Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
776 Harding Lane in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 424523
776 Harding Lane CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 2G2$575,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 424523NEW PRICE.....BRENTWOOD BAY OCEAN VIEWS! 1 block to the waterfront, world class Brentwood Bay Resort close by, restaurants, schools, Brentwood Bay Village, Mill Bay ferry and municipal parks all within close proximity. Fully serviced, this building site is a gem! This prime location is very sought after, and is in the heart of MOODYVILLE, known for it's high end, exclusive residential homes. Not a strata. The only lot for sale in the area. Price includes GST. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
818 Delamere Road in : CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 422057
818 Delamere Road CS Brentwood Bay V0S 1A0$2,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,838 sq. ft.449 m2Boaters Paradise.Nestled on the sheltered shores of Brentwood Bay, this totally re-envisaged home is the perfect marriage of west coast contemporary style & 1970s post-and-beam charm, complete with 41’ dock with power for year-round moorage.Slate-tiled entrance opens to captivating views from the great room, with 15’ vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, meticulous hardwood floors & picture windows.The focal point is a dramatic gas fireplace with impressive stone surround.Walk out to the elevated sheltered deck to savor the sunsets.Open concept kitchen features top of the line appliances,crisp white cabinetry,raw edge granite counters with a huge island.Two masters on the main with luxurious ensuites to relax. A generous media/recreation room, two bedrooms & bathrooms plus ample storage completes the lower level.Enjoy the fireworks of nearby Butchart Gardens or stroll along the shore to Brentwood Bay Resort.Your launchpad for year-round seaside enjoyment! COVID safety precautions in effect. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
2 7226 Peden Lane in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421992
2 7226 Peden Lane CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 2G9$975,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,331 sq. ft.124 m2LUXURY & LIFESTYLE IN BEAUTIFUL BRENTWOOD BAY! This near-new TOWNHOUSE offers an exceptional offering capturing the beauty of the Saanich Inlet with OCEAN VIEWS and balcony access from every room in the exquisitely designed & crafted 2BD/2BA home, with a fantastic open plan concept in 1,331sf. Enjoy the massive kitchen complete with fir cabinetry, granite counters, marble backsplash, top of the line Kitchen-Aid appliances including wine fridge & double ovens. The spa-styled Ensuite offers separate tub/shower and the comfort of heated tile floors. Enjoy the warmth of the Saanich Peninsula on the expansive patio and balconies that are perfect for entertaining & enjoying spectacular sunsets. Loads of parking in your private carport, garage and visitor stall and a heated storage area that’s perfect for storing kayaks or fishing gear. You are steps to all that waterfront living offers, and part of the vibrant "Moodyville" community, with dining, cafes, pub, marinas, seaside trails & more! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.