Bazan BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
8670 Bourne Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419345$1,175,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,342 sq. ft.310 m2Welcome to his great home located in a 1/2 acre lot at the border of Central Saanich. CHECK OUT the pluses of this house that has lots of spaces for everybody and almost everything. West coast style Solid construction-not common in these days-, 4 Bedrooms + 1 Bedroom Suite on first level + Spacious Living Room with WOOD FIREPLACE +1 LOFT on 3rd level (office? artist sudio? bedroom? + Large Room on first level- let your imagination decide- + 2 Cars Large Garage + "U" Shaped DRIVEWAY that allows you to bring your boat or RV without struggles + Wonderful Backyard with mature pears, apple, plums trees producing lots of fruits that you will enjoy during summer. Fenced space for your kids and pets to play in the backyard. Lots of Windows around that fill the house with NATURAL LIGHT. Did I mention OCEAN VIEWS? + Seller offering to Buyer a $5000 BONUS towards upgrades. Close to schools, Panorama Recreation Centre, Saanichton. Don't delay your viewing! Call for more details More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
8876 Marshall Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419277$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,071 sq. ft.285 m2Stunning, panoramic views of Haro Strait, Mt. Baker & Sidney. At the end of a cul-de-sac right on Dominion Brook Park. This immaculate home has been lovingly maintained & beautifully updated. Spacious tiled entry leads to 3 beds up and bathed in natural light. Gorgeous kitchen boasts bamboo cabinets, granite counters, gas stove, heated tiled floors & tiled back splash. Floor to ceiling windows in the LR & DR maximize the views. Pecan wood floors gleam! Cozy corner view sun room flows to the deck & garden. Downstairs is a lovely spacious 2 bdrm in-law suite with great views complete with patio & hot tub. The low maintenance garden is gorgeous & features a zen water fall & a professional putting green! Windows & most doors upgraded, heat pump, irrigation, 2 car garage, newer glass panels on the deck & vinyl has been replaced on both decks within the past four years. Walking distance to Panorama Rec, public transport and a short drive to Sidney, airport & ferry. RV and boat parking. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
1705 Texada Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417698$1,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,051 sq. ft.376 m2CHOICE OCEAN VIEW PROPERTY Exceptional Executive Home 4 BDR 4 BATH with 2nd Master Suite in the exclusive enclave of Luxury Homes of Texada Terrace. Open layout ideal for entertaining takes full advantage of the sweeping panoramic views of the gulf islands and Haro Strait from almost every room. Spacious Spa-like 5 piece Master Ensuite with it's own private deck. Built-in TV's, 2 fireplaces plus surround sound inside & out. Heated hardwood and tile floors along with carpet provides warmth and comfort. Low maintenance landscaping with level walkouts to the private south facing garden, large patio areas, water feature and hot tub. Backs onto a treed park area providing privacy with a wonderful country feel. Spacious 2nd Master Suite on the main floor plus a large studio/exercise room each with private walkouts to the garden area. Close proximity to Sidney, Schools, Hiking Paths, Recreation Centre, Ferries, Airport and more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.