Greater Victoria Areas
9690 Frizell Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 419328$1,750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,184 sq. ft.389 m2If you have been looking for a private setting with a beautiful home, look no further. Fully renovated & features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, an open concept living room, dining room & kitchen area. The kitchen is a chef's dream and features high-end appliances, a wet bar, walk-in pantry with entrance to the laundry/mudroom. The main level also hosts an office and a guest bedroom w/ a 3 pc ensuite. On the upper floor you will find the well appointed master suite, complete with his & hers walk-in closets, a 5 pc spa like ensuite and 2 rooftop decks. Two additional bedrooms, a 4 pc bathroom and a sauna complete with separate change room round out the upper level. On the lower level you will find an amazing rec room, media room, and a wine cellar. This home has 2 garages (4 cars total) one of which is a separate 2 car garage w/ kitchen, office space & a 2 pc bathroom above. Located minutes to the Airport, steps to the ocean, minutes to Golf Courses and Sidney make this location a must have. More detailsListed by The Agency
9636 Ardmore Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 415187$2,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,616 sq. ft.615 m2Commissioned build by M Knight Construction that blurs the border between nature & architecture. This superior residence utilizes the seaside setting by ensuring the focus of all principle rooms is the stunning ocean vistas. Contemporary interior showcases luxe finishings throughout. Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances, granite counters & central island. Dining rm is a refined setting for hosting, opening to the inviting living rm. Relaxed family rm enhanced with chic FP. Master retreat with walk-in & lavish 5pc ensuite. Above, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Below, an entertainment haven with a games rm, media rm, wine cellar, office & tons of storage. Outside, the awe-inspiring backdrop of tranquil waters, resident wildlife & passing by marine vessels can be enjoyed from your expansive patio or wrap around deck. Park-like property comprised of mature trees & an array of flora. Peace & privacy are enjoyed in this prestigious North Saanich community. Mins from Airport & Ferries. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
9700 Glenelg Avenue in SIDNEY: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 410413$4,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,188 sq. ft.482 m2Perfectly situated on the coveted west side of the Saanich Peninsula, this stunning waterfront home has been expertly reconstructed inside and out and is a pristine private sanctuary. Featuring timeless traditional styling with modern accents and smart technology, this 5188 sq.ft. home captivates you from the moment you enter through the serene water garden walkway and are greeted with panoramic ocean views. Highlights include an impressive kitchen with Mile appliances, extensive custom millwork, exposed beams and trusses, temperature-controlled wine room, theater quality media room with 157” screen, in-floor radiant heating, and an amazing laundry & mudroom. Outside you will enjoy excellent sunny exposure, incredible sunsets, and an expansive outdoor living space complete with built-in BBQ kitchen and jetted swim spa. Swim and kayak from your backyard and savour the peace and tranquility offered by the large .64 acre lot. This is an outstanding home and a personal favourite. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.