Bazan BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2121 Deerbrush Crescent in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419505$1,149,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,785 sq. ft.259 m2Welcome to the AMSDEN at Eaglehurst Homes! This floor plan provides the privacy and space of a single-family home with the benefits of an income suite with a carriage house out back. The Amsden sits on exclusive lots within Eaglehurst and boasts an expansive and open main living space, a large den space, a powder room, and large laundry room. Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms, a full bath and the largest king-sized master suite in the entire development that spans the entire back of the house. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and ensuite complete with double vanity, radiant in-floor heating, shower, and a beautiful stand-alone tub No Strata & the GST is included! Quartz Counters, Soft Close Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances & Gas Fireplaces are all standard. Other features include a split air heating/cooling system, Tankless hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Show homes & Sales Center are open Thurs/Fri 12pm-4pm & Weekends 12pm-5pm. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2271 Deerbrush Crescent in : NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419506$839,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,000 sq. ft.186 m2Welcome to the CHESTER at Eaglehurst Homes! Have a big family, or want some extra space? This house builds on the popularity of the Douglas floor plan, just with more room. The expansive main floor living space has a beautiful kitchen with island, large dining area, and living room. A den off the entry and a half bath complete the main floor. Upstairs are 3 larger bedrooms, a full bath, laundry room and a large master suite. The king size master suite includes custom built-in closet organizers in the huge walk-in closet and a master ensuite with a double vanity and radiant in-floor heating. No Strata & the GST is included! Quartz Counters, Soft Close Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances & Gas Fireplaces are all standard. Other features include a split air heating/cooling system, Tankless hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Show homes & Sales Center are open Thurs/Fri 12pm-4pm & Weekends 12pm-5pm. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2289 Deerbrush Crescent in : NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419507$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,047 sq. ft.190 m2Welcome to the NASH at Eaglehurst Homes! This is a great property for investors who want an income suite or who want a larger suite for family members or guests. Upstairs is the main house with a bedroom at the front of the house separated from the master suite by a common full bath & laundry. The king size master suite includes custom built-in closet organizers in the large walk-in closet & a master ensuite w/dbl vanity & radiant in-floor heating. A spacious, open living space extends over the rest of the upper floor. Downstairs is the suite and a den for the main house that is perfect for a home office. The 2 bed, 1 bath suite with private side entrance and in-suite laundry sits at the back of the house. No Strata & the GST is included! Quartz Counters, SS Appliances, & Gas FP incl. Other features include a split air heating/cooling system, Tankless hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Show homes & Sales Center are open Thurs/Fri 12pm-4pm & Weekends 12pm-5pm. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.