Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
203 7111 West Saanich Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413443$342,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 666 sq. ft.62 m2Welcome to Q-West: a collection of 24 condominiums located in the heart of Brentwood Bay Village. Featuring an open concept layout and high quality finishes including quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and electric fireplaces, these bright and spacious units are sure to impress. Other highlights include underground parking, storage lockers, and ample bike storage. Conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants, shops, marinas, and public transit, Q-West offers an unparalleled lifestyle in one of Victoria’s most sought after communities. Unit 203 features 1bed/1 bath and a large private balcony and designer selected colour scheme. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island
7148 Brentwood Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413398$1,400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,193 sq. ft.204 m2OH Sat July 13, 2-4. Sitting modestly and serenely atop a rocky knoll, with ocean & mountain views to the northeast, this beautiful home boasts many features to be envied. The updated open-plan living, kitchen & dining space has a full bank of windows & sliding doors to take you out to a large, yet intimate deck. In fact that's just one of three decks to provide you with fantastic viewing of marine activities and the most amazing sunsets. All principle living is on the main floor; but maybe you'd prefer the 2nd Master bed/bath on the lower floor! There's a huge flex room with wet bar - perfect for entertaining, media, teens, or quiet space; the second deck is accessed here. The beautiful meandering pathway takes you down to the secluded oceanfront where you can drop your SUP or kayak into the ocean; even go for a swim in the summer months. The current owners have created, and lived happily in this comfortable retreat and thoughtfully planted gardens. This move-in ready home awaits you! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
6898 Mckenna Court in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 413278$1,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,989 sq. ft.371 m2LOVELY OCEAN VIEWS! Trendy, contemporary, custom built 5 bedroom home for a large family who love to entertain. Great pride with attention to details throughout. From the moment you enter you are greeted with a bright, open, airy feeling. Grand foyer with 20' ceilings leads you to the main level. Gourmet kitchen with all high end SS appliances & beautiful finishings. Open floor plan provides sizeable dining area for many guests. Living room with 18' ceiling situated perfectly with large windows to capture stunning ocean views. Massive wrap around deck to relax & enjoy BBQ's & fabulous sunsets. Master bedroom with large walk in closet & luxury ensuite, plus 2 more bedrooms. Lower level provides loads of entertainment with a media room, games room, family room & 2 more bedrooms. Private walk out patio. Short walk to seaside boardwalk, marina, restaurants, schools, Butchart Gardens & world class resort & spa. A quaint, quiet & scenic Brentwood beauty. A perfect lifestyle! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sidney and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.