Greater Victoria Areas
105 945 Bear Mountain Parkway in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421493$679,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,309 sq. ft.215 m2Bear Mountain Luxury!Offers encouraged & reviewed as received. Design, Location & Value!Forest parkland is right outside your back door in Bear Mtn's Exclusive Skyline Park, a highly regarded 23 unit neighborhood just 20 mins outside of downtown Victoria. This Immaculate 3 Bedroom + 3 Bath Town Home features: 2330 Sq/ft of Westcoast Style Architecture, 28 ft Vaulted Ceiling in Great Room, Main Floor Master, Upgraded Kitchen, Granite tops, SS appliances (induction range), Tile backsplash , High Efficiency Gas Fireplace & Furnace, Double Car Garage, Phantom Screens front and back doors & a Private Patio with Gas outlet for the BBQ. Room for you, your stuff (lots of storage!) and your two big dogs (or little cats!).Truly a great place to call home with so much at your door step: Health Club with Out Door Pool, Multiple Dining Options, Hiking Trails, Spa, Driving Range and World Class Golf. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
202 1400 Lynburne Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421476$595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,368 sq. ft.127 m2Imagine yourself living in the highly-sought after Bear Mountain Resort which has so much to offer the discerning buyer. With views of the golf course you will enjoy entertaining on one of the two balconies. Well laid out, this spacious 2 bath/2 bed + den condo awaits it’s new owners. With in-suite laundry and storage area, chef’s kitchen with granite counters, gas stove, built in computer station, eating area or turn the den into your dining room. This flexible floor plan is drenched in sunlight and on winter nights you will be enjoyed sitting in front of the fireplace. Quality built steel and concrete building, central heat/cooling, hardwood floors, security system, new carpet in bedrooms, secure underground parking. There is so much to do here; enjoy golfing on the world famous Jack Nichlaus Golf Course, squash courts, tennis, walking trails, gym and so much more. Close to Westin hotel and Jack’s restaurant and only 20 minutes to Victoria. Ready for immediate possession. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1119 Timber View in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421429$1,459,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,987 sq. ft.370 m2Situated on a private cul de sac in prestigious Bear Mountain, this Care Award-Winning executive home is one of true distinction. The exteriors' timbered architectural style, 3987 sqft of living space finished in exquisite style, this home is immaculately maintained. Great room opens to the 2nd floor w/stunning copper ceiling. Multiple award-winning gourmet kitchen is made for entertaining; featuring FP, oversized island, high-end appliances, custom cabinetry & an abundance of storage/counter space, including generous walk-in pantry. Flooring boasts travertine marble tile & hand-rubbed distressed oak. Master fts large walk-in closet & luxury ensuite w/soaker tub. Mezzanine library & art walk are accessed off master. Self-contained in-law suite currently used as guest quarters, great for mortgage helper or extended family. Private & low maintenance outdoor space ft; veranda, 2 south-facing decks, balconies & water ft surround the home. 3 bay garage + covered outdoor storage. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.