Bazan BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2073 Deerbrush Crescent in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 420222$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,350 sq. ft.218 m2Welcome to the Crofton at Eaglehurst Homes! This floorplan features the MASTER SUITE ON THE MAIN FLOOR complete with radiant in-floor heating in the ensuite and custom built-in closet organizers in the large walk-in closet. The laundry is also on the main floor, making this our “executive rancher” style home. With the Crofton, you get the benefits and convenience of a rancher but with extra space for guests! There are 2 bedrooms upstairs for guests/grandkids, a full bath, and a spacious loft. No Strata & the GST is included! Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Gas Fireplaces are all standard at Eaglehurst. Other features include a split air heating/cooling system, Tankless hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Show homes & Sales Center are open Thurs-Fri 12pm-4pm and Sat/Sun from 12pm-5pm No Strata & the GST is included! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
203 9115 Lochside Drive in SIDNEY: NS Bazan Bay Condo Apartment for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419702$1,089,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,318 sq. ft.122 m2WATERFRONT CONDO ! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home is located right on the ocean with actual walk on waterfront access which is almost unheard of .Purchased New this condo has had only 1 owner and has been cared for with love and meticulous attention. Shows beautifully and feels like brand new. The views are stunning and the opportunity to literally walk a few steps to your own beach or launch your kayak is a rare find .Upscale appliances, blinds, granite countertops and all the bells and whistles one would expect along with 9 foot ceilings will have you feeling this must be your new home .Layout is also nice for entertaining and guests. Separate in suite laundry and underground secured Parking for 2 vehicles and an oh so quiet environment! . Fulltime living or your winter getaway. There is something here for everyone . Rarely do these units come up and seldom does one find true walk on waterfront in condo living . A TRUE GEM that you won't want to miss! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2264 Deerbrush Crescent in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419504$859,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,905 sq. ft.177 m2Welcome to the PORTER at Eaglehurst Homes! A unique floor plan with a larger garage and 4 bedrooms. The dramatic main floor living space includes a den, half bath and a kitchen with a large island. Upstairs houses a laundry room, full bath and 3 bedrooms, including a king size master suite. The master suite comes complete with a large walk-in closet and a master ensuite with a double vanity, separate shower and tub, and radiant in-floor heating. No Strata & the GST is included! Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Gas Fireplaces are all standard at Eaglehurst. Other features include a split air heating/cooling system, Tankless hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Show homes & Sales Center are open Thurs/Fri 12pm-4pm & Weekends 12pm-5pm. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.