiple outdoor living areas & direct access to walking trails from the backyard. Vaulted entrance w/ soaring clerestory window welcomes from the front courtyard. A graceful & well-appointed layout with harmonious flow. Abundant natural light, 9ft coffered ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 sets of double doors w/ walk-out to patios. Kitchen skylight provides loads of light & large granite island for entertaining guests or culinary delight. The real magic is found in the backyard & patio where you are invited to linger and enjoy the captivating sunsets & ever-changing horizons of colour. A maintenance-free lifestyle with rare outdoor living, privacy & an idyllic setting. Surrounded by world-class amenities, located 15 minutes to everything – ferries, airport and downtown. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
256 4488 Chatterton Way in VICTORIA: SE Broadmead Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417590$579,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,292 sq. ft.120 m2Welcome to Broadmead Terrace, a well maintained adult condominium community in Royal Oak; a perfect lifestyle to downsize or to enjoy peace & quiet. This corner unit has plenty of natural light from east, south & west facing windows; perfect for a breeze on warm summer days. On cooler evenings, cozy up with the electric fireplace, (gas available too.) This home is spacious, almost 1300 square feet with 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths. A one-owner home in pristine condition with many quality upgrades, including the ensuite with tub and separate shower. Excellent storage in the suite plus a full laundry room with sink. This complex has beautifully landscaped grounds with ponds & fountains, is very well run, & offers a sound investment. Secure U/G parking & separate storage locker too. The location is hard to beat with two shopping centres & professional offices within walking distance, Rithet's Bog Nature Sanctuary across the street & easy access to all transportation. Call now! More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.