Greater Victoria Areas
228 Delgada Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 417629$1,995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,663 sq. ft.433 m2Private, secluded waterfront estate adjacent to the flourishing seaside community of Royal Bay, just 30 minutes to downtown Victoria. At the end of a quiet road leading to Albert Head Regional Park and nature sanctuary. A 12,000 sq.ft. walk-on waterfront lot is designed to assure privacy yet embrace the magic of a special location. Designed to take full advantage of the extraordinary ocean, mountain and city views, this gracious residence boasts an abundance of space on two levels. Over 4,500 sq.ft. with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms assures ample space for extended family, out-of-town guests, teen retreat, B&B or home business/occupation. This gated property offers security, comprehensive backup generator, sauna, hot tub, gazebo, oceanside boat / kayak storage, irrigation system and so much more. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3962 Olympic View Drive in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 417597$898,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,681 sq. ft.249 m2STUNNING OCEAN & MOUNTAIN VIEWS & BEACH ACCESS ACROSS ROAD!!! 4 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom, 2681sf home on sunny, landscaped, SW facing 14,800sf/.34ac lot in Marvellous Metchosin steps to the ocean & renowned Witty's Lagoon Park. Main floor w/gleaming cork floors awash in light thru picture windows. Oceanview living rm has floor to ceiling cut-stone fireplace w/cozy insert. Tiled kitchen w/cherry cabinets, SS sink & tile backsplash. Inline oceanview dining rm opens to 24'x14' deck w/breathtaking views-perfect for BBQs & outdoor entertaining. Master bedroom, w/4pc dual entry ensuite bathroom, opens to its own ocean/mtn view deck. 2 more bedrooms & laundry rm complete main lvl. Down: family rm has brick fireplace w/efficient insert, rec rm w/infrared sauna, 3pc bathroom, huge 4th bedroom + den. Over-height carport, plenty of parking + room for RV/boat. Located on quiet cul de sac just steps to the ocean, beaches & parks, 10 mins to Westshore Centre & only 25 mins to downtown. A must see!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3882 Duke Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 416780$1,239,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,184 sq. ft.296 m2Welcome to 3882 Duke Rd. PRIVATE SW facing home located minutes from the Colwood/Metchosin border. Duke Road West is the next door neighbor to Witty's Lagoon, a beach lovers paradise that is perfect for the afternoon dip or to launch a kayak. This 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom home plus office offers a location with a Westcoast lifestyle minutes from all amenities, just imagine having all this at your doorstep. Fully custom home offers an excellent layout with room for entertaining on the main and ground level. Situated on just under 1.5 acres. Relax and enjoy your morning coffee on the South West facing patio, walking out from your master bedroom. Rural land, yet located so close to amenities. Short walk to ocean & Albert Head Lagoon, Witty's beach, Tower Point & many other walking trails. Enjoy the peace and quite the beautiful Metchosin has to offer. This property is Zoned for many uses such as horses, home based business, and Bed and Breakfast. Call Now! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.