Greater Victoria Areas
3880 Finnerty Road in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423915
3880 Finnerty Road SE Arbutus VICTORIA V8N 4A2$1,625,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,930 sq. ft.272 m2DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! This 1950s home has been in the family since inception. Located in Arbutus and is all about location & convenience. Main upper level presents you 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, updated kitchen, open concept living with living room, dining room, and large family room. Lower level offers a built in bar with entertainment room, workshop, additional bedroom and bathroom, and large laundry room. Fully fenced, gorgeous backyard with massive patio, greenhouse, gazebo, and shed. Unbeatable location, walking distance to all levels of schools including Mt. Douglas high school, Arbutus middle, UVic and more. Close to all amenities including Tuscany village, Cadboro Bay Village and Arbutus Cove Beach. This well maintained family home is a must see. Current zoning RS-14 80x220 sqft lot. Potential opportunity to rezone. Please view all media: 3D virtual tour, video, floor plans and pictures. Call today for more information! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
4315 Gordon Head Road in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 422046
4315 Gordon Head Road SE Arbutus VICTORIA V8N 3Y4$1,499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,728 sq. ft.346 m2Open House - Saturday, March 14th, 1-3 & Sunday, March 15th, 11-1. Custom ocean view Gordon Head home. On a generous over ten thousand square foot flat usable gated lot your next family home awaits you. Custom finishing throughout, a grand entrance with winding staircase leads you up to the main level of the home with 9 foot ceilings, large open family and living room and a gourmet kitchen. The veranda deck out front looks out to the ocean beyond. Generous sized rooms, radiant in floor heating, luxury marbled bathrooms with large walk in showers. In law suite on the lower level perfect for extended family or guests or even a great multi purpose space for a games room or gym. A three car garage completes the home that is in a prime location within walking distance to UVIC, shopping, groceries and the beach. Call today for your private tour. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
4103 Gordon Head Road in VICTORIA: SE Arbutus Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421939
4103 Gordon Head Road SE Arbutus VICTORIA V8N 3Y2$1,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,304 sq. ft.400 m2PRIME GORDON HEAD! Magnificent home, Over 4300sq.ft of Living area is this Beautiful Executive built Family Home, dramatic exterior with 20'+ high pillars, 7 bedrooms, 6 baths, impressive ensuite with jacuzzi, steam shower, infloor heating throughout the home. Grand entrance with oak double doors. Gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings,4 skylights, underground sprinkler system and much more. Private large deck. Close to all amenities, easy bus route to UVIC, Schools, Rec Center, only minutes away to the Ocean, Beach. Don't miss out on this one, call to view. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty and Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.