Greater Victoria Areas
2160 Champions Way in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428377
2160 Champions Way La Bear Mountain V9B 0R9$1,999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,356 sq. ft.498 m2Welcome to your dream home. Like stepping into a page from a magazine, with a beautiful designer palette, this exquisite 5 BR/6 BA, 5,356 sqft home is accented with grand oversized doors, soaring coffered ceilings, elegant wainscoting & gorgeous vanilla/taupe HW flrs, designed to impress even the most discerning buyer. The main level showcases a designer office, a spacious grand living area that flows through to a stunning gourmet kitchen, featuring premium finishes & appliances and a butler’s pantry. Flr-to-ceiling windows, and a sprawling entertainment sized patio span the main flr and showcase stunning views of the 9th fairway. The upr level offers a gracious master suite with WIC & stunning 5 pc ensuite, 3 more spacious BRs and generous laundry rm. The lwr level features a fitness area, steam rm, plenty of storage, family rm with wet bar that opens up to an outdoor oasis with a meticulously manicured yard & putting green, as well as a separate self-contained 1 BR in-law suite. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1319 Champions Court in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428188
1319 Champions Court La Bear Mountain V9B 0R9$2,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,061 sq. ft.377 m2Welcome this custom built luxury home in one of the best locations on Bear Mountain. The Danish inspired "Hygge" design truly brings in a feeling of warmth, comfort & well being to every corner of the residence. As you enter the home natural light floods the living space which looks towards the south west facing back yard over the 9th hole of the mountain course. The mudroom off of the double garage has ample storage options as well as dog wash & laundry area. The sunken living room also blends beautifully with the chef inspired kitchen & inviting dining room. An integrated top of the line sound system is wired throughout the home as well as different mood & lighting settings making it the quintessential place to bring people together. The master suite on the upper level is detailed incredibly well with a walk in closet & massive spa inspired ensuite. On the lower level of the home there are 2 more bedrooms which share a jack & jill bath, a rec room with built in bar, sauna & gym area. More detailsListed by The Agency
2323 Lairds Gate in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428153
2323 Lairds Gate La Bear Mountain VICTORIA V9B 0L2$2,199,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,130 sq. ft.477 m2*OPEN HOUSE SUN 2-4PM** Situated in the exclusive community of Southridge Plateau, this 6BED/6BATH home fts stunning vaulted ceilings & over 5000 SQFT of living space. Walk through the impressive front door and into the grand entrance to find open concept main level living w/floor to ceiling windows boasting expansive ocean & mountain views. Entertain from gourmet kitchen w/ upgraded appliance package or relax from cozy formal living room w/gas FP & patio. More views from dining space & 2nd living area w/double-sided gas FP & sliding doors opening up to add’l patio space. Glass railing staircase leads upstairs to the expansive master suite showcasing ocean/mountain views & private patio. Master offers WIC, 5pce ensuite w/dual vanity, rainfall shower + stand alone tub. Room for extended family or revenue w/ability for 2 suites, including a legal suite w/separate side entrance. Option for older kids or in-law suite in basement w/separate entrance. Massive 3 car garage + custom driveway. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.