Greater Victoria Areas
2761 Winster Road in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416562$650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,975 sq. ft.183 m2Welcome home to this fantastic, flexible property in the heart of Langford! Vaulted ceilings on the main level & a skylight bring natural light into the open concept living, dining, and kitchen. Warm wood cabinets and stainless-steel appliances will make this an enjoyable place to prep dinners family. Easy access to the BBQ is just outside the patio door on the upper deck for all year cooking. 2 beds & 2 baths also on the main floor- Your master retreat offers a private deck, a large walk-in closet &an ensuite bathroom that has a jetted tub, separate shower, and double sinks all with heated floors! On the lower level, use it as a bonus 1 bedroom in-law suite or as a 3rd bedroom and media/rec room. On this level, you will also find laundry, access to the large, fenced back yard with a covered patio and a garage. Steps to all amenities including yoga, restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, school, buses, & the Galloping Goose trail. Check out the video and virtual tour link for more info. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
235 Traverse Close in : La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416149$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,277 sq. ft.212 m2This home has no comparison in location, condition, and privacy, nestled on a private cul-de-sac backing onto a lush greenbelt with view of Millstream Creek below. Meticulously well-maintained IN NEW CONDITION. Features an open concept main living space, 9ft ceiling, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, eating bar adjoining the dining area, living room with gas fireplace, and powder room. Upper level large master with walk-in closet and ensuite, plus 2 bedrooms, additional bathroom, study nook and laundry closet. Lower level large family room with wired entertainment media system walking onto large private patio to enjoy the stillness of nature. Additional bonus: makerspace/workshop in garage, hot water on-demand, BBQ gas hookup, programmable sprinkler system and garden shed. Excellent location, steps away from Galloping Goose, close to all amenities, shopping, JDF Rec and Thetis Lake. Only 20 min to downtown Victoria make this home a true gem. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
2607 Ruby Court in VICTORIA: La Atkins Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 415588$1,479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,887 sq. ft.454 m2OPEN 1-3PM- October 6/2019.You are struck by the all encompassing views of mountains ,sea and city from all rear exterior windows and decks.This CUSTOM BUILT home is close to 4900 SF with 20FT feature windows in main floor living room. Beautiful bamboo floors throughout main floor.Dream kitchen with 6 seat granite island,6 burner gas stove ,over sized professional grade fridge/freezer and room in the dining area for the largest of family gatherings.There are 6 bathrooms and 5 roomy bedrooms.Palatial Master bedroom suite flows into the ensuite which boasts heated floors , shower with rainforest heads, jacuzzi bathtub.enclosed toilet area, plus double sided fireplace between master and ensuite .Large 1 BD executive legal suite ,above average finishing and has 2 bathrooms and its own laundry and outside entrance.Rents for 1550/month.State of the art media room with built in sound system, ,over-height 3 car garage,2 extra den or office rooms.Later possession would be entertained. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.