Greater Victoria Areas
121 Hilltop Crescent in : Sk Becher Bay Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 413271$629,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,129 sq. ft.105 m2Welcome home to 121 Hilltop Crescent; nestled within the picturesque seaside community of Spirit Bay! This lovely 2016, 2 bed / 2 bath beauty has breathtaking views from every room. High end finishing and interior features that include a gourmet kitchen, open concept living area, engineered hardwood floors and so much more! Floor to ceiling windows flood the home with natural light or sit out on the large patio and soak up the sun while enjoying the ocean and mountain views. Below, you will find a generously sized crawl space that is perfect for dry storage or could be converted into an additional living area and / or bedroom. If you love nature, Spirit Bay has plenty to offer; boating, hiking and kayaking are all waiting for you! This gorgeous seaside community is an easy drive to the amenities in Langford and 40 minutes to downtown Victoria. Call to view today. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
797 Sunset Point in : Sk Becher Bay Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 411663$355,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 411663This is your opportunity to be apart of something HUGE!!! To be apart of a COMMUNITY of like minded people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Located in BEAUTIFUL BEECHER BAY with nature at your doorstep and the Marina a stones throw away. This large flat ready build lot is just waiting to be built on. Approved building plans for a 2838 SqFt luxury home with oversize double garage are included. The community of Spirit Bay offers access to the existing Beecher Bay Marina and is adjacent to East Sooke Park. Home to a future / proposed town centre, recreation facilities, spa, tennis court and playing field. Stop by the Spirit Bay Visitor's centre located at 4901 East Sooke Road to gather more development information. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
1155 Marina Drive in : Sk Becher Bay Other for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408800$399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- 1Time to make your dreams of waterfront homeownership come true. Picturesque protected waterfront property with access to the tidal beach below and placed perfectly back to ensure privacy from neighbors and anyone using the marina. Access to the Marina and soon to be completed amenities steps down the road. You will enjoy the one of the largest of 13 Founders Neighborhood Waterfront lots, placing you in an exclusive heart of the development. With a protected waterfront like yours, you could enjoy calm waters year-round and magnificent sunrises off the east-facing waterfront. Price is for land only, custom building contract optional and to be negotiated separately. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.