Brentwood BayCentral Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1 930 Josephine Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 416690$735,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,826 sq. ft.170 m2Nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac is this lovingly maintained end-unit townhome in a very well managed 12 unit 55+ complex. Affording fabulous west facing water views over Saanich Inlet and the Malahat beyond, this level entry home features 2 bedrooms on the main (including the Master with its own 4 piece bath), a larger bright kitchen with eating area, living room with a wood burning fireplace, a generous dining room and an atrium/office with a large skylight. The views from this level are stunning, and the balcony off the kitchen and living room is perfectly positioned to maximize the gorgeous evening sunsets. The lower level has a large 3rd bedroom with an adjoining utility area rough plumbed for a 3rd bathroom. There is a single attached garage on this level (with parking for a second vehicle in the driveway), and access to a large crawl space area for added storage. Access to walking pathways around the bay and near the marina and restaurants. Quick possession possible. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7046 Brentwood Drive in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 416684$1,925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,145 sq. ft.292 m2Brentwood Bay is one of the best places to live in the world, and the best spot in Brentwood is now available for sale! This private WATERFRONT bare-land strata boasts a beautiful view of the bay and harbours Southwest sun exposure. Including a professionally built dock (with space for two 70ft boats), foreshore lease, and deep water moorage. Enjoy beautiful views from the Ocean Front Patio on those warm summer days. This 1996 built, over 3100sf home has been kept immaculate, both inside and out. The interior boasts an abundance of natural light throughout the house, with main level entry. You can catch a view of the water from almost every room in the house. The kitchen, living and dining room are open concept, creating a perfect place to observe the teeming ocean life. The lower level is well suited for an in-law suite and walks out into your beautifully kept yard, with mature shrubbery. It is a truly remarkable home, don't let the chance to live out your dream pass you by. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney and DFH Real Estate Ltd.
408 7111 West Saanich Road in BRENTWOOD BAY: CS Brentwood Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 416389$479,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 859 sq. ft.80 m2Q-West, built in 2016 with quality and taste offered in this spacious top floor corner 2 bedroom 1 bathroom premium residence. Upon entry you are greeted by a soft neutral colour tone both in the flooring and paint. The main living area has an open concept with an elevated ceiling giving a dramatic feel to the space and added light with additional windows above. Take in the views of the mountain ranges and Brentwood Bay Village below from a large south facing terrace. There's also a separate dining space & a second balcony for Bbq's and plenty of natural light from windows on both sides. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of closets & the main bathroom has a large two person stand up shower w/a luxury feel. Finishes include quartz counters, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash, electric fireplace, wood like flooring, secure parking, storage & a convenient location with shopping, eateries & a local vibe sure to please those looking for a relaxed lifestyle. Call today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.