Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
Lot A 776 Harding Lane in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 417714$599,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- 417714Beautiful, south-westerly OCEAN VIEWS of the inlet! Only 1 block to the waterfront, world class Brentwood Bay Resort close by, restaurants, schools, Brentwood Bay Village, Mill Bay ferry and municipal parks all within close proximity. Fully serviced, this building site is a gem! This prime location is very sought after, and is in the heart of MOODYVILLE, known for it's high end, exclusive residential homes. Price includes GST. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
208 1196 Sluggett Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 417579$389,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 944 sq. ft.88 m2FIRST OPEN HOUSE Sat 2-4pm.....Bright, airy and within walking distance to local shopping, parks, library, seniors centre and all amenities, this low maintenance 2 bedroom unit offers an easy living lifestyle in a fabulous location. This sunny west facing corner unit features spacious rooms, generous over-sized windows, gas FP, in-suite laundry, a covered patio, separate storage, underground parking and a common recreation room for socializing. Situated in a friendly, well cared for 55+ building, this lovely unit is the perfect place to call home. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
612 6880 Wallace Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 417467$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,404 sq. ft.130 m2Welcome to Port Royale Estates! This beautiful top level, end unit townhome boasts stunning ocean and marina views from the living room, kitchen & master bedroom. Enjoy the beautiful Westcoast sunsets over the Georgia Strait from two decks totalling 740 sqft. This bright home has large windows throughout and a vaulted ceiling in the main living/dining area giving a grand and spacious feel. The sprawling master bedroom has patio doors to the deck and a large 5 piece ensuite with skylight. This townhome is one of two in the complex that is semi detached from the neighbour and can accommodate two vehicles in the driveway (in addition to the double garage). Original owners have meticulously kept the home in pristine condition. This adult oriented gated community is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast with walking trails, kayaking, and Butchart Gardens at your doorstep! Be sure to watch the video! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.