Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
18 1184 Clarke Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426586
18 1184 Clarke Road CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 1K3$438,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 974 sq. ft.90 m2Location! Bright and beautifully maintained one level townhouse located just steps from Brentwood Village. This unit features vaulted ceilings, updated kitchen w/ ss appliances, updated bathroom, and cozy wood stove in the living room. Large rear patio area is fully fenced with retractable awning perfect for relaxing or working on the garden. Large front patio area is fenced with a detached garage great for workshop, storage, or covered parking. The only building in the complex with just 2 units. Pet friendly, no age restrictions, vacant, and move in ready. Call now to book your private viewing. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
1000 Greig Avenue in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426506
1000 Greig Avenue CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 1J6$2,088,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,325 sq. ft.402 m2Custom designed estate centrally located to take advantage of the charming amenities of Brentwood Bay. Sizable 2 acre lot is peaceful & surrounded by mature trees. Enter to find an open floor plan & designer interior rich in natural elements & modern comforts. Upscale kitchen equipped with high end appliances, granite counters & central island with bar seating. Generous dining rm looks out to garden views & opens to family rm with focal fireplace. Spacious living rm offers a refined space to enjoy. Mud rm leads to workshop with 2pc bath. Laundry & 2pc bath complete the level. Above regal master suite with 5pc ensuite & walk-in. Opposing side offers a kitchenette & rec rm, plus 3 more bedrooms. Unfinished lower provides ample storage. Outside enjoy the stunning natural surroundings from your expansive patio areas, wrap around deck, hot tub, firepit or walking trails. Easy care yard is filled with lush foliage, manicured landscaping & open green spaces. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
307 7111 West Saanich Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426307
307 7111 West Saanich Road CS Brentwood Bay BRENTWOOD BAY V8M 1P7$490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 982 sq. ft.91 m2Virtual Open House Sat May 30th @ 11:30. AWESOME, modern 2bed /2 bath spacious condo at the Q-West in Brentwood Bay Village. Featuring an open concept layout and high quality finishes including quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, eng. hardwood floors, electric fireplace & bright, spacious floorplan w deck to enjoy sunsets and outside living! Other highlights are in-suite laundry, underground parking, storage locker, and ample bike storage. Conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants, shops, marinas, and public transit, Q-West offers an unparalleled lifestyle in one of Victoria’s most sought after communities. Bonus: Rentals allowed & cat or small dog. A great investment with all amenities at your doorstep. Well maintained and shows like new w/warranty, take a look! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.