Greater Victoria Areas
402 1395 Bear Mountain Parkway in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426723
402 1395 Bear Mountain Parkway La Bear Mountain VICTORIA V9B 0E1$799,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,046 sq. ft.190 m2Welcome to 402-1395 Bear Mountain Parkway. This recently updated 3BR, 4BATH, townhouse-style condo on Bear Mountain boasts high ceilings and a spacious floor plan! Featuring new luxury vinyl plank in living area, dining area and kitchen, as well as gorgeous new quartz countertops with full height back splash in kitchen. At 2046 sq ft, the unit offers a gourmet kitchen with two islands, induction range and bar seating overlooking the living area with fireplace and soaring 27’ vaulted ceilings. Relax, BBQ and entertain on the 750 sq ft wrap around deck with views of the golf course and Mt Finlayson. Enjoy a master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in closet and access to a covered balcony. The spacious upper loft includes a fireplace and powder room- perfect for an office, playroom, fitness room or second living area. Experience all that Bear Mtn has to offer: world class golf, fine dining, shops, fitness centre, spa & nature just steps from your front door! More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada - Oak B
314 1400 Lynburne Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426622
314 1400 Lynburne Place La Bear Mountain VICTORIA V9B 6T3$495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,016 sq. ft.94 m2For the most discerning purchaser, one of the loveliest suites at Bear Mt’s sought after Finlayson Reach! Superior floorplan with kitchen featuring stainless KitchenAid appliances, incldg gas range, nicely sized dining & living with cozy fireplace & inline entertainment, plus bonus work-from-home nook, all with gorgeous green views of trees & the golf course. Deck is larger than similar plans with enough space for gas BBQ, outdoor eating & enjoying the sun & views. Gazing out from this comfortable home over the greens & impressive fountains, one feels relaxed & inspired. Two bedrooms & two full bathrms, master w/double closets, plus full laundry rm with storage. Heat pump with AC. Separate storage & parking. Excellent steel&concrete building & very well run strata with amenities galore - meeting rooms, movie theater, gym, squash, guest suites & more! Pets & rentals allowed. Enjoy all that Bear Mt has to offer with world class golf, dining, spa, tennis, hiking, swimming & so much more! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
102 1400 Lynburne Place in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426411
102 1400 Lynburne Place La Bear Mountain VICTORIA V9B 6T3$699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,270 sq. ft.118 m2Move right into this gorgeous 2 bed, 2 bath + den, corner unit in the luxurious Finlayson Reach. This suite offers one of the most sought after floor plans in this quality built steel & concrete building. You get to enjoy the sunny wrap around covered patios for entertaining. This spacious unit is on the first floor for easy access for your pet & offers over 1,250 sqft of living space with hardwood floors, new quartz countertops in kitchen, natural gas cooktop, & large kitchen island. Custom built live edge wood entertainment center in your living room which contains a 60” fireplace, 9’ ceilings, heat pump, S/S appliances, & a bonus, large laundry room with sink. Included is a secure underground parking space & storage unit, numerous amenities & concierge service. Patios are surrounded by lovely gardens & is adjacent to tennis courts. Walking distance to 2 Jack Nicklaus designed 18 hole golf courses & driving range, year round hiking & biking trails, Westin hotel & Jacks restaurant. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.