Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
301 1196 Sluggett Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 410684$575,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,296 sq. ft.120 m2Nestled high in the trees this one of a kind spacious 1296 square foot top floor condo has a fabulous floor plan with bedrooms at either end, great separation. Incredible oversized windows that fill the condo with amazing natural light. 16’ vaulted ceilings make for a great airy feeling. 2 eating areas, two huge decks, and beautiful garden/park views from most rooms. Fabulous location as it is walking distance to the library, seniors centre, shops and all amenities. The building has a wonderful activity room for games/socializing. Very well taken care of and hard plank exterior for peace of mind (no Stucco). More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
1217 Garden Gate Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 410261$2,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,177 sq. ft.388 m2Private Oasis. Escape to this incredible hideaway, perfectly sited to capture stunning views of the Malahat Mountains from an elevated perch. Located in the exclusive Garden Gate community of fine homes, the property offers one of the larger parcels at 3.14 acres & backs onto Oak Haven Park. The comfortable & inviting 4,177 sq. ft. home was custom built in 2003 & has been lovingly maintained. An excellent open plan layout with hardwood floors, large view windows & a two-story living room with natural gas fireplace. Entertaining is easy indoors or outdoors & there is the option of 2 master suites. Three-car garage & attached workshop for the toys. The magical easy-care acreage boasts its own Garry oak grove & wild flower pasture. Fully fenced, the property is accessed through automatic gates & a meandering driveway with the house well set back. Agricultural taxes are a bonus. Conveniently located near to Brentwood Bay, the famed Butchart Gardens and 25 minutes to downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1130 Benvenuto Avenue in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 408879$1,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,108 sq. ft.382 m2Unique revenue estate offers a picturesque setting with modern&updated dwellings. Main house showcases quality craftsmanship & designer touches. Chef's kitchen with premier appliances, island & adjacent dining area. Living rm enhanced with an electric FP. 2 bedrooms &3pc bath with soaker tub complete. Master suite appointed with 3pc ensuite & private balcony. Media rm, office, laundry & plenty of storage. With 3 luxurious suites, each with a private entrance and 4pce ensuite bathrooms, each are spacious, bright & well appointed & separate from the main house. Suites currently being operated as Airbnb style accommodation. Outdoor oasis, with expansive patio & deck, including covered sections, a BBQ area & firepit. Farm to table living with plentiful garden beds & an assortment of fruit trees. Over an acre of park-like property, bordered by 5+acre Nature Park. Brentwood Bay offers gourmet dining, cafes, shops, beaches & nearby Butchart Gardens. Downtown and Inner Harbour a short commute. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.