Greater Victoria Areas
587 Wootton Road in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 423920
587 Wootton Road Me Albert Head VICTORIA V9C 3Z4$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,106 sq. ft.196 m2Great opportunity to own this stunning piece of property, with a beautifully kept home in the heart of Metchosin. .78 acres of private, level greenspace in the ALR with established Gary Oaks is great for gardening, a hobby farm, kids, and hosting summer get togethers. Inside, the kitchen has been remodeled with new cabinets, flooring, and tile backsplash. Through the french doors in the dining room is a large deck overlooking the property, perfect for BBQ's and entertaining. This home has been well maintained and updated, while still keeping it's character. From coved ceilings, to newly finished hardwood floors, and brick fireplace. Downstairs has options for any buyer. Currently has a family room, 2 bedrooms, and is set up for a hair salon with it's own entrance, but also has great suite potential. All of this and just a 10 min walk to one of Victoria's best beaches, 3 min walk to Mychosen Cafe, and hiking, biking, kayaking just outside your front door! Virtual tour available More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3883 Graceland Drive in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 423225
3883 Graceland Drive Me Albert Head VICTORIA V9C 4A6$879,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,108 sq. ft.196 m2Pls view the Virtual Tour 1st. Ocean Views &privacy. Bright &charming custom country home welcomes you. Spacious entry to multi-level great family, open plan. Brand new roof, wood floors, vaulted ceilings, skylights, woodstv in stone fireplace, big picture windows, cozy nooks. Up 3 bdrms, master w/private deck & ocean views. Few steps up to library loft. The big country kitchen bookended by the family room w/efficient & cozy pellet stove & the large dining room, both opening to nearly 500sf of south facing sunny decks that looks over your 1 acre property & out to the ocean. It’s fabulous for entertaining! On the main floor is a 4th bdrm perfect for teens, granny or home office & a large laundry room. Huge dbl garage. High crawl spc storage. Gazebo, beautiful gardens & fenced upper grounds, cottage/studio, shed & room for a hobby farm barn & paddock on lower property. Owls, deer & more in private, peaceful setting. Easy walk to beach & close to all amenities in this wonderful community. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
3962 Olympic View Drive in VICTORIA: Me Albert Head Single Family Detached for sale (Metchosin) : MLS®# 417597
3962 Olympic View Drive Me Albert Head VICTORIA V9C 4B1$848,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,681 sq. ft.249 m2STUNNING OCEAN & MOUNTAIN VIEWS & BEACH ACCESS ACROSS ROAD!!! PRICED $92,000 BELOW BANK APPRAISAL! 4 bed + den, 2 bath, 2681sf home on sunny, landscaped, SW facing 14,800sf/.34ac lot in Marvellous Metchosin steps to the ocean & renowned Witty's Lagoon Park. Main floor w/gleaming cork floors awash in light thru picture windows. Oceanview living rm has floor to ceiling cut-stone fireplace w/cozy insert. Tiled kitchen w/cherry cabinets, SS sink & tile backsplash. Inline oceanview dining rm opens to 24'x14' deck w/breathtaking views-perfect for outdoor entertaining. Master bedroom w/4pc dual entry ensuite bathroom, opens to its own ocean/mtn view deck. 2 more bedrooms & laundry rm complete main lvl. Down: family rm has brick fireplace w/efficient insert, rec rm w/infrared sauna, 3pc bath, huge 4th bedroom + den. Over-height carport, plenty of parking + room for RV/boat. Located on quiet cul de sac steps to ocean, beaches & parks, 10 mins to Westshore Centre & 25 min to downtown. A must see More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.