Greater Victoria Areas
2426 Azurite Crescent in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419323$898,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,196 sq. ft.204 m2OH SUN 2:30-4PM! MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! SOUTHPOINT, Bear Mountains lastest NEW subdivision! Enjoy East facing sunrises from this eloquently finished 5 bed/3 bath home which is sure to impress. Open concept living rm w/GAS FP, showpiece kitchen incl: quartz counters, quality Birch cabinets, designer handles, soft close drawers, crown molding, under cabinet lighting & huge pantry! Lovely eng. hardwood flrs upstairs w/3 bdrms including a gorgeous master w/elegant 5pc ensuite w/ freestanding tub, custom glass shower, dual vanity, quartz counter, heated tile floors & walk-in closet. Lower level offers a flex rm or 4th bed/office, laundry rm, double garage + Legal one bdrm suite w/sep hydro & laundry. Private deck & BBQ area to entertain w/nice landscaping. Certified Built Green. BONUS:forced air w/heat pump for heating & cooling, a full 2-5-10 warranty. Turn key ready for you to make this your new home. Fantastic value all around. GST not incl. Quality throughout! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2232 Players Drive in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419303$925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,431 sq. ft.226 m2RARE FIND! Immaculate 4 Bedroom & Den, 3 Bath home with large, PRIVATE LOT on Bear Mountain - no neighbours in front & park land behind! This high quality, custom-built home is better than new; nothing to be done & in pristine condition! The entrance soars 18 feet & the house is full of light. Handy office/den & powder room on main. Open concept living, dining, kitchen all overlook the sunny, fenced back yard & trees beyond. There is a 400+sq ft composite deck (no maintnence) with a 2 way fireplace & wiring for hot tub! Handscraped wood floors thoughout the main level, new carpet up, modern kitchen with quartz counters, custom tile backsplash, high end appliances, gas range, (brand new Asko dishwasher with 6 yr warranty), updated lighting, large pantry & wine fridge! Upstairs are 4BRs & a full bath. Master suite has a stunning 5 pc ensuite bath with heated tile floor & walk in closet! Heat pump for economical heat & AC, sprinkler & security systems and brand new doors on double garage! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
120 1400 Lynburne Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419260$414,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 751 sq. ft.70 m2Welcome to Finlayson Reach, a premier steel & concrete building located at the top of beautiful Bear Mountain. Perfectly situated making everything the resort has to offer just a short stroll away. This building is loaded with amenities including a concierge, private theatre, gym, entertaining room, tennis courts, squash courts, and two guest suites. Inside this one bedroom and den (or second bedroom), one bathroom condo are features such as high-end appliances, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, a built-in desk area, in-suite laundry, climate control and a cozy fireplace. Outside, relax on the massive southeast facing patio which is accessible from the living room or the master bedroom and is surrounded by professional landscaping, water features, and privacy hedges. Rentals, pets, & BBQ's allowed. This is resort living at its finest. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.