Greater Victoria Areas
9383 Carnoustie Crescent in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 415413$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,940 sq. ft.366 m2Located on a private 1.21-acre lot with picturesque natural surroundings, this beautifully constructed home offers endless potential. Featuring 3 beds/3 baths and 3,940 sqft of living space, this home provides an excellent opportunity to create your dream home w/ minimal aesthetic updates. Highlights include oversized windows & skylights creating an incredible indoor/outdoor connection in every room, beautiful vaulted cedar ceilings, an open kitchen/eating area w/ wood cabinetry, & a spacious master bedroom w/ 5-piece ensuite. The lower floor offers great potential for in-law accommodation or a nanny suite with its own separate entrance. Step outside into a tranquil oasis w/ expansive patio space, mature foliage, and Japanese inspired features. This home also offers a bonus room above the garage and zoning allows for guest cottages. Nestled amongst mature trees & backing onto Ardmore golf course, this home offers the perfect opportunity to create you dream home in a beautiful setting. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
9636 Ardmore Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 415187$2,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,616 sq. ft.615 m2Commissioned build by M Knight Construction that blurs the border between nature & architecture. This superior residence utilizes the seaside setting by ensuring the focus of all principle rooms is the stunning ocean vistas. Contemporary interior showcases luxe finishings throughout. Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances, granite counters & central island. Dining rm is a refined setting for hosting, opening to the inviting living rm. Relaxed family rm enhanced with chic FP. Master retreat with walk-in & lavish 5pc ensuite. Above, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Below, an entertainment haven with a games rm, media rm, wine cellar, office & tons of storage. Outside, the awe-inspiring backdrop of tranquil waters, resident wildlife & passing by marine vessels can be enjoyed from your expansive patio or wrap around deck. Park-like property comprised of mature trees & an array of flora. Peace & privacy are enjoyed in this prestigious North Saanich community. Mins from Airport & Ferries. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
9515 Ardmore Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Ardmore Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 411762$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,090 sq. ft.194 m2Nestled in the heart of Ardmore, this 1978 built, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2090 sq.ft. home boasts an elegant living room with a floor-to-ceiling stone, wood-burning fireplace for those occasional cool evenings and a spacious kitchen with newer appliances off the formal dining room. There is also a cozy family room that offers a floor-to-ceiling brick propane fireplace and opens onto the bright and private back patio. The master suite has a 3-piece ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony. Flooring is a combination of solid oak and engineered hardwoods. Skylight and feature window in staircase. Recent updates include: metal roof, septic system, heat-pump and windows. Two car garage with additional outside parking for your boat or RV. Separate workshop and storage shed. Partially fenced garden and a well for irrigation of landscaped .5 acre lot with water glimpses. Close to Sidney by the sea and ferry terminal. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.