Greater Victoria Areas
2558 Crystalview Drive in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413233$779,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,583 sq. ft.240 m2The perfect location in a neighborhood of fine homes. The driveway has room for up to 3 vehicles as well as access to an awesome double garage with finishes to brag about. The M/floor is open & bright with windows w/remote Hunter Douglas blinds that span from one side to the other taking in the views from all principal rooms. The updated kitchen with s/s appliances including a gas range, stone counters & a tiled back splash. The living area has a gas FP, beautifully updated HW floors & carpets throughout the rest of the main floor. Access the large semi covered deck that can be used year round for entertaining with amazing views. There are 3 B/rooms including a master w/a 4 piece en-suite, laundry area & access down stairs to a very cool office/man cave with a bar. There's a beautifully designed & finished legal 1 B/room suite (could be 2 bed), featuring an open plan with a river rock gas/FP, insuite laundry, separate entry & its own deck with views. This home has it all! Call today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
556 Westwind Drive in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 411720$719,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,002 sq. ft.279 m2Beautiful architecturally designed West Coast Home! Sitting on the edge of a tranquil stream you will find this tastefully updated 4 bedroom and 2 bath residence. With an open floor plan the main level features a bright kitchen with eating nook, formal living and dining rooms with huge windows overlooking the private backyard and stream. The upper level is home to a master suite with ensuite and 2 more good sized bedrooms plus full bath. The lower level is perfect for teens or guests with a media room, family room and 4th bedroom. Enjoy the peaceful setting of this home from multiple decks and outdoor sitting areas. An easy-care yard, fabulous workshop and tons of parking complement this must see offering! Within 10 mins to downtown Langford where you can find all amenities or just 20 mins to all that downtown Victoria has to offer. More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
2621 Platinum Place in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 411095$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,003 sq. ft.465 m2OPEN HOUSE, SAT JUNE 1, 1:00-3:00pm. Unobstructed PANORAMIC VIEWS of Mt. Baker, the Olympic Peninsula, Victoria, Sea & Sky...Daytime wows and Nighttime sparkles. This one-owner custom executive home lends itself equally to gracious entertaining AND quality family living with oversized rooms and a flowing floorplan. Ample glass in all principal rooms to appreciate the views: the sunken living room with vaulted ceilings, dining room, kitchen, family room with wet bar, the Master Suite, even the Rec Rm & in-law suite. The kitchen peninsula & built-in desk are perfect for seeking out eagles while sipping coffee! Den/bedroom, walk in pantry and a HUGE mudroom/laundry room with built-in sewing desk round out the main floor. A well planned headboard wall in the Master Bdrm means you fall asleep & awake to incredible west coast vistas, what a dream life! Downstairs, find a rec room & den AND a spacious 2 bedroom suite you'd be proud to have your parents live in. On the View Royal near Thetis L More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.