Greater Victoria Areas
2572 Tanzanite Place in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428245
2572 Tanzanite Place La Atkins VICTORIA V9B 2X8$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,994 sq. ft.185 m2Fabulous family home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Crystalview. This immaculate 4-bedroom home has been lovingly maintained & upgraded by the current owners. There is very little to do other than to move in & enjoy. The main residence features 2 bedrooms on the upper level & 1 bedroom on the main floor. This home has a beautifully renovated kitchen with heated tile flooring, quartz countertops & a gas range. The master bedroom has an electric fireplace, a discrete space for a portable air conditioning unit & large beautiful wardrobes. Two decks on the main floor & a front courtyard provide plenty of outdoor space for entertaining & enjoying the amazing views this home offers. A generous crawlspace & shed in the backyard provide plenty of room for storage. The bottom floor has a fully self contained LEGAL 1-bedroom suite with a private backyard & it is currently rented for $1100/Mo by a wonderful tenant of three years. Galloping Goose, Mill Hill & Thetis Lake just steps away. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2687 Nugget Terrace in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 425975
2687 Nugget Terrace La Atkins VICTORIA V9B 6A7$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,800 sq. ft.446 m2This fabulous 7 bedroom Crystal View home is perfect for those who love to entertain and make the most of your time at home. Enjoy the view of the mountains and cozy up to the gas fireplace while you watch the sunsets from your living room. This home offers three levels of family living, with the main floor consisting of the living room, gourmet kitchen, dining area, master bedroom with spa like en suite and walk in closet. Plus a flexible floor plan and legal self contained two bedroom suite,plus 1+den inlaw suite with Airbnb potential? This 4800 sq. ft. home is also ideal for extended families or mortgage helper approximately $3000/month in rental revenue. Enjoy summer entertaining on the sprawling deck with hot tub. Close to schools with Crystal View Elementary only a short walk away. (7th bedroom-no closet) More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
429 Atkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 425833
429 Atkins Avenue La Atkins VICTORIA V9B 3A1$669,700Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,362 sq. ft.219 m2SUITE TREAT! There’s potential with this 4 level home to have your cake – keep the two upper floors for yourself and family (3 beds 2 baths) and eat it too - turn the main floor and lower floor into a separate suite with (two beds/1 baths)- only needs a kitchen. Property zoned for a duplex! Situated at the bottom of Crystal View Mountain in popular Langford. Quick drive to Thetis-Langford Lake, walking to Mill Hill park and the Galloping Goose Trail. Across the street transit for public/Secondary School Bus. A quick hop onto the highway with a 20-minute drive to downtown Victoria or fast bike ride onto the galloping goose beside home! Private fully fenced yard with roses, peach tree and grape vine. Carport/work area and entertainment sized deck! Natural gas and on sewer. With numerous updates inside and out this is a sound investment. Perfect floor plan for multi-generational family living spaces. A must see at a great price, do not miss out! See 3D floorplans on multimedia link. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.