Greater Victoria Areas
1969 Kaltasin Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 428253
1969 Kaltasin Road Sk Billings Spit SOOKE V9Z 0C2$1,679,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,154 sq. ft.293 m2Welcome to Westburn Seaside Cottages. This charming, walk-out waterfront property offers the life you've always dreamed of. Easterly views of the Sooke Basin can be taken in during a morning coffee or an evening hot tub from your private patio. This unique property is home to two separate cabins, each with their own private patio and hot tubs, as well as a main 4 bed 2 bath residence situated on the ocean front. Privacy is a common theme, created by a magnificent garden that has been grown and nurtured over time. Whimsically landscaped trails from cabin to cabin to beachfront gives an almost fantasy-like feel as you find your way to the beach. Fishing, paddle boarding, sailing; the seaside activities are endless. Pull in fresh crab and salmon for summer feasts. Bonus, enjoy year round rental revenue from this already established, profitable, short-term/air bnb rental property. Unleash your imagination and live the dream at Westburn Seaside Cottages. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
2037 Kaltasin Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 427883
2037 Kaltasin Road Sk Billings Spit SOOKE V9Z 0C1$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,663 sq. ft.154 m2A TRUE WEST COAST WATERFRONT PARADISE!! A very special Oceanfront location with awe inspiring views, walk on beach. Just under 2 acres of usable land, complete with a HUGE fenced garden & an abundance of fruit trees (old fashioned outdoor cold storage), and your very own forest! Great walk-in one level home, with a full height crawl space, featuring a spacious ocean view Living Room, large Dining Room and a very bright Kitchen w/eating bar. Tons of room in the lower level full height Crawl Space, with some updates you can make this wonderful home one that completely suites yourself! Wrap around driveway. Located on the Victoria side of Sooke, on Billings Spit, a short distance to Westshore, close to schools and transportation. A must see... Floor Plans available More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
1902/1904 Billings Road in SOOKE: Sk Billings Spit Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426774
1902/1904 Billings Road Sk Billings Spit SOOKE V9Z 0B3$2,699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,400 sq. ft.409 m2Located on its own Oceanfront Peninsula, very end Billings Spit Rd, located on Billings Spit. This one of a kind Magnificent Home is Architecturally designed to take the best advantage of the stunning ocean views from almost every room, Sooke Basin on one side of the spit and Sooke Harbour on the other. Truly Spectacular! Quality finishing includes heated Marble Floors, Oak floors, granite counter tops, newer wrap-around decks, 4 Gas fireplaces, 2 new Heat Pumps, 1 up and 1 down. Amazing home features 6 bedrooms,6 bathrooms,4 of the bedrooms have their own en suites, recently renovated en suite with gorgeous tiled double shower in master down with private deck. Upstairs you are surrounded by almost all windows, in a bright open living & dining concept, master has double soaker tub, with a double sided fireplace. 1100 Sq Ft Of Deck, Lots of room for Storage, quadruple garage.Huge Storage Area, A Legal up and down Duplex (2 separate titles)Be Awesome Air BnB or your own Private Estate. More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.