Greater Victoria Areas
1176 Natures Gate in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 417071$1,299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,511 sq. ft.326 m2Looking for a great Executive Family Home on a quiet Cul de Sac in Bear Mountain? This lovely custom built home features 3511 sq ft, fenced sunny Private back yard w/lovely CITY, MOUNTAIN & WATER VIEW! Main level living w/grand foyer 13.5 ft ceiling, wide hallways, 2 pc powder room, mud room/laundry, office w/gas fp, open concept kitchen & pantry /great room /dining w/french doors to huge patio spaces, nanny suite /gym w/ private entry, laundry & 4pc ensuite & french doors to private back yard (just add oven). Upper features media room w/wet bar & vaulted ceilings, 3 good sized childrens' bedrooms w/ensuite baths +super huge master suite featuring CITY VIEW BALCONY, huge 5 pc ensuite & super huge walk in closet. Finished throughout with granite, wood floors, slate tile, carpet, built in speakers,LED lights, B Moore Paint, SS appliances, Gas Cook Top & Double Ovens, Quality Blinds, Built in BBQ, Expansive Interlock Patios, Hot Tub Hookup, Gas H20 on demand, AC & Heat Pump. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1214 Flint Avenue in : La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 417027$894,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,629 sq. ft.244 m2High quality construction with high end finishing in one of Langford's newest custom developements. Located conveniently off the Leigh Rd exit for easy access to the TC north or south, & on the sunny side of Bear Mountain, this spacious home features 5 beds and 3 baths, w/ A TWO BEDROOM LEGAL SUITE. The main level floor is set up w/ a large dining/living room combo, good size kitchen featuring SS appliances inc induction stove, quartz counters, hidden fridge, & island with breakfast bar. 3 bedrooms including master with WIC and en-suite, and a bonus family room that leads to the patio with NG BBQ outlet & fully fenced rear yard. 9 foot ceilings, NG fireplace & on demand HW, large & bright thermal windows, all paired w/ the fully ducted heat pump for heating & cooling makes for easy & efficient one level living. Other features include landscaping w/ irrigation, wood floors, blinds, vacuum system, roughed in security, & the price INCLUDES GST. Immediate Possession Available. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
1138 Natures Gate in VICTORIA: La Bear Mountain Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416917$1,399,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,567 sq. ft.424 m2Luxurious and modern 5bed, 4bath custom home situated on Bear Mountain. Highlights include: heated flooring, stainless steel appliances throughout kitchen, media room, large 3-car garage, and spectacular ocean, mountain and city views. Lower level can act as mortgage helper with separate entrance to a legal 2bedroom suite. Main living level is spacious with 1 bedroom on the main floor providing convenience. Upper level include master and 2 bedrooms all with walk-in closets. Master suite features gorgeous 5pc ensuite. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.