Bazan BayNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
8601 Bourne Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416285$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,005 sq. ft.279 m2This is the home that ticks all of the boxes. This meticulous 5 bed, 4 bath North Saanich home has over 3000 sq/ft of living space & sits on a sun drenched private .35acre! It offers ocean views, an open concept floor plan with the main level featuring a gourmet kitchen, bright & sunny living & dining rooms featuring high end finishing throughout. Upstairs you will find an impressive master suite with beautiful oversized window & stunning views, a walk in closet and spa-like en-suite! You will also find 2 more bedrooms, full bath and laundry room up. There is a separate self-contained 1bed suite with it's own laundry (currently rented for $1300+) The manicured backyard and huge patio are perfect for entertaining, kids & pets! We can't forget about the heat pump, THREE CAR GARAGE, workshop RV/Boat parking that complete this beautiful home. Close to schools & the amenities and less then 20 minutes to downtown Victoria! Call today for your private tour! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
9186 Lochside Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 415696$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,695 sq. ft.157 m2First Time on the market. Solid home with great potential. The main floor offers 3 bedrooms, one bath, kitchen with a movable island plus an open dining area. The basement has 1 bedroom and a rec room and is over 8 ft in height - ready for your ideas. Current zoning is R-2 and permits a legal suite. While the property is adjacent to the highway the location provides easy access to Sidney, ferries, airport and is on the bus route. Over one half acre of land located in North Saanich's Residential intensification area. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate - Sidney
8500 Aldous Terrace in NORTH SAANICH: NS Bazan Bay Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 415721$1,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,392 sq. ft.222 m2The appeal of this custom built rancher starts at the road and continues throughout it's almost 2400 sq. feet of accommodation. A timeless design that offers a level of quality and attention to detail that is evident at every turn. The room configuration is ideal for entertaining with open concept Living/Dining rooms and Kitchen/Family spaces. 3 or 4 Bedrooms depending on your needs... home office?, separate Studio? - we've got you covered. The Chefs Kitchen has loads of cabinetry, a large Island, granite countertops and near new appliances (including a Gas Wolf Range). Natural Gas is also connected to the Hot Water Tank, BBQ and Fireplaces X's 2. The near level 1/2 acre lot has a fully fenced W-facing rear yard with deck, patio and Hot Tub. The additional Garage has 13+ foot ceilings and 33+ ft depth to accommodate the "toys" or alternatively create a workshop complete with 220 wiring. Plenty of space to accommodate other vehicles...also hot and cold tap to keep them all clean! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.