Bazan BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
2137 Deerbrush Crescent in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407934$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,266 sq. ft.211 m2No Strata & the GST is included! Welcome to Eaglehurst, the award winning planned community only minutes from Sidney. "the Hudson", features a wonderful open and spacious main floor living space perfect for the family and those who enjoy entertaining with the great room feel; 2 storey foyer; cooks kitchen showcasing the custom cabinetry, quartz surfaces and quality stainless steel appliances; living room featuring a gas fireplace with designer surround; formal dining and a den perfect for home office or media; Upstairs are two spare bedrooms, laundry, full bath and a king size master suite offering a huge walk-in closet and an ensuite featuring a glass-enclosed & tiled shower, free standing soaker tub, dbl vanity and in-floor heat. The double garage opens to the street behind. Other features inc.split air heating/cooling system, on demand hot water and HRV. Come see what Eaglehurst has to offer! Choose your location. Show homes & Sales Center are open Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm-5pm. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
9397 East Saanich Road in : NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 407185$729,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,490 sq. ft.138 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4* Like-new 3 bed/3 bath home situated on a bright and sunny corner lot with a gorgeous outdoor living space! Featuring 1,490 sq ft and a well laid out interior, this home offers functionality with a timeless appeal! Highlights include open concept floor plan that’s perfect for entertaining, large windows that fill each room with natural light, a gorgeous kitchen w/ quarts countertops and SS appliances, and a spacious master suite w/ walk-in closet & 4-pc ensuite. Outside you will find an expansive concrete patio with excellent southern exposure, and a spacious, fully fenced, easy-care yard with u/g irrigation. Other features include a large double-car garage w/ tons of storage, a ductless heat pump with A/C to ensure comfort year-round, hot water on-demand, and an EnerGuide rating of 85! Conveniently located close to schools, shops, parks, and the towns of Sidney & Saanichton, this is an excellent opportunity to own a like-new home in a family friendly neighbourhood. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
8566 Moxon Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 406972$874,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,921 sq. ft.178 m2What a tranquil place to call home. Gardens, trees and great views abound on this 1/2 acre oasis. The house on this property is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, lovingly cared for home with ocean and mountain views from the main level living room, deck and master bedroom. On the main you will also find a separate dining room, kitchen, full recently renovated bathroom and another bedroom. Down you will find 2 bedrooms and a 3 piece bathroom, large laundry and workroom plus a family room with a certified wood stove, the perfect place to curl up and watch a movie. Large decks both front and back perfect for entertaining, watching the sun rise, or just relaxing. There is extra parking space, a double car garage plus RV parking. Looking for storage? You will find lots here. In the level, private back yard you will find sun and shade, a garden shed, and room to play. Close to both Sidney or Saanichton and 20 minutes to Victoria. Move in and enjoy your piece of paradise. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.